10: Real

the purple left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their dates do continue, obviously.

 

By their third, Jungkook gathers enough courage to aim is kiss to the left, unlike his first kiss. Yoongi deepens it quickly, not letting the younger escape this time, leaving him breathless and giddy as he lets the older kiss him senseless against the hood of his car.

 

On their fifth date, Yoongi is late and apologizes with a bouquet of roses that Jimin teases him about all week. By their eighth, it’s been too long since their seventh, and Jungkook can’t seem to keep his hands to himself or keep still. After dinner, Yoongi backs him up against his dorm room door; everyone is out partying to celebrate the end of exams, so no one hears them mess around. The older is breathless, tells him that he will go home if Jungkook doesn’t feel like doing this. The younger in return asks if Yoongi is crazy, but breaks the heated atmosphere a bit when he fumbles with his keys too long - he could hear the older’s breathless laugh against his skin when he finally gets the door open.

 

By their tenth date, Yoongi invites him to his studio after dinner, and he tries not to seem too desperate when he says yes. He gets to see Yoongi mess around with his equipment, play the piano, and records something small himself. Needless to say, the real souvenir he gets out of this date is his first of many hickies he gets on Yoongi’s couch.

 

By the time their fifteenth date rolls around, Jungkook loses count. They’re so close, he doesn’t know if a lot of the things they do together are considered dates or just couple things but they technically aren’t a couple - yet, hopefully.

 

It’s because they do things couples do - not people who are dating.

 

For example, today, it’s late, and Jungkook got a visit from spontaneous Yoongi after work. He’s sluggish, but brought takeout, and after dinner, he forced Jungkook (with little effort needed) into cuddles on his couch. They’re spooning, watching a drama marathon. It’s incredibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter