Takane No Hana 1

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The squeaking of shoes, shouts, waves of laughter, dribbling and/or smashing of balls can be heard inside the rectangular enclosed gym of Yang High School. Students have their own different activities since their P.E teacher was called in a sudden meeting with the principal. In a far corner of the gym, a group of girls was sitting down and playing the game of generals.

 

"Ughhhhh. I hate p.e class!" Bom complained, taking a rest after running just one lap around the gym.

 

"You always say that to every subject we have." Jessica said, sitting down across Bom.

 

"Oh, that's right!" Taeyeon exclaimed enthusiastically as she moved a piece.

"It's February!"

 

 

"And so?" Jisook asked as she tied her shoelaces joining the group together with Dara who busily tying her hair.

 

Taeyeon snarled at her, "Such a cold response from you. It's the month of love!"

 

"So anyone in mind & got any plans?" Bom asked as she yawned, clearly getting sleepy again every P.E class. "Well, I know for sure that I I'll bake corn-shaped chocolate!"

 

"Wow! who will you give it to Bom-yah!" Taeyeon squealed as her eyes shimmering like the stars from the sky.

 

 

"Of course! It's for myself! I don't need to give it to anyone." Rolling her eyes as if it was the obvious answer there is.

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course." The four of them stated together as they know that their friend has her own world.

 

 

 

"How about you Dara?" Jisook asked.

 

 

Dara shrugging her shoulders as a silent reply, as she took a sit near Taeyeon. "Who knows."

 

"I bet some girls will give you chocolates again." Bom laughed. "When we were in middle school she was given chocolates especially by lowerclassman."

 

"Oww yeah! I even remember his brothers were even jealous of it!" Jisook added. "Whether it was Valentine's and White day, it doesn't make any difference with her. She still receives those!"

 

They were busy discussing things and such, and one person pretends to listen while she keeps on gazing from different directions, matching the movements of a certain someone.

 

 

They were now sitting in the classroom and preparing for the next class. Dara is sitting in the last row and near the window of their classroom. She wasn't particularly looking at the view of the trees and the field of the school but was gazing at a figure whose features were reflected by the clear, glossy glass window. He was standing 3 feet away from her seat. He was laughing with his friends casually and making jokes carelessly. He was the type of person who easily gets along really well with other people. A good-looking guy who has a brain and good personality.  It's no wonder that he got a confession on the first week of school from a third-year student. And it won't be a shocker if he'll receive tons of chocolates on 14th of February. 

 

She remembered what Taeyeon said and immediately searched online for a chocolate recipe.

 

"Hey what with the long face, Ssantoki?" Chen asked as soon as he sat down in his seat in front of Dara.

 

Ssantoki, a nickname that was made by Chen when he saw her, during middle school, wearing a bunny costume for a Halloween party set up by Chanyeol's father's company. Dara's elder brother, Kiyong, was working under them and practically dragged Dara to be with him so that he can still babysit her when no one from their family is at home.

With the sudden appearance of Chen in front of her, Dara nearly choked at her strawberry candy which she just popped into just a while ago.

 

Chanyeol unintentionally saw her expressions and was laughing loudly as soon as he took his seat next to her. Knowing Chanyeol, he began tapping his table and lap simultaneously, a habit of his, earning curious stares from the whole class.

 

Blood came rushing towards Dara's face when people looked at their direction. It's not because she was not used to people staring at her. It's because she was nearly got caught searching for chocolate blueberry cake recipe on her cell phone.

 

 

"Oh. my! Sorry! Sorry!" Apologizing not to her, but to the whole class for the sudden outburst.

 

 

"You idiot!" Dara shouted. She instinctively grabbed the closest thing out of embarrassment and throw it in his direction. 

 

 

And now, the table has been turned and the whole class was the one laughing when Dara threw the heavy and 660-page Biology book directly at Chanyeol's face that ended him stumbling down from his seat.

 

 

 

 

13th of February Morning

 

 

"Oh, my!!!!!" Taeyeon yelled loudly. "Tomorrow is the D-day! As promised let's all buy the ingredients for our cake?" 

 

"I'll just go with you guys besides I don't have anyone to give to." Jessica said.

 

"I second that. Besides the only person, I might give it to will be just my dad or just myself. And buying a cake will be okay for him." Bom asserted.

 

"Speaking of which, Dara, are you going to make a homemade cake or buy a cake? Your brothers are all protective of you and they will ask tons of questions and might even investigate if you will bake a cake in your house." Jisook quering and teasing.

 

"Uncle might even run a swat team if he knows you'll be giving a guy a cake." Stated Bom. "Damn, Dee. It must be hard to be the only girl."

 

 

"That's why she was dubbed as Takane-sshi," Taeyeon remarked. "She's the flower on a high peak."

 

 

"If I was a boy. I would undoubtedly confess to you as well" Jessica sincerely said.

 

 

"Beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter