Chapter 6 - The Heart Of Us

Save The Last Smile For Me

"Hmmmm ... Hmmmm ... HmmMmmm ..".

While singing a lullaby to Seungri , Jiyong busily embrace the younger in his arm .

Seungri was sleeping now , but Jiyong can still feel the trembling body throughout Seungri's body . Its quite hard .

Seungri unconsciously wrapping his arm around Jiyong's slim waist , while snuggling onto Jiyong's chest for a better comfort .

Jiyong only stared at the younger's face .

When you look carefully , Riri doesnt have a single pimple or an acne on his face . He's a whole clean and clear definition of someone who has clear skin .

Jiyong went to held the younger's arms and hands ,

"Yeah . His muscles and his fat are well-balanced too . Hes not to skinny or too buff . He's just right for an ideal man ".

"And you're so tall too . Although your complexion are not fair , but your skin seems so healthy in colour . And its so smooth ..".

Jiyong keep brushing his fingers onto Seungri's hands while giving various of compliments without he realised .

Jiyong seems so happy .

"And ... you're so handsome , Riri ... Only God knows how much i wanted to have such a handsome face like you had . When I had my own lifetime after I die , and if I can make 3 wishes , one of them would be to have your face ". 

Jiyong leaned closer to give Seungri a light kiss on both of the younger's cheeks , before he bumped his forehead lightly againsts Seungri's .

"You sleep so soundly in my arms . Are you really that happy ?".

Jiyong sounds so elated , although he was talking to the sleeping beauty .

"Riri ... I cant sleep now ".

" You know why ?".

"Who will sleep soundly in front of the one I love ?".

***

Seungri opened his eyes and rub his eyes , before he looked at his surroundings .

Seungri then grab a note that has been pasted beside his bed , along with a sunny side eggs and french toast dish . 

Its a breakfast , and obviously its been prepared by Jiyong .

Seungri smiled and he began to read the notes,

"I'll be going to work first . Eat this alright ! Wait for me for lunch :) ".

Seungri cant help but kiss the paper , before putting it onto his chest .

*Who will sleep soundly in front of the one I love*

Seungri , who remembering each and every bits of Jiyong's last night talk , can only smiled to his ears .

Yeah , Jiyong .. You're right .

Who have could sleep so soundly , especially when he was in the embrace of the person he loves ?

***

Dr Lee was just feeling curious as for today , Jiyong was smiling wider than before .

He always so bright , but these past three days , he's another level of being bright  . He's maybe will upgrade to be a sun soon ? Well , nobody knows .

"Cut that crap, Jiyong. Can you tell me already why you're so happy like this recently ? Is your new pet that good to you ?". 

Jiyong turned to Dr Lee , and seems to be in a thinking attitude .

"Hmmm . I dont know much about him but yeah , Im head over heels for him now". 

Dr Lee nodded , understand . 

"Can I see him ?".

Jiyong was suprised to hear Dr Lee's favor . His bright expression turned to those nervous expression , and its so obvious , Dr Lee felt even more curious to know.

"Well ? How about today then ?". Dammit this old man cant read Jiyong's "NO" face !

"Not today , boss . Not not today".

Dr Lee raised his eyebrows , and turned from agiated Jiyong .

"Alright then . If you want . I just feel so upset . Im a nobody to you . Of course you dont want me to meet your new friend . Im old , no people want to be with me anyways . Never mind ...Im used to be a nobody...". 

Dont know whether he's sincere or he's just provoking .

"I dont mean like that , boss . Just .. Im not ready yet to show you . Give me more time , and I'll definitely make you both meet each other . And i never said that you're a nobody to me . You're as important as my parent are to me . Now they both gone , I can only have you as my replacement for me to be loved . I owe you everything".

Dr Lee felt so touched hearing Jiyong's feelings , but he's quite an egoist man . He will never show his crying face in front of anyone , not even to his wife and his children . He's indeed a manly old man that Jiyong loves !

***

Jiyong arrived at his condo to have lunch with Seungri .

"Im back , Riri". 

But no answers . Jiyong looked around but no human he can detect , let alone that handsome face of Seungri .

"Riri ?".

Jiyong , who felt quite afraid that Riri might leave , continue to search at Seungri's bedroom , and he felt it stronger .

"Riri?! Where are you ?".

He then ran towards his bedroom and nobody's there either .

He went all through his condo but nobody's home .

He became more and more upset and scared .

"Its not funny ! If u are hiding now please come out . Im too old to play this , u know ?".

Still no answer .

Jiyong rushed to go outside , when the door suddenly being unlocked , before Seungri enter the condo .

"Oh ? You're back . Welcome home, Jiyong". Smiled Seungri .

Jiyong immediately hug the latter tight . 

Believe it or not , the older really at his verge of tears , really did wanna cry because of the possible things he thought earlier .

"Jiyong ? Why ? Is something happen ?". asked Seungri with his low voice .

"Dont leave me". Answered Jiyong while gripping Seungri tighter .

"Oh ... Im so sorry I didnt tell you im going out .. Im so sorry for making you worried . I should have wait for you and ask your permission. Its very inappropriate of me to do this to you . And I will never leave you , so you will never have to worry".

Jiyong nodded . His heart finally calm but deep down in his heart , he still feel uneasy and afraid .

He will not leave now , but in the future ? nobody know what will happen , Riri . 

Im afraid for the future thing , the time I cant see , nor I cant predict .

Im afraid , the thought of losing you from my sight , is what shaking me off to core earlier .

"I love you". 

Seungri's heartbeat suddenly raised so fast , hearing the unexpected words from Jiyong .

"Dont leave me . I love you".

He said it again , and this time , he's facing towards Seungri .

"I dont deserve such an angel like you in my life , Jiyong ... I truly mean it".

Jiyong was cupping Seungri's face , and pull the younger closer .

"Then , I'll be your angel , who meant to be yours in your life .. and I mean it".

Seungri smiles , brightly . 

"Last night , I had a dream about you . Its so beautiful . Ive never had one for a long long time . It feels so great to have a sweet dream , especially if it is about someone we love".

Jiyong had a heart meltdown , seriously will lose his sense soon . 

"What we do in your dream ?".

Seungri gently hold Jiyong's chin , and pulled it closer to his lips .

"If you want , I can do it for you tonight".

 

- TBC

 

PS : OMG guys i finally had a whole month break and i can update this lame story often !! Im so sorry for the long hiatus huhu . Im so sorry !! Now I had several idea how i wanna this story to end up , so i might mix them up , and if it turns to a good one and you guys enjoy it , then im so glad ! i love you guys so much <3