「 十一 」

Arranged

 

Early post for feeling bad cuz I procrastinate so hard.





 

Saturday

 

"Mom, can't I stay in the dormitory?" Seokjin turned to his mom.

 

"No." She continued looking at the road.

 

"Hotel?"

 

"No."

 

"The street?"

 

"No."

 

Seokjin look out of the car, as he observed the building, to get an idea of where he'll be living for this month.

 

'Oh boy am I in for a treat. The place that Namjoon was living in was, how do you say... Gorgeous.' Seokjin thought.

 

"Bye sweetie, I'll see you in a month time, remember to call me." His mom hugged him one last time.

 

"Bye mom, take care, message me once you reach there safely. I'll miss you." Seokjin got out of the car as he took out his luggage from the trunk. He waved a final goodbye to the his mom, once the car was out of his view, he looked back at the building.

 

"It won't hurt if leave now. If I don't tell her, she wouldn't know." He said to himself. He gripped his the handle of his luggage tightly.

 

When he was about to walked. A notification went off. He took out his phone to check, a text from his mom came.


 

Mom

You better get your in that house or you'll have some whooping when I return next month.

[seen]

 

Jinnie

Don't text and drive mom, It's dangerous

 

Letting out a sigh, He put his phone back in his pocket.

 

"Hey Jin." A voice shouted from behind.

 

Jin turned, it was Namjoon's cousin, but he can't remember the other's name. He know it's Hyo- something.

 

"You seem to be in a deep trance, what are you thinking about"

 

"Let me ask again, What's your name again."

 

"It's Hyosang, How can you not remember my name, you hurt my feelings." He dramatically placed his chest. “Just kidding i don't mind, but what are you doing here on a Sunday?”

 

“I'm staying at my friend’s house for a month.”

 

“You're the one that Namjoon was talking about. I'm so excited to be your second room mate too.”

 

“You're staying with Namjoon too? How big is his flat exactly.”

 

“I still can’t believe that you’ll be staying. Come let’s check out where you’ll be staying for the month.” Hyosang grab a hold of Jin’s suitcase.

 

“I can carry that myself.” Jin reached out to snatch back his suitcase but was stopped by the other.. Hyosang got a hold of his hand before Jin could even touch his luggage.

 

“Just hurry up.” Hyosang dragged the other by the hand. They reached the elevator just in time.

 

“Namjoon is currently out, which is weird.”

 

“What you mean?”

 

“Oh nothing, it’s just that Namjoon is always at home.”

 

“His a grown adult, he can go out whenever he wants.”

 

“I know that, Namjoon just hates people. Enough of Namjoon! How have you been? It’s been some time since I last saw you.”

 

“What you do you mean? I just met you.”

 

“You don’t remember?”

 

SeokJin thought for a moment, nothing seems to pop up, he shakes his head.

 

“When we were younger, Namjoon and I would often visit your house.”

 

A faint fragment of Jin’s past appeared. 6 years old Jin together with Namjoon and Hyosang hanging out together.

 

“I remember now. Why haven’t I recognised you earlier. It has been more than 10 years since i last saw you. You have really grown.” Jin reached out and ruffling the other’s hair.

 

“Hahaha you’re just a few months older. Shouldn’t I say the same thing about you.”

 

“Sorry, it’s in my nature to look out for others.”

 

~~~

 

Hyosang keyed the password into the system. He slowly opened the door like those anime characters when they introduce a palace. “Welcome.”

 

Jin thought the exterior was outstanding, but the interior is much better. “Woah, this place is marvelous.”



 


[At this point my brain.exe has stopped working and I’m hungry. So I’m writing rubbish. Might rewrite and the might is a guarantee]

 

For some reason, I can write angst scenes easily (sorta) but anything fluff related…. It makes my brain melt.





 

“Where do you want me to place your luggage?”

 

“You can just place it there, I’ll deal with it later.” Jin replied.

 

“I wanted to ask you something.” Jin continued.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Why didn’t Namjoon remember me.”

 

“For some reason, he doesn't remember anything from his childhood. It seems like he trying to suppress it.”

 

“Oh. What for?”


“I don’t know, once you left, Namjoon hardly left the house, Whenever I try to visit him, his father keeps telling me that Namjoon isn’t feeling well.”

 

“Why did you left?”

 

Jin thought for a moment, he can’t really remember what his mom had said when they left. “My mom said something about running away, but I don’t know who. She never told me clearly. But I think it's from my dad.”
 

“I never liked your dad in the first place, he seems abit abnormal.”

 

“Me neither, I’m sure my mom also hated him. Enough of my dad, do you think Namjoon will remember our past?”

 

Don’t worry about, I’m sure that he’ll remember.” Hyosang placed a hand on Jin’s shoulder reassuring him.

 

~~~

 

“Come let me show you around.”

 

“Here’s the kitchen, let me tell you this important suggestion.” Hyosang leaned closer to Jin.

 

“Whatever you do. Don’t Step Into The Kitchen Whenever Namjoon Is Cooking.”

 

“Why not?” Jin curiously asked.

 

“It's a warzone in there. Don't remind me, it will bring me PTSD. Plus the food he cooks isn’t edible. Only a nutjob would eat it” Hyosang shivered at the sheer thought. Jin laughed.

 

“I don’t even know what did he do to the frying pan. He bought that like a week ago and look at what happened to it.” Hyosang took at a black pan. “It looks like charcoal compressed into a shape of a pan.”

 

“What did you say.” A shirtless Namjoon appeared, towel wrapped around his waist, with a towel hanging on his neck. Hair slightly damp.

 

“Namjoon! When did you return, I thought you were out.”

 

Seokjin face flushed red, he immediately covered his eyes. “Put on some clothes!”

 

“I was back way before you even arrived. Jin, we’re all guys here and this is my house. Shouldn’t a guy be comfortable in his own apartment?”

 

“If you’re alone in the house, sure. Go ahead and be butt for all I care. But you have other people living here.”

 

“Alright, alright, Chill your hormones, I’ll go change now.”

 

Jin heart was pumping quite fast.


 


Kinda rushing everything because I want to be done with this book.


 

Imma go sleep now at like 12.30p.m, as a night owl I’ve a deep hatred for the sun. Basically i'm a vampire in disguised. So Good Night.

 

Not BTS related, but Happy birthday to Hoshi/Soonyoung and Happy belated birthday to SVT Visual, Jun. (The poor dude that is blocked by logos.