5: slowly

the purple left behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“His name is Jeon Jungkook.”

 

The mouse stops clicking, and Namjoon braces himself for some sort of explosive reaction. He’s sitting in a familiar studio, boxes unpacked and new couch sitting underneath the new shelves. He's sitting on said couch, phone open to a text chat with ‘Tae’.

 

The reaction is surprisingly calm, the blonde sitting in front of his monitors with a sigh.

 

“I thought I said we aren’t talking about this. Ever.”

 

Namjoon frowned. “Hyung, he’s friends with my cousin and his soulmate, I think that’s impossible to avoid.”

 

“For you” Agust D says, not even turning to face the other. “For me, it’s pretty easy.”

 

“Yoongi hyung” Namjoon sighs, “soulmates aren’t bad...you know this. You’re surrounded by soulmates in our friend group - I just want the same for you.”

 

“I told you I’m done talking about this.” Min Yoongi turns to look over his shoulder and then back to the screen. “Besides, the kid is okay with not meeting, so I don’t get the need to have this conversation.”

 

The pink haired rapper has a get real look on. “Well obviously you weren’t listening to the first time we had this conversation, so we need this one.”

 

“I was hungover” the older deadpans.

 

“He said he was willing to wait” Namjoon says, and takes the pause as a good sign. “Isn’t that good? It’s going to be different this time.”

 

“Namjoon” Yoongi’s voice is hard and sure. “The pain I went through last time hurt more than ing appendicitis. Lay off - I’m done with this conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter