In the Middle of the Night

Our Little Jihoonie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi stirred in his sleep. There was a sharp pain coming from his lower abdomen. He opened his eyes and stared into the dark, the only sound in the room being Jeonghan snoring softly next to him. Woozi turned over on his side and tried to get comfortable again. Only he couldn’t because he finally realized what the pain was.

It was his bladder. And it was screaming at him.

Damn that bottle.

He reached over and grabbed his phone that was sitting on the charger. The display shone 3:28.

He let out a pained sigh.

Nobody would be getting up for a couple hours yet which meant that if he gave in to his bladder, he’d either have to wake up Jeonghan to change him, which was humiliating in and of its self, or sit in a wet diaper until someone woke up to check him.

Now there was a third option but it was going against one of the biggest rules…

Woozi laid there for a few more moments trying to decide if the third option was worth the risk. As the pain in his bladder got stronger, he decided that yes, it was.

He slowly and carefully climbed out of the bed, making sure not to cause too much movement as to wake up Jeonghan. He crept through the dark over to the door and ever so cautiously turned the handle. The door clicked open, letting in the tiny bit of light that shown from the nightlight in the hallway. Stirring on the bed caused Woozi to freeze. He dared to look behind him and was relieved to find that the stirring had only been Jeonghan turning over in his sleep. As he crept out into the dark hallway, Woozi knew that he’d have to be quick to keep from getting caught.

 

When Woozi reached the bathroom, he tiptoed in and as quietly as possible, closed the door shut. Since he didn’t dare turn on the light, he had to feel his way over to the toilet. Reaching down to lift the seat up, he knew he’d better make sure his aim was perfect because trying to pee in the dark is not something that was easily done. He lowered his sweatpants and undid the fastens on the diaper, letting it drop to floor. Feeling again to make sure he was within the general area of the bowl, he allowed his bladder to release, letting out a relieved sigh. As his bladder emptied, Woozi suddenly had a horrifying thought. How was he going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter