Casting

All About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooa came downstairs, ready to leave for her morning lectures. She studied in Ewha women’s university, a prestigious university in Seoul. Although she was an extremely popular and award winning child actress, she gave up her acting carrier for her college entrance exam. Ever since then, she hasn’t been appearing even for a TV commercial.

As soon as she set foot in the living room, a smile came to her face seeing two young gentlemen sitting there, discussing something in a low voice.

“Long time no see!”

The two men turned to see the girl walking towards them, and both of them beamed at once.

“Seriously. After a long time Sooa-ssi.” Chanyeol answered, still beaming at her. She walked up to them, and looked at her watch. “It’s early, what brings you here at this time?” she asked curiously.

Baekhyun bit his lip and flashed a cheeky smile at her. “Actually... this matter regards you too, Sooa-ssi.” He replied. Sooa widened her eyes and quickly sat in front of the two men. “Regards me? Let me guess,” she narrowed her eyes at them. “A commercial? No way Mr. Byun, I hate those stuff you know.” She said, her face darkening in no time. Chanyeol interrupted, afraid that’ll ruin her mood. “It’s not a commercial Sooa-ssi, it’s....a drama.”

Sooa widened her eyes at him. “A drama?”

“Yeah, we plan on making a drama with you as the female lead.” Chanyeol continued grinning.

Sooa’s mouth fell open. She never thought that she’d be an adult artist this soon. And although she hated commercials, she loved acting. So she was thrilled about the sudden offer she got.

“We’re here for a further discussion about it with Mr. CEO.” Baekhyun explained. The girl raised her eyebrows at him. “Oppa knows this already? Then why didn’t he tell me?”

 

“Uh...sorry about that Sooa, I completely forgot it with all the work.”

All three of them turned to see the young CEO approaching them right then.

The two executives got up from the couch to greet him. “Let’s sort out everything now since Sooa also is here.” Suho said, sitting down beside his sister, facing Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

“As you suggested sir, we looked into a few storyboards from our writers for a historical drama.” Chanyeol began. Sooa gaped at him and turned to her brother. “Oppa!!!”

Suho looked at her, one eyebrow raised. “What?”

“I hate historical dramas.” She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. “Let’s just do a modern one.” She mumbled.

Suho sighed. “What’s this Sooa? It’s not like you haven’t done them before!” he sounded slightly annoyed.

But his sister was more annoyed. “I did. But that was as a kid. Things were simple for me then. But if I get a leading role, I’ll just have to walk around wearing a hanbok, and will have to run in woods holding a guy’s hand and lifting those frilly skirts!” she wailed. “It’s seriously torture oppa...and come to think of it, who’s gonna be the male lead Mr. Park?” she suddenly asked Chanyeol. “Um...” Chanyeol looked at Suho.

“They plan on getting a new guy.” Suho explained. “We’ll see the story first, and then will hold an audition.”

Sooa huffed and stared at the two executives. “Oppa said he needed a period drama and you people just said yes?” she asked. “Well Sooa-ssi...period dramas are the best hits these days, and it’d hard to find good ones too. Your brother wants to build up a place for you in the industry with a sky high popularity. That’s why he’s insisting on it.” Baekhyun explained.

The girl bit her lip and waited for a while.

 

“Arasso.” She muttered. And she stood up from the couch, grabbing her bag with her. “I’ll get going then oppa. See you later, Mr. Park and Mr. Byun.” She bowed to the three men, and made her way to the main door of the mansion. “Ah,” she suddenly remembered something and turned back.

“Let me also join in choosing the male lead. Please.” She said with a sheepish smile, and turned away and left the mansion.

Suho sighed. “Fine then. Carry on your work as you please, and take her opinion in them too. Or I wouldn’t be able to live here.” He said with a smirk.

“Of course sir.” Chanyeol returned his gesture with an ear-to-ear grin as usual.

 

* * * * * * * *

 

“You seriously don’t mind being involved in a scandal with me?” Ara asked her manager aka best friend, as his drove his car into the hotel’s car park.

Kai’s reply was a smirk. “Did I ever care about them? I’m used to them, and I don’t care anymore!” he chuckled. Ara smiled at him. “You didn’t care in college either. Even your crush didn’t spare a glance at you because all of them thought you and I were dating. I still feel bad about it.” She mumbled.

“Ay....who cares about them anymore? And I have this feeling, that I’m gonna find the one before this winter!” he said, pursing his lips with a smile and parking his car. Ara widened her eyes in amusement. “Really? Then how about giving me also a prediction?” she asked with a giggle.

Kai eyed her with a smirk. “You’ll fall for someone before I do.” he winked, making Ara laugh out loud. “Come on, I’ll wait outside. Give yourself the final touch ups ad come out.” he opened the door and got out of the car. Ara looked down at her dress, the one Kai had bought for her as an early birthday gift, (she knew he made that excuse to make her accept it), and took out clutch purse to take a final touch up.

 

* * * * * * * *

 

“Oppa, ain’t I the best party date you’ve ever had?” Sooa cooed, as she walked around the jeep and put her hand through Suho’s arm. Suho bit back a smile, and straightened his black blazer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter