「 二 」

Arranged


Monday

Seokjin's POV

"Jin ah! wake up, It's time for school." My mom shouted.

I stayed on the bed, as I stretched my body and give out a slight moan as my stiffed bones starts to produce a cracking noise.

Shouldn't have stay up the night before to play games, but I've been telling myself for the past 7 years.

After a minutes or two of just laying there, I finally got out of bed and proceeded to my bathroom and took a shower.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped around my waist, going to my closet I picked out a white T-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and a black belt.

Just as I was heading to the kitchen, the aroma of pancakes filled my nostrils. I quicken my pace, as I sat down at the table, my mom place a stack of pancakes on my plates. "Thanks mom!!" I said as I ate like I was starving for a few days.

"Jin, you'll be living with Namjoon next Friday for a month."

"Sure." I was happily eating it before I registered what she said.

I swallowed my food, hastily. "Wait, WHAT!"

"What for?"

"I'll be going on a business trip to Japan so I won't be home and I'm scared something bad will happen while I'm gone."

"I'm nineteen not nine, I can take care of myself."

"It's just that I have this bad feeling of leaving you at home, plus you can use that time to know him better."

I thought for a moment, "You better get me that limited edition Super Mario soft toy while you're there."

I'm going to sneakily go and crash at Taehyung's apartment but she's not going to know.

"You better not disobey me, I'll find out if you did."

Well there goes my plan.

"You're going to be late if you don't leave now."

"Jin ah, here's your lunch. Remember to eat it!" She passed me a paper bag. I placed it in my bag pack.

"Bye mom, I will going now." I said as I put on my shoes. "Take care Jin." She responded. I placed my bag on my shoulder, grabbed my hat and put on my glasses as I left the house.

Timeskip

"Hi Jin. So how was your blind date. " My close friend, Taehyung asked.

"I can't believe my mom told me to go live with him, for a month." I replied. "A Month."

"I heard you the first time, but aren't you taking it a little to fast."Taehyung tease me.

"Shut up, let me cry for a moment without making it worst can't you."

"Come on, it can't be that bad, is it because your date is ugly?"

I shake my head. "In fact it's the opposite."

"Then why are you mopping about? Do you have a picture of your date, let me be the judge of it."

I took out my phone and showed him Namjoon's picture.

"Isn't this Kim Namjoon?"

"How did you know? I didn't tell you his name."

"Well if you pay attention in school then you'll know who he is." He took out his books from his locker. "He is known in school as the cassanova. Rumors says that he has slept with most of the girls in this school and he had fight with people from outside and inside of school. He could also bribe the principal as he is rich."

No wonder his name was so familiar when I first heard it, if he's famous, why don't he have a girlfriend. So I hereby announce it's his fault.

"A guy like him will have a pretty girlfriend?" I look at Taehyung, with a hope.

"Apparently not, I heard from Jackson that Namjoon never have a girlfriend, I also heard this from others that Namjoon only have one night stands to relieve stress or something."

Non of this answers I getting back is helpful to me in one bit, it just keep bringing my hopes down. And I'm quite surprised by how much nonsense he knows about the people in school.

"if being a singer doesn't work out, you can be a new reporter." I teased.

Taehyung laughed, "hey that's a good idea."

"Come on we're late for class." we ran to the classroom.

We made it to the classroom with a second to spare. I went to my assigned seat which is at the back of the class near the windows with Yoongi on my right and Hoseok on my left. I sat down.

Let's just say Yoongi was already sleeping.

"So welcome students to the new semes-." Someone abruptly entered the class cutting the teacher off and making me jumped from my seat.

"Kim Namjoon, Woo Jiho and Wang Jackson, If you all always want to be late for my class you all might as well don't come for it."

They didn't even acknowledge the teacher and went to seat in the empty seat at the front.

The teacher rolled his eyes and proceeded on with the speech.

Namjoon then went to put his head on the table and sleep.

A tapped on my shoulder snapped me out from my dazed, I turned to look at where the tap was coming from and it was Hoseok. "Is that your fiancè?" He pointed at Namjoon. "Now how did you know." Hoseok turned to point at Taehyung.

Taehyung showed his gummy smile as he did the peace sign.

I smacked my head on the table with a groan and whispered under my breath "I swear I will kill you Tae, even if you're my best friend."

"He is not my fiance, I'm not getting married." I answer Hoseok.

"He is quite the looker but too bad his personality is not good. Good luck." Hoseok cheer me on.

I just rolled my eye's at Hoseok.

How dare my mom assume he's my type, so it's time for me to pull out operation, 'get Namjoon a girlfriend so I don't have to marry him'

I took out my notebook and plan out how to make my operation a success. After a few minutes of the teacher going on about his life story.

I spaced out.

How am I going to my operation go smoothly, I don't know any girls, I don't think he is gay either so there I can't just shove a guy into his alley.

Then must I get a boyfriend, but I currently don't have anyone I like.

I don't like him cause he seems like a bad person, but if I don't do anything, I'll have to marry him.

"THIS IS SO HARD." I accidentally shout out loud and slumped onto my table.

It took me a solid 5 seconds before I realize what I did, Oh no. My face became beat red.

"Are you okay, Mr Jin." Hoseok and Taehyung was trying so hard to not laugh.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." I was so embarrassed.

"Okay but if you have any questions please raise your hand, do not shout." The teacher just went back to whatever he was saying.

"You look like you were possessed." Hoseok laughed at me.

Hoseok mimicking what I was doing earlier.

It was so embarrassing. I buried my face into my hands.

---

It seems like the lack of sleep isn't helping either. I felt very sleepy.