「 八 」

Arranged

Tuesday Night

 

Namjoon's POV

I always hated going to parties, the loud music and crazy kids are the main reason though. I would usually bail out of it last minute but Jackson threatened me that he would castrated me if I didn't. So I have to attend this party.

I shivered at the thought of my balls being removed. I walked into my closet and picked out a black shirt along with a black jeans.

Happy with my outfit, I took out my cologne and sprayed all over myself. Grabbed my car keys and wallet to fetch Jackson. For some reason he would not go and get his own driver license, every time he would order me to be his chauffeur and drive him around. Another reason why I can't bail from the party.

Entering my car with a sigh, keying in Jackson's address in to the GPS. Already feeling the dread as I drove off.

---------------------------------

Third POV

When Jackson and Namjoon arrived at JinJin's mansion, there was beer bottles strewn about the lawn.

It was only eleven and there were already people drunk off their .

Jinjin approached Jackson and greeted him, "Hey there Jackson, how have you been." Jinjin hugged Jackson. "I've been great, it's been so long since I last seen you. Ah let me introduce you to my good friend, Namjoon." Jackson said. JinJin spread his arms open hugging Namjoon unexpectedly which made Namjoon felt slightly awkward but he returned the hug.

"Okay nice talking to you. I have to greet the others." JinJin said as a group of people entered the premise. Namjoon felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

ZiacoYou and Jackson arrive yet? - 11.07

GOD: Yup, where are you at. - 11.07

Ziaco: I have no idea. - 11.07

"I be in the kitchen if you need me." Jackson said as he went after a red headed boy that was walking towards the kitchen.

Ziaco: Nvm I saw you. - 11.09

Zico tapped on Namjoon's shoulder. "I thought you would've bail by now."

" I would if Jackson didn't scar me the last time I refused to do what he ask." Namjoon said and sighed. "Where is Jackson?" Zico asked, looking around the crowd of people.

"Kitchen, probably looking for Mark." Namjoon said feeling annoyed at the blaring music.

---------------------------------

Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi are waiting for Jungkook to appear to drive them to the party.

"Taehyung when is your boyfriend coming" Hoseok whined. Yoongi sighed with a angry expression on his face, "Hoseok's right, we've been waiting for half an hour already."

Taehyung is furiously typing on his phone asking Jungkook to hurry up.

Suddenly Jungkook appear out of no where and jumped on the back of Taehyung and lightly peck a kiss on his check. "Babe, you know you're heavy right." Taehyung said as he struggle to piggyback Jungkook with a smile on his face. Jungkook tried to look offended but couldn't and gave a little smile.

Jin was envious of their relationship, 'they look perfect together, hope I can find someone like that.' Jin silently mumbled to himself.

"Took you long enough." Yoongi said as he gave a slight glare to Jungkook.

Jungkook got off Taehyung and he rubbed the back of his neck feeling guilty as he said an apology.

"Come on let's go." Hoseok said.

---------------------------------

"Jungkook! You're finally here!" Jinjin shouted over the music. "Jinwoo, it's been so long. How have you been." They both went for a bone crashing hug.

Jin went exploring around the mansion, while Hoseok and Yoongi went looking for some wine.

It is an amazing house, the interior design of the house is mainly olden despite the modern exterior. "Woah." Jin said with amusement as he touched the vase with care, afraid of breaking this expensive antique item. A person with a tray of champagne came up to him and offered him some.

Taking a sip of the champagne as he continue to explore the house. Some one approached him from behind, "Hey there Jin, didn't know that you would come." Namjoon said as he tap on Jin's shoulder. Jin got shocked almost dropping the glass, "Oh my, you scared me."

Namjoon giggled a little at Jin's clumsiness, "cute" he mumbled under his breath.

"I saw you walking here alone, where are your friends?" Namjoon asked.

"They are somewhere in the living room." Jin said. "You came here alone, or with your friends?"

"They are most probably at the porch." Namjoon said as he stratch his head. 

"Want to go to some place quieter?" Namjoon suggested as the music is starting to give him a headache. Jin agreed.

Namjoon and Jin went to the pavilion in the garden. There were hardly anyone, just a couple of people kissing or just admiring the scenery. Looking for a secluded area, they took a seat and just casually talk.

"So... what do you do in your free time?" Namjoon tried to strike up a conversation. 

"Hmm, I usually would cook or read." Jin answered as he stared off into space.

"Ohh you cook too, can I please try your cooking one day." Namjoon said as he flashed a smile thinking that Jin was not looking but Jin was looking from the corner of his eye, admiring Namjoon's side profile as Jin muttered, "Maybe one day, I'll let you try my cooking."

Namjoon POV

After a getting to know each other, we were laughing.

I accidentally touched Jin's hand, I looked at his face hoping he didn't felt it. But he was staring intensely at me. The first thing that caught my eyes, is how plump his lips are. I leaned forward slightly, wanting to feel how his lushes lips felt against mine own.

"Hello, Namjoon, You okay?" Jin waved his hand vigorously in my face.

"Ah Yar sorry." I hit my head slightly shaking out the blissful daydream I had just now.

"Are you sure?" he looked at me with a concern expression.

"Yup I'm sure, it's getting late now. Do you need a lift back home?"

"Yes please, thank you very much."

After I dropped Jin off, I drove back to my apartment. During the silent ride home, I placed my hand on my lips thinking how nice it will be to kiss Jin.