Consequences

Everything To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie walks into the basement hallway of their company, out of breath.

 

 

 

It's the day after their monthly evaluation and her first schedule with Hanbin.

 

 

 

She is in a hurry.

 

 

 

She woke up late because of him.

 

 

 

He brought her to Hangang River the day before and had her run laps with him to “release the stress”

 

 

 

It was the last thing she wanted to do but she did it anyway since he insisted so much.

 

 

 

By the time they got back to the dorms, she was too tired that she fell right into deep sleep.

 

 

 

It was a good sleep. But it also meant that she is late to their meeting.

 

 

 

She takes longer strides towards Team B’s practice room.

 

 

 

Walking through the halls like this, it reminds her of the time she sneaked in looking for Bobby and almost got into trouble.

 

 

 

But unlike that day, he will be inside the practice room when she walks in.

 

 

 

Kim Ji Won.

 

 

 

Her heart sinks at the thought of him.

 

 

 

Will she be able to get through today?

 

 

 

She shoves away the thought.

 

 

 

She finally reaches Team B’s practice room and she takes a deep breath before pushing through the door.

 

 

 

Just like the last time, music was blasting from the inside.

 

 

 

And she could hear the sound of their dancing resonating from the floor.

 

 

 

She tip toes her way inside.

 

 

 

The door was right across the mirror but they don’t notice her entrance.

 

 

 

She carefully settles into a corner, not wanting to disturb them.

 

 

 

She grooves to the music by herself in her seat and observes as Hanbin fiercely leads them.

 

 

 

He seems like he is in a bad mood - a complete 360 from how he was with her yesterday.

 

 

 

He turns off the music and goes over the choreography in detail,

 

 

 

scrutinising at every little off-beat movement from s.

 

 

 

“Araso. We get what you mean.” Jinhwan answers for everyone, 

 

 

 

“We’ve been dancing for hours, can’t we take a water break?” he pleads.

 

 

 

They are all drenched in sweat.

 

 

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter