「 四 」

Arranged

Seokjin's POV

I started to drift off in my thoughts while my legs went into auto drive. Not realizing there was someone in front of me, I felt a bump which made me fall on the ground, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Watch out, head. Now I have germs on my sweater." I looked up and it was Jaebum and Jinyoung.

It is such a lucky day to meet the bullies and it's only Monday, such a wonderful way to start the week off.

I got up and looked at my feet, "Sorry." I whispered. Someone grabbed me by the collar and slam me in to the wall making me grunt out in pain. Ignoring the pain that was on my back, I looked straight in to Jaebum's eyes.

"What, can't you speak any louder." He spat in my face. I didn't answer him which caused him to punched me in the face, he let go of my collar and I collapsed on the floor. Blood spilled out from my nose causing it to drip on the floor.

There is no one around to help me as this is a secluded area which hardly any students come as they always hang out at. When I took a long time to answer, Jaebum punched me in the stomach. Then came punches and kicks, I tired shielding myself from being hit as I told them to stop. 

"This is for ignoring me you worthless piece of ."

They started spewing hurtful comments. They gotten bored of it after five minutes and just left. I just laid there clutching my stomach in pain for about ten minutes before getting up and going to the roof which is my escape place besides the library plus point is that no one goes to the roof.

Limping my way slowly down the hall way to the rooftop stairs, other students gave me a pitiful glance but they didn't do anything.

Once I reached the rooftop door, I took out a bobby pin from my pocket to pick the lock. Realising that the lock was broken, weird. Its been quite some time since I came to the rooftop.

I took in the beautiful scenery as I walked towards the railing. I looked around the rooftop and there was no one here. 'who would be here also.' I thought to myself. I felt something wet dripping on the my hand and realized that I was tearing up. "Why do I have to suffer like this."

Namjoon's POV

I looked at Jin limped towards the railing before he cried out, "Why do I have to suffer like this." He started to cry, I felt pity for him. I came out of my hiding spot, "Jin, are you okay?" he turned around startled, he turned paled when he saw me.

"Namjoon! What are you doing here." He rubbed his tears away from his eyes.

"I was here before you, why are you crying?" I took out my handkerchief and pass it to Jin.

"Thank you, it is nothing much so you don't have to worry about it." He wiped his tears on the handkerchief, it seems like he is hiding a lot of stuff.

I hugged him trying to comfort him, "Jin ah, you can tell me what is going on." He started crying more which caused my shirt to be damp with his tears. I didn't really mind as it kind of upsetting to see him like this even though I don't really like him. He was still pretty.

We took a seat on the floor and leaned against the wall as Jin lean his head on my shoulder. I didn't really want to pry into his business so I just keep quiet. After a moment of silence beside Jin's sniffles and the wind blowing, my tummy decided to make an appearance by rumbling, my face flushed red and Jin chuckled.

Jin went to search through his bag pack and took out a lunch box before passing it to me, "Here you can have it." I looked gratefully at Jin, "Are you sure? What about you, did you eat yet?" He looked at me "Yar it's okay feel free ha-" He was cut off by his tummy rumbling. He blushed.

I laughed so bad that my stomach started to hurt. "Hey that's not funny at all." He hit my back and looked at me angrily but failed cause he looks so cute with his pouty lips, wait a minute I'm not gay at all and I just called a guy cute. "Of course it's hilarious, you tired to act cool but failed." I said while laughing. It took me about a minute for me to compose myself, Jin just sat there with his arms folded and pouting.

"How about we share?" I suggested.

"Fine then but if you're still hungry, I could go buy some more from the canteen." He said with concern in his eyes.

"It's okay you don't have to go." I said as I popped open the lid of the lunch box. Seeing the omelette my mouth started to water.

"Oh my gosh, it looks delicious." I praised the dish that was presented in front of me. "Ah thanks, my mother prepared it. She is like the best cook in this whole world." Jin said with pride.

I'm jealous of Jin and his mother, I haven't seen my mother in quite sometime. I should really go visit her soon. 

"What's wrong?" Jin asked with concern.

"Ah its nothing, I was just thinking about my mother."

"Oh okay then, want to take a bite?" I nod my head vigorously before Jin passed me a spoonful of the omelette. I opened my mouth and as the omelette touches my tongue I felt the explosion of flavors.

"I swear your mom needs to own her own restaurant, this is bloody delicious." He just smiled at me before he fed himself a bite. 

Strange, why does he look so familiar when he smile.

 

 

 

Time skip - After they finished eating

 

 

 

We sat there quietly, I was relaxing, feeling the cooling breeze hit my skin. Jin was just scrolling through phone.

Jin broke the silence, "So, What is your next lesson?"

"Gym." I said non-enthusiastically.

"Me too, come on we only have ten minutes to change." He stood up as he rest his bag on his shoudler, he didn't realise the puddle of water that was right in front of him. "Watch out!" I warned him, but it was slightly to late. I just felt a heavy weight on me.

I opened my eyes not knowing that I had closed them, Jin's face was like two centimeter away from my face. My lips was almost touching his, I was panicking on the inside. I could feel his breath on my face, it smelt like a mix of mint and the omelette. "Ouch." Jin groaned and squeezed his eyes shut in pain as he clutched his stomach.

Seokjin's POV

I didn't dare to move as the pain in my stomach is unbearable, It was okay just now. I opened my eyes and realised that I was on top of Namjoon, it took a few seconds for my mind to register before my face light up like it was christmas. Great it has only been my second time seeing this guy and he made me blush more than anyone did in my entire eighteen years of existence.

I quickly got off him with a few grunts of pain. I mumbled an apology before reaching out my hand for him to pull himself up. He grabbed my hand firmly and pulled himself off the ground.

"Jin let me see your stomach." He said sternly. I shake my head anxiously before backing away, "No I cannot show you I'm sorry, I better get going first." I quickly readjust my bag and bolted out leaving a worried and confused Namjoon behind.


I didn't stop until I was inside the toilet, seeing that there is no one in the toilet, I locked the door. I took of my shirt and examine the bruises in the mirror before searching for a pouch which contains a tube of ointment and a bottle of painkillers before slowly applying the ointment on the bruises and swallow two painkillers to numb the pain.

Changing into my clothes for gym, I made my way to the gymnasium.