Chapter 5 - Strangling Dark Thoughts

Save The Last Smile For Me

Jiyong went back to his condo after his shift ends .

He had two pack of dinner meals in both hands , one for him and another one for Seungri .

Yeah , Riri ... The one I met yesterday's night . 

Meeting him in the midst of heavy rainfall and a breezy wind , 

isnt this all , has one meaning among the fate ?

Why am I the one who found him ? Why Im the chosen one to know him and let him stay with me ?

And why I am the one , who has to be his one and only people he had some deep relationship with ?

Jiyong shaked his head , denying his last thought .

No . How can I know Im his first person anyway ? Silly me .

Jiyong had a faded smile on his face , felt a bit uncertain and disappointment .

Its only one day , and Im so utterly attached to him .

Will I be okay ?

***

Seungri walked back and forth , waiting diligently for Jiyong to come back home .

Jiyong pushed the doorbell , and Seungri opened them right ahead .

Jiyong smiles watching how happy Seungri be now .

"Are you waiting for me ?". Ask Jiyong while putting off his shoes and his coat .

Seungri nodded .

"I miss u , Jiyong ". 

Jiyong turned towards Seungri , looking in disbelief .

While his heart is beating so fast , he managed to ask whats the reason Seungri felt like that to him .

Seungri , who was staring the older with his sharp gaze , leaned closer towards Jiyong ;

"No reason . It comes from my heart".

Jiyong was in awe after hearing that enchanting words .

He slowly brushing off Seungri's face , while looking straight into the younger's eyes .

"Is that true ? You have something you feel towards me in your heart ?".

The younger started to embrace the older .

Both began to feel intimate and hot . They both getting closer to each other .

Jiyong was too happy to back off now . His rationality has fallen down since last night .

Closer ... their lips was about to meet each other ... 

until suddenly ,

** Brother Ri !! I love you so much !!! If u ever wanna kiss someone , that should be only ... me ... Hihihihihi **

Suddenly , a memory striking Seungri's vision , making him felt panic and anxious .

With his both hands pressing up his head , he was panting hard and went on his knees , barely able to breathe properly .

Yes , his dark past began to haunt him one by one .

Jiyong was shocked , and he quickly reach out to Seungri to calm him down .

But , because Seungri was too traumatic , he accidentally pushed Jiyong hard , the older felt down on his back , causing him a back pain .

Seungri went back to his sense after hearing the older's groan in pain , and rushed to help Jiyong get up .

Jiyong can see how shaking the younger been . And those sharp gaze , turned to troubled stare .

"Im.. Im so sorry . I-I didnt mean too . Please forgive me , Jiyong . Dont hate me . You're the only one I have right now ..". said Seungri while he's bowing down for apologise .

Jiyong quickly stopped it and hugged the shaking younger .

"Hey .. Its okay , Riri ... Dont worry about me ... Im alright ". Said Jiyong , with a sweet smile on his face .

His hand gently patting Seungri's back , tried to ease him at heart . 

This is a serious matter . Riri must have gone a terrible things for him to be this terrified . Its that worst for him .

Seungri embraced the older as tight as he could , didnt give any signal to let him go at this rate .

".. can we stay like this for a while ? At least until i can finally calm down ..". asked Seungri with his low voice .

Jiyong nodded , agree with the younger's favor .

If I dont be with him when he's afraid , then who will then ?

***

Jiyong stared at the sleeping stranger , who was snoring in his sleep .

He must be so scared , he becomes tired .

Jiyong's hands was the younger's hair , while thinking something deeply .

"Tonight , it will be day 2 that we both know each other . Happy day-2 friendship anniversary , Riri ". Jiyong chuckled , began to think that its funny .

"...You must gone through a lot of terrible things in your life , right ? I really want you to tell me everything , despite us being a stranger . One day , when we both was close enough , I wish you can open up your heart to me , and tell me everything . Its not much but you can trust me , Riri . After all , you already enter my life , so , my human beings is literally yours too . Open up your heart and just let it begins , alright ? Sweet dream". 

Jiyong leaned closer to peck a light smootch onto Seungri's cheek , before he walk towards the door and close it .

Seungri , who was sleeping soundly , suddenly had his eyes opened . Wide awake .

He corrected his position to sit up .

He had a serious concern in his mind .

I feel like a loser ... I feel so useless . I feel so bad for myself , threating Jiyong like this .

I really dont deserve such a kind-hearted man like him .

If he knew what Ive been through ... he will really leave me ...

And now I cant even sleep alone when Jiyong's not around . 

Im scared . 

She will come back at me tonight . She will surely bother me again as always .

But , who am I to sleep with him ? How dare I am to wish to sleep with him ?

But Im scared so much right now . 

If Im asleep , she will come and haunt me .

I want to forget . I want all to vanish . I want to erase everything !

**Brother .... Brother Ri .... How are you today ??**

Seungri's eyes gets wider after hearing the voice . His heart beats so fast , faster by seconds .

"No . Dont come ..! Leave me alone please ! Let me free ! Go away !". 

Seungri began to feel anxious and scared . 

**Brother ... Im not gonna leave you ... You're mine .. I will always be with you , brother Ri .. I love you ..**

Seungri covered his ears , shut his eyes tight and bring up his legs close to his body .

Yes . He's so scared right now .

Sweat and tears started to be his companion for the night .

**Brother .. Why you dont love me ? Am I ugly ? Or Im not perfect for you ?**

No .. Go away !!!

"Stop !".

**Or .. because Im your MASTER's daughter ?**

"Go away !!!!".

Jiyong , who heard the scream , ran as fast as lightning to get to Seungri .

He rushed to hold the younger , who was burst in tears after he saw Jiyong ran towards him .

"She bothers me again ! Im so scared ! Please dont leave me !". Seungri hugged Jiyong so tight , Jiyong barely able to get a breath .

Jiyong was worried sick . 

Riri really needs someone for his dark past .

And ,

he choose me , by fate .

 

- TBC

 

PS : Guys ... Im so sorry once again for updating late ... Im so sorry for updating late huhu:( . I love u guys a lot <3