Chapter 1 - Sweet Stranger

Save The Last Smile For Me

"We're here , Riri . I live here alone". said Jiyong while entering his passcode to his condo .

Condo ? He's rich , kind , nice , well manner and handsome too . A fully perfect angel !

Seungri was in awe , looking and turning to every direction throughout Jiyong's house . 

He never went into a bungalow before , let alone a condominium .

Jiyong chuckled , seeing how suprised Seungri looked . 

He's so cute !

"Make yourself at home ! Come here I'll show you your room ". Jiyong pulled Seungri's hands to his second bedroom .

Seungri shaked his head , refused to follow Jiyong .

Jiyong raised his refined eyebrows , asking why .

Suddenly , Seungri took off his trench coat that Jiyong made him to wear , and quickly wrapped up Jiyong's wet body .

Jiyong didnt even realised that he's wet and cold .

Meeting a stranger made him felt so happy and he forget all thing he should look up to .

Seungri bumped his forehead softly onto Jiyong's head .

"Cold . You .. you should quickly change your clothes . You'll catch a cold ". said Seungri in his low voice .

Jiyong felt a sudden heart beat in his chest . Its pumping up quite fast .

"Oh ... I forgot .. myself .. You too , Riri . Wait here , I'll give you a pair of change ". He then ran into his room to search for a clothes for Seungri .

Seungri smiles for a little , before he took off his tshirt .

He is so kind ... I dont even know his name yet . I only said mine . And he casually called me by a nickname he create for me . 

Riri sounds lovely and sweet . I like it when he calls me with it .

Jiyong appeared with a clothes in his hands while he suddenly stopped halfway .

Seungri didnt realised that the older was staring at him from the back .

Jiyong rushed to give the clothes before his imagination goin wild .

"Here . Its your clothes . The bathroom is over there alright ? Wait , I should prepare the bath for you . Wait for a while , Riri ".

Jiyong rushed to the bathroom to prepare the bath for his guest but Seungri quickly grabbed his hands .

"You .. you're so nice .. You dont have to treat me so nice like this . Im a stranger to you ... How can u believe me so easily as far as to take me home with you ? What if I'll do something bad to you ?". Seungri's word made Jiyong softly holded back the younger's hands with a smile on his face .

"Its been a while since I had someone to hangout with . I dont see you as a stranger though . I know you're a good people . Your way of wanted to avoid me earlier , is just too soft . If you can do smething bad to me , you will already did it back then when we're in the alley . And , the way you hold my hand , the way you cover me together with you with an umbrella , and when you wrap me up with my coat , isnt it what you called , warmth ?". Jiyong gently pushed Seungri's hands , and went to do the preparing .

Seungri felt something strong was striking him inside . A bunch of electricity was being lighted throughout his whole body .

His tear gland was about to release a flow of teardrops from his teary eyes .

He didnt believed that something good was happening to him today .

He meet an angel . He meet a god . He was tasting a grasp of love . He was obviously treating with warmth and support .

He always wish for this day to come , where he can finally feel what its like to be in love , or to be loved .

"..It hurts ..". said Seungri while crying silently on his knees .

Jiyong , who was checking the water temperature , remeniscing the scene where Seungri held his hands in the rain .

His big hands feels so warm and hot , despite being in the rain for a long time , maybe .

I dont even know myself why Im so happy bringing him home . I really really dont know the reason . He seems so pitiful back then , as a vet doctor , I cant bear to leave a stray animals behind . Let alone a human like me . He seems special , and I wanna know about him more . 

I hope he opens up to me soon .

Jiyong called Seungri as he finished preparing the tub but no one responds , so he went out to check the younger .

Seungri was standing still , with his eyes closed down . He's sleeping while standing !

Jiyong smiled before he went to wake up the younger .

"Riri ... The bath's ready . Lets clean you up . I'll wash your back ok ?". Jiyong then pulled Seungri , who was in disbelief after hearing a shocking invitation .

"I .. I can do it myself .. You dont need to-" Jiyong shaked his head .

"I have to take a bath too so no worries ! Lets take one together !". Jiyong began to detached his clothes one by one , only to be seen by the flustered Seungri .

Nice , handsome , kind , an angel .. yet .. He's a bit carefree to someone he met for the first time . Is he like this to every stranger he met ? 

 

- TBC