Chapter 12 - A Disguised Angel

Save The Last Smile For Me

Under the bright moonlight, lies a human, swinging his way on a swing, with tears as his companion.

He seems so tensed up. blue veins crawled out from his forehead, a sign of his depressed thought.

for a moment, he stopped swinging, and increased his brawling tone.

Yeah ... he was just too upset for what happening to him just now.

"Riri .... Riri wanted to leave me ...". cried Jiyong.

He said he will never leave me. He said that!

He said that to me ....

Jiyong palmed his face, almost giving up to his painful heart.

"...Ji.. Jiyong oppa?". A sweet voice stirred up Jiyong in a blink of his eyes, before he turned towards the owner of the unfamiliar voice.

The girl took a seat beside Jiyong, who watched her movement.

The girl seemed troubled. Her expression conveyed something sadness related, and Jiyong can only think until that.

"Yeah thats me. Sorry that you see me like this. Sorry ..". Jiyong quickly wiped of his tears.

I dont know.. The moment I hear her voice, I feel like Im being electrified.

When I look at her face, my chest feel a painful strike.

Her smell stimulates my sense, and I began to feel like Im being binded.

I feel like she is somewhat, a very human that I once knew back in the past.

But I cant remember her...

"No... You deserve to cry out. You have been hold it in for too long. I understand..". The girl tried to ease crying Jiyong.

Jiyong stared at her for a moment before he managed to calm down and stopped his tears.

"U know me, dear?". asked Jiyong with his hoarse voice, but to the girl, its very angelic.

The girl smiled.

"You really are an angel to Seungri".

Jiyong was flinching the moment that name was being mention.

"Who-you know Riri?". Jiyong raised his voice for a bit, and it made the girl pulled her gaze to the ground.

"Ah sorry. Im scaring you. I didnt mean to". Jiyong apologised.

"Seungri... he works as my butler in these past month. Im Rin".

Jiyong grabbed bach his swing to seat down back, but his eyes still fixed onto Rin.

"I see... You're as beautiful as he mentioned. Thank you for taking care of him well, Rin". Jiyong cant help but smile, because he knew that Rin is a kind girl as Seungri told.

Rin shaked her head, and she stands in front of Jiyong.

"Oppa... you .. do you remember who Seungri was back in the past?".

Jiyong widened his eyes. His hands were shaking a little bit.

I... I knew Riri back then ?

In what aspect? Why I dont have any memories about him at all??

"No.. I shouldnt ask that. Oppa ... do you know who you are, exactly?". asked Rin for the second time, and this time, Jiyong was shocked to his spine.

I can feel my legs is about to give up. Im shaking hard.

I cant remember. I dont know who I am. I dont reminisce who Seungri is.

Rin rushed to hold onto Jiyong's wobbling body.

Jiyong groaned in pain when he felt Rin's touch.

Rin pulled back her hands, even herself was shocked about her tingling yet burning touch on her palm.

She then realised that Jiyong's arm shirt has a sign of burning trace, and its from her touch earlier.

Wh-what is this??

Rin began to feel terrified.

As much as he's hurting, he tried to calm Rin down.

"Rin. Look at me. Look at me Rin". Jiyong firmly hold her tighter, and Rin was doing nothing but crying.

"Who are you, who am I, who is Riri.... Thrice of us, what are we, Rin? Answer me".

Rin stopped crying. She was trembling. Obviously, in fear for what she did just now.

"Listen to me, oppa. When you go back, dont ever let Seungri go outside for the time being. Please. He's in danger. You're his angel. Only you can save him from that monster. That deadly girl who has been haunting Seungri since long time ago. Dont let him escape from your embrace. Go Jiyong oppa. Now!".

Rin pushed Jiyong, and forced him to do what he's been told.

Of course Jiyong has so many question to ask, but when he watched how painful Rin's expression has become, he had no other choice but to go.

"Dont leave Seungri alone!". a fainted scream from Rin was able to being heard by the older as he ran as fast he could.

Another puzzle that I cant even comprehend with the others, and now it involving me and that unknown girl, Rin.

Thrice of us, somehow connected with the past.

And Im the only one without any single of memories of it.

Who am I, really?

***

Jiyong arrived at his condo, and found Seungri whose lying in front of Jiyong's bedroom.

"Riri!!'. Screamed Jiyong, and it awakened the younger.

Jiyong hugged the younger tightly, near to tearing.

He pulled back and sweep off Seungri's fall hair strands on his forehead.

He looked so worried as his lover was so pale in face.

"Im here. Im not gonna leave you. I already promise, right?". Jiyong was struttering.

Seungri was crying, probably he didnt stop from the earlier moment.

"Im sorry, Jiyong. Im so sorry for my words and my attitude just now. Im a coward. When you disappear, I wanted to search you but then I suddenly feel like someone was suffocating me. Its so hard to breathe. Im stupid. Even if I ask you to go away from me, I cant really live when youre not with me. I need you. Im alive because of you. If youre not-".

Jiyong kissed Seungri with tears flowing down hard.

"Do me. Right now. If I dont make you mine, nor make me yours, there will always be pssibility that we will become strangers back. I dont want that. I want you to leave your territory in me. Bite me. Scratch me. Hurt me. Ram me. Treat me badly. As rough as you could, until I will never ever forget you. Please Riri. Please... I love you so much ..". Jiyong sobbed harder in Seungri's embrace.

Seungri shaked his head, while kissing Jiyong's face many times on different spot.

"Never would I being rough with you. Not in this lifetime. I will kill myself if Im hurting you. Dont say like that, Jiyong.. I will give you only beautiful things..". replied Seungri.

"I'll be your shield. I'll protect you from the girl that haunts you. I'll bear everything for you. Please Riri.. accept me".

Seungri cried harder. He was miserable.

But his heart beat so crazily, still ...

Jiyong didnt know one thing yet.

He ...

In the past, he is ...

not a human.

 

- TBC -

 

PS : Guys hello! Again, for the nth time, i apologise. There's this one reader of mine that always asked me to update this story. And I apologise to her many times. Im too busy. but i never forget this one. Because i created this for my friend .. who recently has pass away :( I had a hard time when she's gone so suddenly. Im so sorry for hanging this story for a long time. I love you guys so much. Please dont leave me, and seungri, and bigbang members alright :)