6: almost

the purple left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It continues, like this.

 

Jungkook continues, just trying to graduate and go on with his life, which Jimin quickly calls bull on. His internet history is filled with ‘cypher’, ‘agust d’, ‘suga’, and ‘producer’. The older seems to be in everything he paints - purple being the center of every piece. He doesn’t mind, though, Jimin is being incredibly nosy.

 

Well, it would be a lie to say he was frustrated, but nonetheless, he was willing to wait.

 

Online and through Taehyung, it says his soulmate is four years older than him, which he can’t imagine his back story. He doesn’t look it up, thinking maybe one day he could hear it from the older himself.

 

Maybe he is too soft or a push over for  putting himself through this, but he just knew what the older had went through was too much. He’s heard of plenty of sad soulmate stories, so Jungkook can understand if the rapper has this sort of reaction.

 

It isn’t as bad as Jimin thinks, though. Ever since he’s done the first painting on his thigh, the older seemed to like it, so he continues.

 

It’s like he’s made some sort of language that the older can understand. The explosion of color that takes up his body includes every color, but every piece has a center color that told how he was that day. It all seemed to start a week after the first one he painted on the older’s knee, and every day since then he’s been able to paint or doodle something on his skin.

 

That was the day some had decided to hit up the art department.

 

It all started a month after Jungkook moved into his dorms. A guy dressed in a huge pooh bear costume would randomly hit up each department a month. He was always seen on the security cameras, wearing the dumb thing. It was funny at first, because he would just take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter