Rumours

All About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Best Selling Author of 2017 Rumoured To Be Dating Her Manager.”

 

“Geez Kai! Get yourself a girlfriend! How am I supposed to go outdoors with you when these kind of rumours spread?”

Ara threw a cushion at the guy who was putting on his coat to leave the apartment.

“Why Me?” he turned around to face her after the cushion hit his back. “Get yourself a man. You’re the one whom they have the spotlight on, not me, ‘Best Selling Author – Jeong Ara.” He raised a mocking eyebrow at her.

Ara turned back to the TV with a pout. “How are we going to get rid of those reporters outside?” She mumbled.

“I’ll take care of that.” Kai replied, putting on a black mask and a black cap.

“Don’t come out for the next two days.” He advised, putting on his black shades as well.

 

“Good gracious Kim Kai, somebody might mistake you for a celebrity.” Ara giggled. Her manager grinned, though the grin was covered by the mask and the shades.

“I’ll get going. Make sure you eat well.” His voice came muffled through the mask. Ara waved carelessly. “Just leave already. You don’t have to act like my mom.”

 

* * *

 

The door of the apartment opened and a tall figure stepped out. At once, more than twenty reporters sprang at him, holding mics, recorders and cameras.

“Aren’t you Jeong Ara’s manager?”

“Is that true? That you two are dating?”

“Are the rumours true?”

“Please give us a voice cut!”

 

Kai stopped walking forward, because his way was blocked by the herd of reporters.

“Jeong Ara-ssi is not home at the moment. So there’s no use of you people staying here.” His voice came muffled through the black mask. “Plus, we strongly deny the dating rumour, so kindly stop bothering us.” He started pushing his way through the frenzied reporters, whom now were flashing their cameras at him. He had reached the end of the little crowd when a certain question made him stop.

“If the rumour is a lie, why would you come out of Jeong Ara’s house when she is not even in? Is it like your own home?” the girl asked directly.

 

Kai stopped. He turned back to face the whole crowd, who again started snapping their cameras at him.

He took off his shades, revealing his eyes, which were now giving them a blood curdling glare.

“Mind your own business.” He said. “If you keep on interfering in Jeong Ara-ssi’s personal life like this, we will not hesitate to sue.” He stated in a warning tone, and whirled around and strode out of the passage.

 

“Omo! Did you just see that?” a female reporter squealed.

“Yeah! I mean...those eyes....oh my god I just got goose bumps!” another girl screamed, making the male reporters raise their eyebrows at each other.

“He didn’t have the slightest makeup on I’m sure, yet how could those eyes look like they were wearing the finest smokey eye makeup out there?” the one who asked Kai the last question sighed, clutching her heart.

“And what we saw was just his eyes...imagine how the rest of the face would look like!” and that statement was followed by another series of fan girl screams.

“No wonder Jeong Ara fell for him... He is totally a celeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter