The Rules

Our Little Jihoonie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rules for Our Jihoonie

- authored by Hong Jisoo (Joshua)

Rule 1: Jihoon will always be in a diaper or pull-up, no matter the time or place or situation, unless given permission to be otherwise by one of his hyungs.

Rule 2: Jihoon will have a bedtime of 9:00 pm unless given permission to stay up later by one of the hyungs. If Jihoon must stay at the company to work late, he will be accompanied by either myself (Jisoo), Jeonghan or Seongcheol and will only be allowed to work until 12:00 am.

Rule 3: Jihoon will eat whatever food is placed in front of him without arguing or complaining. He will also drink one bottle of milk before schedule and one bottle of milk before bed.

Rule 4: Jihoon will sleep in the bed with one of his hyungs every night so they can make sure that he gets his much needed sleep/rest.

Rule 5: Jihoon will use his diaper/pull-up whenever he needs to use the bathroom, asking for a hyung thereafter to change him. If he has to do more than urinate, he will then ask permission from a hyung and he can be escorted to a bathroom by any member to use a toilet to take care of that particular business.

Rule 6:

"That HAS to be more than enough rules now, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter