「 十 」

Arranged

I've no idea what I'm writing anymore. 
╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭


Seokjin

I sigh loudly as I sat down at my usual seat, currently regretting coming to school. Hoseok and Yoongi is absent today due to drinking too much yesterday. Taehyung maybe had too much with Jungkook or he was lazy to come.

I took out my phone to message them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

PrincessJin changed 2night the Partay to Jin's babies

PrincessJin

HOW DARE YOU GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE IN SCHOOL!!! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ~ 10.47

TaeTae

I just woke up. ~ 10.49

Sorry Jin (⊙ω⊙) ~10.50

And i'm lazy af ~10.50

JungHorse

Urgghh, sorry Jinnie but my head really hurts. ~ 10.53

SlothMin

Same here, have fun in school Jin. Be careful. ლ(╹◡╹ლ) ~ 10.53

PrincessJin

(╥﹏╥) Screw you guys....... ~ 10.54

JungHorse

Love you too!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ~10.54

--------------------------------------------------------------  

I put down my phone as the teacher walked in the class. "Settle down!" Mr Hwang shouted, this caused everyone who is standing to go to their seats.

"I'll be assigning your History project today, you all be working in groups of two." Mr Hwang said.

Everyone immediately looked around for their friends desperately hoping to be paired with each other except for me.

"I'll be assigning your groups, it will according to the class attendance." Once the teacher said that, a loud groaned erupted from the class.

"Quiet down, okay let's see here." Mr Hwang took a clipboard containing the list of groups.

I really regret coming to school today, I should have just taken a leave. I smacked my head on the table and let out another sigh. "When I see them tomorrow, I'll kill each one of them." I thought of some murderous thoughts.

"So that's all the group, today you all will be researching about an important figure from the past."Mr Hwang instructed. Wait what who am I paired with, I spaced out at the wrong time again. Whatever, the person I'm paired with will come here.

"Now go into your groups." Once he said that the whole class scatter to different tables. I just looked around for my partner, hoping that they will come over to me. I just saw Namjoon walking towards me, 'Whaaat, Namjoon again.... I don't know whether it's a fate or a curse."

"Jin, I would be working with you, hope we'll have a great time." Namjoon said, as he winked.

"Same here." I removed my bag that is currently occupying the seat.

"I see that you all have found a partner, I'll now pass down your assignment sheet. Each of you take one. You better not lose it, I won't print another one for you."

The class just responded with a nod.

"Get on with your work."

I turned to Namjoon and asked, "So do you have any suggestions on who you want to do?"

~~~ Time Skip 。◕ ‿ ◕。 ~~~

"Want to go lunch with us?" Namjoon suggested.

I just agreed with him as I don't have anyone to go with.

Namjoon just introduced me to his friends. There was Jackson and Hyosang.

"Ah it's you, are you okay? I'm sorry about this morning." Hyosang looked at me apologetic.

"Ah it's alright. It's not that bad anyway." I shake my head.

Namjoon looked confused, "What happened?"

"It's nothing serious, Hyosang accidentally bumped into me this morning." I said thinking it was no big deal.

"You're alright? Got any bruises? Namjoon making a big fuss over it.

"Jin said it's nothing already, why are you making a fuss about it." Jackson hit Namjoon on the back.

Namjoon stared at Jackson, "you shut up."

Jackson gasped, pretending to be hurt, "how dare you treat me like that, I'm your bestest friend."

"There is no such word as bestest, you idiot." Namjoon said.

"It is! Look it up on the internet." Jackson retorted

I just laugh at their conversation.

I just remembered that I had to go and tutor someone. Checking the time, hoping that I wasn't late. I stood up as I grabbed my backpack and told them that I had something important to do in the library.

~~~~~~

Namjoon

Whenever Jin laugh or smile, it will light up my world. When he does it to someone that is not me, I would feel this aching feeling in my heart.

Is this what they call love? Wait a minute.. It can't be right?

"Earth to Namjoon, are you there." Hyosang called me.

I snapped back into reality, I noticed that Jin was gone. I searched around for a moment before asking. "Where did Jin went?"

"He went to the library, he said he had important to do. " Jackson replied with food in his mouth.

"Eww, don't speak with food in your mouth, it looks disgusting." Hyosang cringed in disgust.

"Ahhhh." Jackson just opened his mouth, the food was all mush.

"Oh my god, please stop." Hyosang cried desperately, trying to shut his eyes.

I was disappointed, I was hoping I could have walk him to his class.

Zico approached the table as he sat down he glanced at me. "Why do you look so down?"

Once he said that I reverted back to my usual poker face and shaked my head as I sat there quietly, finishing up my lunch while listening to Hyosang's and Jackson's bickering.

~~~~~~

SeokJin

I was taking my usual route towards the library when I was stopped by 3 girls.

It was the group of girls that always cling on to Namjoon and his friends. One of the girls spoke, "You been hanging out with Namjoon way too much."

"What are you talking about?" I just briefly talked to him yesterday and today, how is that much. This girls are crazy.

"I saw you and Namjoon yesterday at JinJin's party."

"Yar and what seems to be the problem?" I tried to be polite to them.

"Namjoon was laughing with you." The middle girl said.

"He hardly laugh when he is with us." The left girl cut in.

'Maybe because you're a ' I thought of as I snickered to myself.

"What are you laughing at." The right girl spoke looking rather stern.

"At your thirsty and desperate expression that is plastered on your face."

Is what I wanted to say but instead I said, "Nothing." I know such an original answer but I can't really tell them what I was thinking, I still value my life.

I looked at the time and I was getting really late for the study lesson. I tried to excuse myself, "Are you three done?"

"You better stay away from him." they threatened me as they left.

I ran towards the library. I spotted the kid that I was supposed to tutor. "I'm so sorry that I came so late."

"It's alright." The kid, Jimin said.

He already took out his mathematics workbook, "So which question don't you understand."

He just pointed at the first question. This is going to a long day.

~~~~~~

Seokjin

After school, I opened my locker to receive death threats from another batch of Namjoon's fan girls. Apparently being nice to their quote on quote Oppa, will result in this. It's not even my fault entirely.

The fate I have with him, wait it's a curse.

Previously when I didn't know that he attends the same school as me, I hardly ever notices him. Now he is suddenly everywhere. While I'm walking to the toilet, his there or to my class, his there. 

I'm really tired. It's only Wednesday, two more days. I can do it!