「 九 」

Arranged

Wednesday  

Namjoon's POV

A continuous pounding door and the sound of my phone ringing, interrupted my sleep. I groan and grabbed the nearest pillow and place it on my face, trying to block out the noise. "Namjoon, I know you're inside. Let me in." A certain annoying person by the name of Hyosang shouted.

"Urghh, Shut up! Wait a moment." I groaned as I slowly got off the bed.

I opened the door and Hyosang just barged in my house with two luggages, "What are you doing here at 5.30 in the morning, why are you bring your luggages here."

"SURPRISE!! I'll be living with you and attending your school." I was really surprise, "WHAT! Why so sudden?"

"Your mother said that you were alright with it." I started laughing at that absurd mother of mine, she probably just said yes without my permission because she didn't want to deal with Hyosang or talk to me. 

"Whatever, I'm so tired to deal with this now." I slam the door close, not giving a care about the amount of ruckus that I produce. "I'll just show you your room for now."

~~~~~~~

"This would be your room, now I will be going so I can sleep. You better not disturb me." I walked to my room.

I hopped on my bed and got really comfortable, I was about to fall asleep before Hyosangknocked on my door, "Namjoon, I'm hungry!"

 In a blink I wasn't tired anymore, I was so agitated. "What do you want to me do then?"

"Where is do you keep your food?" Hyosang shouted. I rolled off the bed and went to him.

 "There is no food in this house, go out and buy then. Now stop disturbing me, I just had 4 hours of sleep and I have school later on." I quickly shooed him out but Hyosang stopped me, "Follow me, I have no idea where to go."

"No." I shot him down in a heartbeat. 

"Please?" Hyosang begged.

" off." 

"Too bad you're going to bring me around the neighborhood." before I could slam my door shut, Hyosang dragged me out of my room.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was in class early today to escape from Hyosang, I decided to use the short time I have take a nap. The idea was scrapped as someone decided to intruded.

"Woah, you look tired. Didn't get enough sleep?" Zico asked.

"My cousin decided to move into my house today and he'll be.." I was cut off half way. "Namjoon how dare you leave me behind."

"Zico, this is my cousin Hyosang. Hyosang, this is my friend Zico."

"As I was saying, he will be attending our school starting from today." I said.

"Whats up dude." Zico greeted.

"Hey there, it was nice meeting you. I have to go now, class is starting soon." Hyosang ran out of my class in a blink of an eye.
 

Seokjin's POV

I was walking down the corridor to class when someone collided into me, I slipped and fell on my . 'Ouch, why is it that this few days I have been getting injured.'

"Errm, are you okay?" someone asked.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." The mysterious person reached out this hand and pulled me up.

"Ah, its alright." I looked up at the person's face, a shocked expression was plastered on his face. I was about to ask him if he was alright but he just ran away as if he seen a ghost. He shouted a last sorry before leaving though, he just left me there confused.