Backstage

Our Little Jihoonie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I used this video as a prompt for this chapter update :)

“Kamsamnida~”

Woozi bowed along with the rest of the SVT members to the PDs, as Seventeen finished their ‘Pretty U’ stage.

“We have about an hour until the ending,” Seungcheol told s as they all made their way down the large hallway towards the dressing/waiting rooms, “So don’t wander too far. That means you, Seungkwan.”

“One time! One time you couldn’t find me and now I’m marked for life,” Seungkwan complained.

“You better believe it,” Seungcheol told him, lightly popping him upside the head.

 

While most of the members headed off in their own directions, Woozi grabbed hold Dokyeom and pulled him down an empty hallway.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?,” Dokyeom asked with concern, noticing the look on Woozi’s face.

“Shh~,” Woozi whispered, looking behind Dokyeom to make sure no one had noticed them slipping away, “I need you to do Hyung a huge favor…”

“Anything,” Dokyeom smiled, always willing to help.

“I uh…I need you to somehow get my….my ‘bag’ and bring it to me.”

Dokyeom raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“But Hyung, why do you need it? Do you need to be changed? Because I can go let Jeonghan Hyung know and he can come change-”

“AniyaAniyaAniya,” Woozi hurriedly interrupted, not wanting Dokyeom to take off in search of Jeonghan, “It’s not that I need to be change….it’s that….well….”

Making sure no one was coming behind them, Woozi motioned for Dokyeom to look at his hip, pulling out his pants. Dokyeom gasped.

“Hyung, where is your diaper!?,” he asked in shock, “You’re suppose to where your diaper at all times unless given-”

“I know, I know!,” Woozi grimaced, readjusting his pants, “It’s just that once I knew they were going to have me in those shorts, I couldn’t risk it being exposed!”

Dokyeom understood but even still…

“Hyung, what are you going to do if one of the other hyungs wants to check you??”

“That’s why I need you to bring me the bag, Seokmin-ah. I need you to bring it to me so I can put one on because if I’m caught without it…,” Woozi trailed off, not wanting to think about it, let alone say it out loud. Dokyeom nodded, knowing exactly what would happen to Woozi.

“So can you please,” Woozi asked, giving Dokyeom an earnest look, “Please go bring it to me.”

“But Hyung, what if I get caught? What do I say?”

Woozi thought for a moment. Dokyeom couldn’t say he was going to change him because dongsaengs weren’t allowed to.

“Maybe that you were making me a bottle?,” Woozi offered.

“…okay, I can say that,” Dokyeom agreed after giving it a quick thought, “That will work. But Hyung…”

“Mm?”

“Can I see your hand for a moment?”

Confused, Woozi held out his hand to Dokyeom. Dokyeom gently took it and then gave the back of it a couple sharp smacks. Woozi his teeth in pain and snatched his hand back.

“Are you crazy!?,” he hissed at Dokyeom, rubbing the back of his hand, “You dare hit a hyung??”

“Mianhae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter