Moments With You

All About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m back... *nervous waving*

I’m more than guilty for leaving this story aside for longer than a whole year...I’m sorry not to you my beloved readers, but also to myself, because I’ve left out one of the best plots I’ve ever come up with, and also, this is my most favourite story out of all 19 stories I’ve written so far, and also the three or four upcoming ones. Knowing very well how you guys kept on asking me about this, I ignored it, first let me apologize for disappointing you...but yes. Here I am, with a few papers of seven upcoming chapter drafts.

Yes... I finally got over the huge writer’s block I had for this story, and gathered up my ideas.

And I assume most of you will be re-reading the previous chapters since it’s been so long...trust me even I had to read them a several times! XD

Hope you guys understand...so here’s chapter 13 of All About You.

 

“The weather is too good to be wasted inside a vehicle. Don’t you think so Mr. Kim?”

Ara jogged a little further on the path that led them through the fields, and turned to face the young gentleman who was following her in silence.

And Suho smiled in reply. “More like the weather is too good to be wasted hearing someone call me ‘Mr. Kim... Mr. Kim’ continuously.” He said, turning his smile into a smirk. “I hear that enough at work you know. And also, my dad has given me a much nicer name than that common surname.”

Ara pressed her lips together and scratched her neck. “Then should I call you ‘Suho-ssi’?”

“Yes please... ‘Ara-ssi’?”

Chuckling at his response, Ara turned around to walk ahead. “We couldn’t see last night with all that heavy rain and darkness...but this village is truly beautiful!”

Endless fields spreading on either side of the path they were walking along, randomly popped up cosmos bushes here and there laden with flowers gleaming in the morning sun, clear blue sky and fresh morning breeze, everything combined in the great mood Suho was having at the moment.

Sunshine is here...more than enough space to breath freely is here...She is here...can I ask for more?

The girl stopped and turned around again. “When was the last time you looked at the sky Mr. Kim? Uh... I mean...Suho-ssi?”

He stopped on his track. Care freely stiffing his hands in the trouser pockets, he looked up to the skies.

“I really don’t remember.”

“See! This is what’s wrong with Seoul people. They’re too busy earning and spending...like machines...”

“So aren’t you one of them? The ‘Seoul People’ you’re referring to?”

Ara shook her head. “I purely belong to the countryside. Daegu is my home. It won’t change no matter how long I live in Seoul.”

Taking the opportunity to dig out her past, Suho slowly made his way up to her. “Have you always lived in Daegu? Since birth?”

“Nope. We moved there when I was little. Very little that I don’t even remember living anywhere else.”

“Why...did you move to Daegu?”

Ara paused for a moment, and looked up to give him a smile.

And unreadable smile.

“Let’s not talk about the past, shall we Suho-ssi?”

Suho pursed his lips. “I’m not allowed to know...right?”

She felt the downheartedness in his voice. “Yeah...maybe not yet.”

“So what should I do? In order to be qualified to know your secrets?”

“Buy me breakfast.”

“Breakfast- What?”

Giggling mischievously, Ara left him gapping and started jogging forward. “Quick Mr. CEO! Or we won’t be getting anywhere until lunch!”

 

* * *

After about a walk of another twenty minutes towards the direction a teenager had shown them, the two found a small restaurant, smaller than a cart bar in stall, which didn’t even have a sign board, but was crowded with a several elderly women sitting on benches outside the small building. Suho was hesitant to approach at first, but Ara took charge, and hurried up to the women. “Good morning halmoni!” she spoke to one of them. “This must be a dumpling place right?”

“Omo! Who do we have here?” one of the old women exclaimed. “Seoul people aren’t you agassi?”

Ara nodded with a grin. “We couldn’t make it to Seoul last night because of land slides. So we came looking for a breakfast place before leaving.”

Her smile was answered with smiles from every single aged face present there. “Aigo...agassi. This is the best dumplings house you’ll find in the whole country! Jeongshim-ah!!! Dumplings for two! And bring that special soy sauce of yours too!”

“Just ten minutes!!!” the owner’s voice came from inside the stall, revealing that she to, was an elderly woman. One of the women sitting on the benches held up her hand and gestured Suho to come closer. “What are you doing standing there young man? Come closer so we can clearly see your handsome face!”

Smiling, Suho walked up to them. “Sit here! You can’t eat standing you know!”

And he was dragged down to sit next to Ara. “Newlyweds?” one of them peered into his face and asked. “No halmoni!” Ara shook both her hands and head at once.

“Then, soon to be married?”

“No! Not that too! He’s just my boss...that’s all!”

Suho watched the girl getting all flustered, stifling a smile.

“What a waste...but you should have seduced him last night young lady! Just look at him! He’s as handsome as a movie actor!”

He’s the one who seduced me last night halmoni...if only you saw him...

 

“Exactly halmoni!” Suho suddenly spoke up, making the girl widen her eyes at him. “I’m handsome enough right?”

“Of course! If I had a granddaughter, I’d gladly give her to you!”

“Tell her that halmoni.” Suho said, pointing at Ara with an amused smirk. “She’s the only one who doesn’t seem to find me handsome at all.”

 

* * * * * * * *

 

Since Sooa and Kai didn’t suggest any other place that they could freely use for reviewing the dialogs, hence Sehun asked all three of them, including Jaeyeong, to come over to his place. After lunch, they arrived at the luxurious apartment that was the residence of the young actor, and he was waiting for them with a pile of pizza boxes in his living room.

“What’s this Sehun?” Jaeyeong couldn’t help but laugh out loud, when she stepped into the living room as the final main cast member, to be greeted by a gloomy looking Kai and Sooa. “These two are just ruining my mood with their too serious faces. So I ordered this. c’mon, let’s have some before we start.”

“It’s just... I’m nervous about the whole thing...don’t mind me. I’m not as experienced as you three.” Kai gave his excuse. “Then what about Sooa? Soo? What’s wrong darling?” Jaeyeong went to sit beside the youngest of the lot, and put her arm around the girl’s shoulder. “Why the long face?”

“Nothing.” Sooa shook her head, and reached for a slice of pizza. “I’ll be alright when I have this.”

And her phone vibrated in her pocket with a just received text message.

From : Kai

“Tell me if you can’t do this. I’ll come up with some excuse and take you out.”

 

Taking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter