「 三 」

Arranged

Timeskip - Lunch Break

Seokjin's POV


"Jin." I heard a distinct heavenly sound.

"Yes God?"

"Wake up. It's lunch time." It continued.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled still half awake.

~~~

"WHAT FIVE MORE MINUTES, EVERYONE HAD LEFT. NOW WAKE THE HELL UP, I WANT TO EAT." Yoongi shouted at me making me jolt up.

"Okay." I rubbed my eyes as I stood up grabbing my bag at the same time. We then made our way out to the canteen.

We went to a vacant table and placed down our stuff. Hoseok and Yoongi went to buy their lunch while I sat at the table.

Taehyung went to look for his boyfriend and his group of friends.

I took out my lunch box and opened to see it contents. I was surprised to see an omelette inside, it looks mouthwatering delicious. My stomach started to growl even though I had ate breakfast.

I happily took a spoonful of the omelette and ate it. I closed my eyes and feel my taste buds explode with flavors as I let out a moan unknowingly.

I opened my eyes and saw Namjoon walking in with a bunch of girls surrounding him. I got a bit envious as he was popular, 'why does he have groups of girls hanging around him" I turned my head to look away.

Hoseok and Yoongi came back laughing between themselves and sat down. They both stopped laughing before Yoongi looked at me and pointed out "Jin, why is your face so red?"

"Oh w-what no-nothing is wrong." I blushed even harder maybe making my face even redder.

Yoongi looked at where I was looking, "Yar sure, it's obviously nothing and not from looking at your future husband being all cool and ."

"W-what. No! It's because th-the omelette was hot and he is not my future husband." I stuttered and looking at anything that are not their eyes. I could feel the disbelief emitting from Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Yah Jin!" Hoseok shouted, making people around us, stop what they were doing and look at us, most importantly it made me jumped in my seat. 'Whoops, think I've pissed Hoseok off.'

*Awkward pin drop silence*

Yoongi noticed people were looking at us and reprimanded them. "Can't you all mind your own ing business." Everyone just went back to doing their own business.

"We all know you cannot lie to save your life so why not you tell us before we forced it out off you." Hoseok said in a eerie way while wiggling his fingers, that it made me shivered and have goose bumps all over my body.

"Fine." I sighed. "It was Namjoon okay. I'm envious of how popular he is. "

"Ohhh Yoongi, someone is in love." Hoseok cooed.

"You didn't even know that he attend our school, for like your whole school life and now your acting like a jealous girlfriend."

"Shut up and I'm not." I said while covering my face to prevent anyone from seeing me blush.

Sometimes I wonder why am I friends with them and how can Hoseok switch personalities so quickly. Two greatest mysteries that are yet to solve.

I turned my head, noticing that Namjoon was gone. Suddenly I didn't have the appetite to continue with my lunch so I just closed the lid of the lunch box and placing it in my bag before standing up and bidding goodbye to Yoongi and Hoseok. "Jinnie where you going?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh I just want to be alone for awhile, see you later in gym class." I said before walking away

---------------

Namjoon's POV

I woke up late today for school as usual. I took my time as I went to take a shower, grabbing a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked towards the mirror and took my hairdryer. As I was done drying my hair, I began to style my hair.

Once I was happy with how it was, I went to pick out an outfit for the day. I decided with a plain white T-shirt, a checked jacket and a pair of plain black jeans.

I went to look for my car key, watch, phone and backpack before leaving the house. I live alone as I moved out.

Mainly because I had a bad fight with my dad and secondly it's nearer to my school.

My dad never really taken care of mom and I throughout our live as he has been overseas.

But one thing that I have to thank my dad, the apartment that he got me was huge.

I tossed my backpack in the frontseat, inhaling the scent of the car that I really enjoy. I started the car, hearing her roar to life is like music to my ear. When I was about to drive my phone started to ring. I took out my phone and noticed it was Jackson calling me.

"Namjoon where the hell are you at? Zico and I have been waiting for about fifteen minutes already." Jackson's voice make my ear drums ring.

"Can you not shout in my ear. Do you know that your voice is bloody loud." I said angrily. "Just wait for fifteen minutes, I'll be there soon."

I hanged up the phone before driving to a place that is school which was equivalent to hell. I managed to make it to school in under ten minutes which was my fastest timing yet. Jackson and Zico were waiting for me at the school gates. I parked my car before alighting it. "When are you going ever be on time for school?" Zico asked tiredly.

"If Namjoon ever ealier or on time for school, is when pigs could fly." Jackson said sarcastically.

"Whatever, let's get to class before we're late." I ran towards the school dragging Zico and Jackson, knowing that they are very slow.

We managed to reach within two minutes after the school bell has ringed. "Kim Namjoon, Woo Jiho and Wang Jackson, if you all always want to be late for my lesson you all might as well don't come for it."

It's not like I wanted to be late, it's just that I'm so lazy to leave my house.

I just rolled my eyes and went to the table closest to the door.

I just went to sleep hoping time will pass faster as I really don't want to listen to the teacher. I don't even know why I need to pay attention; I'm like always on the top of the class when it comes to academic results even without paying attention.

 

Timeskip - Five minutes before class ends

 

I stirred from my sleep and woke up. I still feeling drowsy and stiff from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position for about an hour or so, I went to stretch my back and saw someone at the back with a black hat and his head was on the table, 'is he a new student?'

I didn't bother and looked down at my watch. I yawned, "Still left four minutes before class ends."

Once the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the class with Jackson and Zico. We made our way to the toilet before proceeding to the canteen. Before we could even step in the canteen a crowd of girls have began to swarm us.

Suddenly Jackson and Zico were getting further away from me. The girls started touching my arm while I was trying to get away from them. I looked around for some help before noticing the guy that was wearing the same black hat that was in my class, sitting at the tables, realising it was Jin

I was shocked, I didn't knew that he was in my school. He looks sort of hurt from his expression it seems like he didn't saw me looking at him before turning his head away to face his friends as sat they sat down, I looked away from him.

I rudely ask the girls to move. Luckily for me, some of the girls moved, making a visible way out of this mob of girls, risking everything, I bolted like my life depended on it leaving Jackson and Zico behind.

'No one shall know the reason, as to why I don't have a girlfriend.'

I made my way to my secret location, which was the rooftop where no one usually comes, as first of all it is usually locked but one day when I was fiddling with the lock it suddenly broke, it seems like no one noticed that it wast broken and secondly students are prohibited from entering this place but I really couldn't care less.

I went to sat down on the floor and leaned back on the wall as I enjoy the breeze of the wind. The scenery was beautiful as the gradient blue painted the sky. My tummy started to rumble as I realized I haven't eaten anything for breakfast and lunch. I couldn't make my way to the canteen as there while be people invading my private space and I wish to be alone right now so I ignored my stomach. I searched my phone from my bag and started scroll through social media to pass time.

About half an hour have passed before I heard the door was being open. I quickly grabbed my bag and hide behind the wall before the door was open. Trying to catch a glimpse of who has entered this sacred place and trying to not get caught was two difficult task.