Chapter 10 - Protecting you

Save The Last Smile For Me

*thump thump*

A thumping sound that came from both lively hearts from both man.

"Riri ...". Jiyong hugged Seungri as he had already giving up his everything to this man he met a month ago.

Yeah ... today .. it's already been a month since they both met.

On his birthday, Seungri was send to him .

Although the world was crying vigorously and tend to be dark and gloomy,

Jiyong can see a ray of light from Seungri among the trashes .

That time , I already belongs to you, Riri .. I bet you didnt know that ..

Seungri gently put Jiyong on the bed,while thinking about the next step.

Slowly, Seungri crawled above Jiyong and stared at his lover for a moment .

Jiyong was already flushed in skin, let alone his red face.

Seungri was obviously with that lewd expression.

I think Im gonna crazy ...

Jiyong rubbed Seungri's hands as a sign for Seungri to start .

"... For the last time, Jiyong . After this, you can no longer going back to how we are now. Are you ready to be mine?".

Jiyong chuckled. He didnt expect Seungri to ask that. He thought that Seungri was too adorable, his smile went wider.

"Give me everything right now. Let all of you belong to me. I want all of you".

He's proposing me. I cant believe this . He really really accept me.

*Bathump*

Seungri suddenly felt a pain around his head and chest.

A tingling type of beating that will make you have no choice but to shut your eyes close tightly.

His neck was burning, and it was tighter by second. It hurts.

Seungri grabbed his neck, while growling in pain,

and his situation made Jiyong panicked.

"Riri ?? Hey ! Are you okay ?".

Seungri asked Jiyong to give him some time to relieve the pain , and it ended after a minute.

Seungri was sweating on his forehead.

His eyes that was tender before looked dark and troubled, its almost shaking .

Seungri's lips was trembling, so do his gestures .

Jiyong quickly pulled Seungri and lied him down on the bed properly.

Seungri can no longer do anything.

Something inside him was definitely lingering.

Jiyong rushed to take several medicine and medical kit to soothe Seungri back.

He was scared n worried. Its all happen so fast in front of him.

After a short moment, Jiyong came back with a bowl of water and medical kit.

He quickly put on some warm clothes onto Seungri and cover him with blanket.

He then wiped of Seungri's sweaty face gently.

Seungri wanted to speak, but he was wondering why his voice cant come out.

It made him felt terrified.

Jiyong's sad expression made Seungri felt even more anxious and depressed.

His hand tried to reach out Jiyong's hands. Jiyong gave his full attention to the younger.

Seungri was yapping, only the gasp of air was all Jiyong can hear.

"... Hey . Dont push yourself, Riri. Your voice will comeback. So for now, let me take care of you alright?".

Jiyong smiled sweetly, before Seungri's eyes became teary.

Jiyong corrected his position and lied down beside Seungri while hugging him partly.

Seungri was crying, and Jiyong can only patted the younger's cheek softly.

"Dont cry, Riri ... I dont know what you're going through in your life in the past. Im sorry but I knew it was painful enough for you to be like this. As long as Im alive, I will be with you . I'll take care of you. I'll be your shield, Riri. So dont worry too much and dont be afraid. Im born to protect you. Can you trust me, my love?".

Seungri's cried was soundless. He cried onto Jiyong's chest, also without a single tune of sound.

Jiyong holded the younger tightly in his embrace.

"I hope when the morning comes tomorrow morning, everything bad will go. This is all because of the rain outside. It gives you bad omen. You'll be okay tomorrow alright? The sun will light up everything back to normal".

Seungri was at lost.

I love you so much, Jiyong . So much . More than myself and raining.

I cant even apologize to you. Im ruining our promise. I wanna tell you so much about my pain.

I'll tell you everything.

Everything that happens to me, how rain would be my savior,

and also ...

that girl ...

***

Seungri was getting ready for his work.

Today, Jiyong had his day off.

Seungri woke up early to prepare everything done .

I cried for so long in his arm, I knew his arm was sore.

But he didnt say anything. He pretend he didnt feel the pain.

His heart ... I knew .. hes hurt.

I wish I can talk to him immediately when I woke up earlier but he's sleeping so soundly.

"I love you so much Jiyong. I promise I'll come back from work early. Im sorry for last night. I'll make it right today...". whispered him on Jiyong's ears.

After giving the sleepy Jiyong a good kiss on his cheek, Seungri went to Mrs Lee's house for his work.

Slowly... Jiyong's eyes opened after he felt a tingling touch on his cheek.

"Seungri?".

He then noticed a note was lying beside him.

"I'll be back early from work. I've already make you sunny side eggs for breakfast. Please rest a lot . I love you so much".

It cant be help.

Those words that was written on the notepad was able to make Jiyong's heart flatter.

He kissed the note with his red face .

I swear with all my human beings, I'll never let Seungri be in pain anymore.

***

Seungri arrived at Mrs Lee's mansion, and saw Rin was sitting on the outdoor bench while reading a novel.

Seungri smiled as Rin noticed his presense, and went to him.

But he also noticed that Rin looked down.

"Good morning, Miss Rin. You look sad today. May I ask what happen?".

Rin shaked his head. She was looking down before she shifted her eyes towards Seungri.

"Im sure that I ask u to call me Rin not Miss".

Seungri chuckled before he nodded.

"Tell me. Did anything happen for you to be so sad like this ?".

Rin was hesitate, but she eventually giving up her resistness.

"I ...".

Seungri was waiting eagerly.

"I dream that you...".

Seungri was a bit suprised. "..Me?".

"I dream that you was being strangled..".

Seungri jumped for a bit.

Yes. Thats the exact feeling and pain he gets last night.

The feeling of being strangled until he's unable to speak.

"... Rin ...".

"If anything happens to you, I'll protect you Seungri. From that girl, and from that evil man ".

Seungri was shocked. 

He then looked at Rin with his shaking retina.

Who .. who are you, Rin..?

 

- TBC -