「 五 」

Arranged

Namjoon's POV

"Jin hold on!" I grabbed backpack. I tried chasing after him but he was too fast. I lost sight of him when he made a left turn. I let out a sigh before making my way to a toilet to change.

-- Time skip --

I made it to the Gym with a minutes to spare; I saw Jackson and Zico talking to each other before I interrupted.

"Hey, what did I miss out." I asked.

"After we were mauled by those girls, we thought they had killed you. Little did we know you had ditched us." Zico said sarcastically.

"So what Zico was saying is that we were worried for you, Namjoon. Knowing how much you hate when someone invades your personal space." Jackson said.

I was shocked, when they said that. I didn't know that they care so much. Usually no one really cares about me they usually care more about my fortune.

"Sorry, I was at the rooftop with Jin that I didn't realized that you text me until the last minute. " I said.

"Jin? Who is that?" Jackson asked curiously tilting his head for side to side.

"He is my fiancé that my mother made me marry cause of her dream." I answered.

"Wait, WHAT! YOU HAVE A FIANCÉ" I smacked him on the back of his head.

"Shut up, I don't need the whole bloody school to know about it too."

"Ah sorry." He laugh as he rubbed the back off his head.

"Plus it's a guy. I didn't know you swing that way." He said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Okay class today we'll be playing Basketball." Mr Shin said. Half of the class groaned and the other half cheered. "Okay now, go and form teams of five." Mr Shin told us before going off to grab the equipment with two other students.

Jackson grabs Zico's and my arm and dragged us to look for other members. He spotted Mark and asked him to join our group. I noticed Jin was standing alone looking awkwardly; I excused myself from Jackson, Suho and Mark. I jogged up to Jin, "Jin, wanna join my team? We're short of a person" I asked pointing towards my group. Jin rubbed the back of his neck before agreeing to join our team.

 

 

Seokjin's POV

Once I made my way to the gym, I saw Jaebum and Jinyoung together. They saw me and smirked, I wanted to turn around and leave but Yoongi and Hoseok called my name. "Jin, where did you go?" Hoseok asked. "I was in the library,  reading." I lied. "Oh, okay then" He replied.

"Okay class today we'll be playing Basketball." Mr Shin said. Half of the class groaned and the other half cheered which are mainly the people who are into sports. "Okay now, go and form teams of five." Mr Shin told us. He walked up to us since we were near the door. "Can I have the two of you to follow me and take the sports equipment." He pointed to Yoongi and Hoseok. They left me standing here awkwardly.

I was looking at the ground, I saw someone's shadow approaching me. It was Namjoon. "Jin, wanna join my team? We're short of a person." He asked pointing towards a group of people.

I rubbed the back of my neck and agree to join their team. We both walk towards his teammates, we introduced each other. Namjoon pointed at the guy with white hair, "That is Wang Jackson, he is very loud,noisy, the list can go on and on."

"I'm not that noisy. I swear I'm not, you're lying. Namjoon! Don't diss me." He rambled.

Namjoon ignored him and continue, "This is Woo jiho, but he like to be call Zico. He might look evil but he is actually a softy."

"Nice to meet you" Zico extended his hand.

"My name is Seokjin, please do take care of me." I took his hand and shake it. 

"You're Jin!" Jackson reached out to touch my face.

"Namjoon, I didn't know your fiance is so pretty." I blushed at that sentence.

"Hey, hands off." Namjoon said.

"Don't worry, I like mark more." he said winking at Mark, the other just rolled his eyes and look away.

"Okay class those who form their teams take a seat." Mr Shin said as he walked in the class with Yoongi and Hoseok trailing him, Hoseok pushing a trolley containing the basketball and Yoongi carrying some cones.

I sat down comfortably, the ones left standing are Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom. I looked at Hoseok and Yoongi sadly as I didn't join their group. I couldn't deny Namjoon's request.

"Yoongi and Hoseok can join the team with 3. Now that there are four groups of five we can play one versus one. I decided that for the first hour, we'll have Jackson's team versusing Jaebum's team. Then the other hour we will have Hoseok's team and Yukwon's team next"

My face went paled once he mention that we'll be playing against Jaebum's team. I'm sure that I offended Jaebum in my previous life, that I've to see him twice in a day. Normally I would encounter them twice a week. 

We all stood up, those who are not playing went to the others court to practice. and those who are playing went to the court.

I dragged my feet slowly to the court. "Come on walk faster." Jackson suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me, I almost tripped and fall on my face but thank god I didn't.

 

 

Third POV

They went to our positions, Mr Shin blew his whistle as he threw the basketball in the air. Namjoon reacted fast, once the ball left Mr Shin's hand. He jumped and grabbed the ball almost instantly, he quickly dribbled the ball around Jaebum blocking the ball from getting stolen. Jinyoung went to help Jaebum, Namjoon noticed that he was being surrounded, looking around to scan for his teammates. "Namjoon pass the ball here." Mark said. Namjoon made a clean serve to Mark, once the Mark received the ball he made his way to the basketball hoop and scored a three point shot. The crowd cheered.

This went on till the score is 6-2, with Namjoon's team in the lead. Jaebum was furious. Jackson passed the ball to Jin, when Jin was dribbling the ball. Jaebum meticulously planned in his head, an evil plan.

He purposely slammed hard into Jin which caused Jin to hit the ground. Jin's head hit on the ground with a loud thud that could be hear throughout the gymnasium.

Namjoon ran up to Jin to check whether he is okay, "Jin, are you okay." Jin couldn't answered them as the pain in his head was overbearing. Jin's vision faded into nothingness.

Mr Shin blew his whistle and went to check on Jin, "Bring him to the infirmary, quickly. Jaebum stay back after this." Namjoon carried Jin bridal style to the infirmary.