「 七 」

Arranged

I also feel like this story is like all over the place but what ever.

Anyways, lets get to the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's POV

--Dream--

I was walking in the park looking for a certain brown headed boy. "*static*, where are you?"

I spot him in the distance, I tried reaching out my hand to grab him but couldn't. Every step I take he seems to be getting further away from me. Every time I called his name it become a static noise. "Please come back." I said as tears stream down my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday

I jolted up from my bed with tears in my eye and my arm reaching out. I put down my arm and wipe away the tears.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to grabbed a glass of water, walking back to my bed. My phone decided to rang, sitting back on my bed I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Hey Namjoon!" Hyosang, my cousin said.

"Hyosang! Hey!" I greeted him.

"How's life? It's been awhile since we last talked."

"It's good. How's yours?"

"Eh, it's fine. By the way I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

"Oh what is it?"

"I'm not going to tell you, you will just have to find out tomorrow."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hyosang and I did some catching up before we hang up.

Looking at the clock, I still had an hour and a half until school starts. I took this time to prepare a meal for myself.

Taking out the bacon from the refrigerator and cooking it in the microwave, cracking some eggs to make scrambled eggs, putting a pinch of salt and sugar for flavour. Heating up the pan, I poured the egg mixture in the hot pan.

I panicked as I burnt some part the eggs, quickly taking it off the stove and plated it. I took the bacon out of the microwave after its done and placing it beside the eggs. I sighed as I look at the disaster in front of me.

I grabbed my utensils as I eat my breakfast, getting rid of the burnt part of the eggs and eating the edible parts. At least the bacon was the best.

Note to self, 'don't ever cook cause you can't cook'

A continuous knocking on the door interrupt my morning schedule, "JOONIE, Open the door." Jackson shouted from outside my door. Sighing I went to answer the door. "Can you not shout, It's only 7.30 in the morning." Jackson just pushed me aside and enter.

"What you doing here?" I asked a bit confused in why he is here. "To make sure you're not late for school." he said as he went in to the kitchen to prepare some toast. "Faster go and shower." he shooed me out of my kitchen. "You better not burn down my house!" I shouted as I went to take a shower.

"Why is your frying pan so black?" He shouted back.

--Time skip--

"Heyy, first time you're early for school. Have the pigs decided to fly." Zico said, Jackson laugh at that joke. I just rolled my eyes and walked to my locker leaving them behind. At the corner of my eye I saw Jin, I wanted to ask him how he was but someone went up to him first.

"Jinnie, how is your head?"

"I'm fine Taehyung just that it still hurts a bit."

That kid is getting all touchy with Jin that I wanted to mur- " Namjoon, wait up." Jackson shouted from across the hallway interrupting my thoughts.

I looked back at Jin, getting angry, turning around.

'Why am I getting angry.'

I took out the books I needed before heading for class with Jackson and Zico by my side.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

I saw Namjoon as he walk towards his class, "J-jin-Seokjin!" Taehyung was waving his hand in my face.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" Taehyung said agitated.

"Wh-" The school bell cut me off.

"Nevermind, lets just go." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to class.

Hoseok appeared from behind and wrapped his arm around my neck which made me almost lose my balance. "Morning Jinnie. Morning too you too Taehyung." He greeted us happily 

"Why are you so hyper in the morning?" I said with a grumpy voice. Taehyung giggled at what I said.

"Haha, why not. It's not gonna kill anyone." he questioned. I just rolled my eyes and giggled at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

"Good morning class. Lets take attendance."Mr Lee said as he clap his hands together. He called out a couple name before it reaches to Namjoon.

"Here." Namjoon replied.  Mr Lee was shocked that Namjoon replied. "Woah you're early for once today." He said sarcastically. Namjoon just ignored him and continue scrolling through Instagram.

Mr Lee continued with the attendance taking. "Class take out your textbook and turn to page 48."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jin felt his phone vibrated in his pocket.

TaeTae created 2night the Partay

TaeTae added Junghorse

TaeTae added PrincessJin

TaeTae added SlothMin

TaeTae: Jungkook told me their is a at party JinJin's house. - 9.26

TaeTae: you all want to go? - 9.26

Junghorse: Lemme ask if there is booze at the party. - 9.26

Junghorse: If there is I'm down to PARTAY. - 9.27

PrincessJin: Sure why not. - 9.27

SlothMin: Not like I have anything to do at home. - 9.27

TaeTae: YAY, so I'll tell Jungkook that you all will be coming - 9.28

TaeTae: Lets get ready to party on a tuesday night. - 9.29

TaeTae: We're gonna die on Wednesday so get ready your Advil and sunglasses, as we are gonna get high and drunk. - 9.29

Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi chuckled at Taehyung's message. "You three at the back you better keep it down back there if you don't want detention." Mr Lee said sternly.

"Where was I, ah." Mr Lee said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi.. Hello" Jackson wave his hand in front of Namjoon's face. Zico smack the back of Namjoon's head. "What the hell." Namjoon glared at Zico.

"I heard that JinJin is having a party, wanna go?" Jackson said excitedly.

"I don't wanna." Namjoon whined.

"Why not? Not like you have anything to do at home also." Zico said truthfully.

Namjoon sighed, "Thats true, Fine lets go"