More Backstage

Our Little Jihoonie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi smiled and waved at the cheering fans in the audience, along with the rest of the artists, as the MCs said their closing speech. Although he was smiling, he felt absolutely sick to his stomach. He didn’t know when Jeonghan would make good on his promise, but he knew it would be very soon. 
 

As they walked off the stage, politely bowing and speaking to other fellow artists, Woozi felt a strong hand on the back of neck, pushing him along rather hurriedly. He didn’t even need to turn and see who it was because he knew. When the door to their waiting room finally came into view, Jeonghan spoke.

“When we enter the room, I want you to go sit on one of the couches.”

Woozi nodded, swallowing over the lump forming in his throat, hoping to push it down to crush the swarm of butterflies in his stomach.
 

They entered the room and Woozi immediately went and sat down. He watched as Jeonghan walked over to one of the clothing racks and reached behind it, producing a satchel. He opened it and pulled out a diaper. 

“Now,” he said, turning to Woozi, “First things first. Let’s get you back in what you should be in.”

Woozi sighed a defeated sigh and stood up.

“I didn’t tell you to get up,” Jeonghan said pointedly.

Jihoon’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“I thought you were going to put me back in a di-…in what I should be in.”

“I am.”

“Well don’t we need to go to the bathroom for that?”

“Ani.”

“Well then where are you going to change me?”

Jeonghan didn’t say anything but a small smirk flashed across his lips. Woozi still was confused until it finally hit him like a ton of bricks. Jeonghan couldn’t possibly…I mean he wouldn’t dare…he couldn’t do that to him…he wouldn’t do that to him…right?

“Hyung…you don’t-…I mean you can’t-”

“Oh can’t I,” Jeonghan mused, walking over to him.

Woozi started quickly retreating across the couch, away from his advancing hyung.

“Hyung, you can’t! You can’t just do that to me! I mean, in our waiting room?? In our waiting room that we share with others?? Hyung, jebal, you wouldn’t subject me to such humiliation, would you??"

“Lie down, Jihoon,” Jeonghan told him, pointing at the cushions of the couch.

“Ani- aniya, Hyung,” Woozi shook his head fervently. There was no way he was going to lay there and allow Jeonghan to do this to him. 

“Lee Jihoon~,” Jeonghan warned him, “You will do as your told or things will get much worse for you.”

“Hyung, I beg of you,” Woozi pleaded, “Please be reasonable and just take me to the bathroom. I’m so incredibly sorry for breaking the most important rule. I won’t do it again, I swear! Please just don’t humiliate me like this!”

They both turned towards the door as they heard the sounds of approaching people. Jeonghan gave Woozi a pointed look.

“The more you stall, the more you risk your ‘situation’ being exposed. So do as I said and lie down. Now.”

Woozi shook his head. 

“Hyung…I just can’t-”

“What can’t you do?,” Seungcheol asked, entering their room with Mingyu and Hoshi behind him.

“Hyung!,” Woozi hopped up and rushed over to Seungcheol, “Please try to talk some sense into Jeonghanie Hyung. He wants to re-diaper me right here in our waiting roo-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter