First Things First

Our Little Jihoonie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Shh~you’ll wake him…”

Woozi’s ears perked up. He peered out from under the blankets to see Jeonghan and Seungkwan standing in the doorway. Jeonghan was shooing Seungkwan out of the room, scolding him.

 “He was up just a few hours ago so he needs to get his rest,” Jeonghan whispered, gently closing the door behind him.

Woozi reached under the blankets to rub his still sore backside. Jeonghan was definitely heavy handed but then again, the onslaught happened only just a few hours ago. He snuggled back into the blankets and closed his eyes.

It seemed only just a few minutes later that someone was shaking him awake.

“Mmuurrrmm~,” he groaned, waving the person away.

“Come on, Jihoonie, it’s time to get up,” Joshua cooed, still shaking him.

Woozi made a face. He wished they wouldn’t talk to him like he was a mere toddler. He was in his 20’s for heaven’s sake. He sighed and lifted the covers off of himself, sitting up. He winced a little as he did, having momentarily forgotten about his sore rear-end. Joshua smirked.

“I heard you had a little early morning escapade,” he teased, which told Woozi that he knew all about the incident.

“I didn’t want to have to disturb anyone…,” Woozi mumbled, slightly embarrassed that Joshua knew.

“Rules are rules,” Joshua told him matter-of-factly, “And when you break them, you face the consequences, ne?”

Woozi nodded, pouting slightly.

“Now, let’s get you changed and make you something delicious to eat.”

 

10 minutes later, Woozi followed Joshua into the kitchen, where he was happily greeted by Seungkwan and Dokyeom.

“Oh, Hyung, good morning!,” Dokyeom cheesed brightly, waving from his place at the table.

Woozi nodded at him, giving a somewhat muttered ‘good morning’.

“How did you sleep?,” Seungkwan asked cheerfully, “Jeonghannie Hyung said you woke up in the middle of the night? Were you sick?”

Woozi flushed slightly and shook his head.

“Ani, it was nothing to be concerned with. I’m fine.”

“Oh, well okay then,” Seungkwan smiled.

Woozi was relieved that at least Jeonghan seemed to have kept what happened somewhat under wraps.

“Hyung, Hyung, I have your bib for you!,” Dokyeom said, holding out a purple stripped bib towards Woozi, “Annnnndd~I have your chair all ready for you too!”

Woozi looked at the highchair that set next to the table. How he loathed that thing. It made him feel even more like a baby then even the diapers and bottles could. The fact that he had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter