Takane no Hana 2

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day

 

 

"Chen!" Heechul yelled while waving his hand like an inflatable dancing tube man. 

Chen immediately felt relieved to see his friends as he makes small, careful steps while struggling to hold a box of school materials and two boxes of chocolates.

 

 

"As expected from Chen Chen Chen!" Chanyeol laughed as he looked at how awkward his friend is while making his way to the entrance of their school building.

 

 

Chen was heaving deep slow, deep breaths as soon as he takes his final step inside their school building. "Damn! Why won't you help me?" He complained of an earsplitting tone.

 

 "Dude, we so bitter that you receive the chocolate first." Jonghyun teasing him before helping him in carrying the box of school materials.

 

 

"Speaking of this DREADFUL day, you never accept homemade chocolate right, Chanyeol?" Chen said as he remembered that Chanyeol only accepts chocolates that can be bought from a store.

 

 

"What?!" Heechul gasped, "And Nobody knows NOW?! Poor girls' hearts!" Dramatically stated, "I'll just announce or put on the bulletin board that the great Park Chanyeol doesn't accept homemade."

 

"Stopped being such a drama queen." Chanyeol laughed as he saw Heechul looking for a Sharpie and a clean sheet of bond paper.

 

 

 

 

 

"I confessed!" Jisook shouted repeatedly as soon as she opened the door of the rooftop, during lunch break. She was breathing heavily and her hands were shaking. Jisook almost can't stand up properly 'cause she was leaning against the door and just a glance you can see her legs were trembling and feel like jelly.

 

They look at her and got tense all of a sudden, seeing her state. 

 

 

"What happened?" Dara asked nervously. She knows who Jisook has a crushed on since the beginning of their first year. Taecyeon, a second-year student who is a varsity player of soccer. Jisook always sees him whenever they have a practice in Jisoo's cheering squad. She always secretly throwing glances at Taecyeon's direction.

 

 

Jisook suddenly burst out crying that added to their shock and tension.

 

 

Bom lost her gripped in holding her own made cupcake, Jessica who was new to this event became more like a statue and Taeyeon felt a sudden guilt when she just told the rest, before Jisook's interruption, how happy she was about Heechul and her relationship.

 

 

Dara who was closed to her moved rapidly and hugging her. "Let it all out. I know that it hurts to be re...."

 

 

But before Dara could finish her word, Jisook suddenly yelled while wearing a sudden bright smile, "We're going on a date tomorrow after school!" Tears continuously falling from her eyes, "I'm so happy that he also feels the same way about me."

 

Jisook smiled happily as she remembered how Taecyeon blushed when he confessed that he also feels the same way towards her, that he doesn't have any guts on how to approach a woman despite his strong character.

 

"God! you scared the hella out of me, Stupid!" Jessica yelled madly, gritting her teeth while clutching her chest. Jisook suddenly runs to her and gave her a tight hug and continuously shouting with joy. Jessica who appears to be annoyed at her can be seen how relieved she is seeing how joyous Jisook is.

 

Dara smiled with a relief as she saw how happy her best friend is. She is glad that  Jisook's first confession turned to be as sweet as the chocolates they made. Dara stared at the sky and tried to be cheerful for this day, amidst of having an indirect rejection before even having a confession to the guy she likes.

 

 

 

 

"Chen, I heard you and Hyejeong will be going on a date this weekend." Jonghyun stated as they sit in a circle, 20 minutes before starting their next class. They were all gathering at the last row since it was more convenient for them to talk since som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter