「 六 」

Arranged

Seokjin's POV

"Ughh, my head hurts." I groan as I slowly sit up from the bed. Looking around the unfamiliar room. "Where am I at." Namjoon was sitting on the chair right beside the bed sleeping and holding on to my hand.

Feeling that I moved my hand, Namjoon stirred from his sleep and was so happy that I woke up. "Jin, how are you feeling?" "Whe-" Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung budged in to this small room cutting me off mid sentence,

"JIN! Are you okay? I swear I'll kill Jaebum later." Hoseok said as a murderous aura emits from him.

"Yar I'm alright, just that my head really hurts. What happen?"

I reach out to touch my head. "You're in infirmary, you hit your hit on the ground." The nurse entered the room and write down some stuff on her clipboard.

"Here are some medicine for your pain. You can go home now. It's getting late now" she passed some painkillers to me. "Thank Mrs Oh."

"There's no need to thank me Jin, it's my job." Mrs Oh smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Time Skip-

Namjoon accompanied me home, "You can come in, want anything to drink?" I stepped in the kitchen.

"Just a glass of water will be fine, You have a nice home." He said as he looked around my house.

"Thanks" I passed him the glass of water. I went into my room with Namjoon behind me.

"What you want to do? Watch some movies or play some games?" I suggested. I was hoping that he would choose the latter.

"Let just watch some movie, there are some movies I wanted to watch but had no time." Namjoon said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's POV

We sat on the couch to watch some horror movie. Jin would hide behind me when ever there is a jump scare. At the end of the movie he was sleeping on my lap.

I look down at Jin's face, pushing away his hair. Looking at his face his lips caught my attention I slowly lean down thinking how it would feel like, almost kissing him. I was interrupt by the a knock on the door.

"Jin, I'm- oh who's this?" A lady which I can assume is Jin's mother come into Jin's room.

"Good afternoon auntie, I'm Jin's friend." I greeted her with a smile.

"I should leave now." I lift Jin's head slowly without waking him up.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? It will be ready in an hour" she said. I tried to decline but she kept insisting which I just gave up and accept.

I woke Jin up, he rubbed his eyes, "what time is it now."

"Your mom's home, she preparing dinner." I told him.

He went to the bathroom and wash his face while I went to help Mrs Kim set up the table.

-Time skip-

I went home after thanking Mrs Kim for the delicious dinner. I took a quick shower and get ready for bed