「 一 」

Arranged

Saturday

Seokjin's Pov

He is handsome.

He sat with his legs crossed, his body language was practically screaming with power, the suit that he was wearing was like a second skin, it fitted him so well. I felt very under-dressed, with a plain button up shirt and jeans.

He was preoccupied his phone, with furrowed brows. He didn't notice me approaching him, I was nervous.

His bleached hair and brown eyes stood out against his complexion. As I approached him, I noticed his dimples. It makes him looks so...attractive.

No, no, no, What was I thinking about. I shake my head, I must have look so stupid.

"Nice to meet you, are you Kim Namjoon?" I asked to get his attention .

He look away from his phone, slightly frowning, it was soon replaced with a bored expression, he stood up and extended his hand "Yes I am, you must be Kim Seokjin. Please take a seat." I was taken back by his voice, it's so deep. 

Okay I really need to stop having this thoughts.

I shook his hand and took a seat.

A waiter came up to our table, "How may I take your order." I took a look at the menu, he just ordered coffee, while I ordered tea.

Namjoon turned to the waiter, giving a gentle smile. The waiter collected back the menu and excused herself, her face slightly flushed.

I studied his expression and it seems like he didn't want to be here. Neither did I want to be here too. Apparently our parents had made a vow when they were younger. Neither of them know that their children will be male.

*Buzz... Buzz* My phone vibrated in my pocket, "Can I be excuse, I need to pick up a phone call."

"Sure go ahead."

I stood up and went outside the cafe. 

Mom, my anger peaked when I saw it.

"Mom, is this a joke? I can't believe you set me up with a man!" I abruptly shouted too loudly causing the people around me to look at me with a disapproving stare.

"No son it's not. You wouldn't know and might actually like him later on." mom giggled. 

"Why did you make that ridiculous vow when you were younger?" I subconsciously rolled my eyes, forgetting that she couldn't see it.

"Come on son, it's a dream of mine. Can't you help me fulfill it?" My mom begged me.

"Just meet the other have lunch with him, get to know him." She reason with me. "andyoucanadoptsomegaybabieswithhim."

"What the hell mom. Just because I'm gay, it doesn't give you the rights to make me marry someone I don't like. It's far past the Era of arranged marriage."

"It's not an arranged marriage anyway, the criteria is that if both of you are still single when you reach 20, you'll marry each other. That's all."

"What if I marry him and I found someone I like later on?" I asked. 

"I'm sure that won't happen my dear son, I know your taste in guys. And it clearly seem like Namjoon is that type of person that you'll fall head of over hills for." She teased.

"Pshh, as if you know. The important question is, what if his in a relationship? Then will the marriage be canceled?" I asked with a bit of hope but that soon backfired.

"He's single, his mom said that he doesn't have one. So you're in luck my dear boy."

I'm sure that my dear mom has gone crazy, and she also currently making me insane. 

"Mooomm, why me, can't you get Seokjung to do it?" I whined.

"Cause you're single and Seokjung's not."

Curse my not single brother, I sighed, "Fine, I'll do it."

"Thanks son, I have a lot of catching up to do with your future mother-in-law. See you when you come home later." My mom happily said it and hanged up the phone before I could say anything.

I sigh again but it's longer and louder than before... I slowly dragged my feet back into the cafe. Sometimes my mom makes the worst decisions in life. Can't believe she make such things when she was younger.

On my way back, I thought of different ideas to get out of this ty arrangement that they had made.

Firstly is to either get into a relationship before I turned 20
[which was not possible for me.]

Secondly is to get Namjoon in a relationship, if I can't find one.
[This is a bad idea, maybe Taehyung can help me with it.]

Lastly is, I can't believe I'm actually thinking about it but it is to do exactly what she say. 
[Mom, can I please kill you]

When I returned to the table, I saw that he was talking on the phone. 

"Yes mom, I swear I didn't run away." He was annoyed.

"Okay bye mom, talk to you later." He said as he hung up the phone.

He looked up from his phone and look at me "Apparently our mothers had made a stupid vow and now we both are involved."

"Can't believe they did it." I respond with a slightly annoyed tone.

--------

Dinner wasn't really that amazing, I mean the food, which we ordered later on was great but the atmosphere between us was really awkward. We just sat in silence as we ate, I will occasionally strike up some conversation and he would just answer.

I asked him common questions, like his age, whether he have other siblings, anyone he likes.

He answered the questions and I was thoroughly disappointed. He was the same age as me, only child and it seems like he doesn't admire anyone.

I mean it's not his fault that his an only child  so I can't blame him but such he is such a handsome guy.

A guy like him will have lots of admirers and he can just date anyone he wants, can't he just do that.

I jump onto my bed, I screamed into my pillow. I grabbed my nearest plushie, which was my precious Mario.

"I still cannot believe this, it must be a nightmare right, if I wake up it will be alright, right? *silence* ...Come on Mario, answer me." I yelled at him, shaking it. It just look back at me with the same expression, I felt like it was mocking me.

My brother knocked on my door, "Are you crazy, keep it down."

"You don't understand how I feel, hyung."

He opens the door, just enough to peek his head in. "Just shut up, there are people trying to sleep."

"Mariooo, no one in this house is on my side, my mom has betrayed me and my brother is telling me to shut up." I complained to it.

"For goodness sake, you are already 19 and you are still whining to that doll of yours, hurry up and go to sleep."

"Don't you judge me." Frowning as I point at him.