Page 11

Be With Me

Park Jimin's POV

It's been 3 hours since I've been at this, so far I've gotten an idea for how I was going to dress.*great ... GREAT! I think this is going to go great!* I recall the plan again.

The plan. Well the plan....you see the plan was pretty simple.

Look nice and go talk to her.So that's what I'm doing at the moment, planning outfits.
I step out of my room and head towards the living room Namjoon Hyung was on his laptop looking as serious as ever, but when was he not when it comes to work.
"Hyung, which one?"
Namjoon Hyung looks up with his face scrunched up as he takes out one side of his headphones.He stares at the outfits for a bit and just when I think he's going to reply he proceeds to type away on his laptop leaving me dumbfounded.
"Hyuuunnggg, which one?"
As Namjoon hyung looks up from his laptop for the second time at my decisions.
"Neither." He said calmly but firmly as well.
"Ah- Hyung!"
"You're going in to get to know her, you're not going in to sit down and look like that...Jimin-ah you like a creeper and/or stalker with your selections of clothing. People might start to call the authorities if they were to see someone like that in a dressed up business attire place. You look out of place my man. "
*I thought I did a pretty good job...what's wrong with what I picked out?* I was flipping my clothes hanger back and forth to see what the missing details were, *Was it, not eye catching enough? Did I have too little? These are what I look good in though...* I look at the items which were hanging on my clothes hanger that I brought out to show, on my left is a gray t-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans and pairing it off with black sunglasses, on my right is a black beanie, a dark navy blue plaid sweatshirt that goes past my hands, along with some black ripped jeans. Don't ask what the sunglasses as for, it's there to help keep me from letting her- letting people know I'm looking at--. Anyways, back to the point.

Namjoon sets his laptop aside with one headphones still stuck in his ear and signs as he leans down and rests his head on his right arm to look over at me again. "You need to look nice Jimin..."Namjoon said.Eyeing over at my great decisions as he now covers his eyes and peeks through them "...and approachable. That!" As he points to my items with a look of 'where are you going with these' "That is not approachable in any sense, it's more unapproachable since she doesn't know you well to begin with. Make a good first impression, and you know that's important, you can't go into her business office wearing any of that... like I said the employees are probably going to call the cops on you and you'll end up embarrassing yourself". Namjoon Hyung runs his hands over his face and sighs, "Go ask Hoseok! He's got the fashion sense, I'm in the middle of something right now okay... he'll know what to do" And sets his laptop back in his lap and puts his floating earbud back in as 'God's Plan' by Drake comes on.

Heading bed into my room I lay the clothes out again. "I don't think these look too bad..."

*imagining a scenario in his head*
*... employees start to whisper...security gets dragged in, and I get dragged out*

*Okay... okay... it might be a little too creepy I guess* *sigh*

Plan B I guess, which Namjoon Hyung said....Hoseok hyung...Hoseok Hyung? *that's right?!* "Hoseok Hyung! Yes, I'll go talk to Hyung and see what he thinks." I pick up the two sets of outfits once again and proceed to Hoseok's room this time.