Takane no Hana 3

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Damn, Why do we have to stay late just to fill this log book?" Chanyeol asked irritatedly.

 

He was writing down the cleaning activities and materials that they did and used. He was also inspecting whether they need new cleaning materials or replaced it. Every Fridays two students will be picked out and will have to do these. He was glancing at his watch from time to time, to check if he'll be late or not to the designated Valentine's celebration with his friends.

 

 

"Chanyeol! You need to write properly and neatly!" Scolded Kwanghee, the president of the class.

 

"Damn, why do I have to be paired with this pretentious neat freak?" Chanyeol mumbled silently.

 

 

Kwanghee who didn't hear what he said continuously do his own thing and slowly write things down as if he was afraid to do a mess in the clean, white sheet of paper.

 

 

 

"Damn it took us 30 minutes to fill up the damn paper, Kwanghiss." Chanyeol scoffed. Usually, it will take just 15 minutes for them to do everything but with Kwanghee's nagging and Chanyeol's retorts it took them an additional 15 minutes.

 

"Chan-high, Chan-high," Kwanghee dismissed, "It's better that way so that Seonsaengnim will understand every word we wrote down amidst of your chicken scratch writings."

 

"Said the guy whose writings are like ." Teasing Kwanghee when he remembered when Chanyeol got sick and Kwanghee, being the class president, lend Chanyeol his notes.

Chanyeol doesn't understand a thing and it's as if Kwanghee's from another planet where Kwanghee's the only one who can decipher what's his notes were trying to comprehend.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was fixing his shoe-tie at the school entrance and about to go to the karaoke when a voice startled him.

 

 

"So that's the reason why it took you long, Yoda," Dara said as she looked at Kwanghee's retreating back. "You were paired with him."

 

Dara was running her fingers through her hair after fixing her woolen blue scarf around her neck. The wind was a bit chilly and Chanyeol made it as the logical reason his cheeks were a bit flushed and not at the sight of Dara who gracefully combing some of her tangled hairs.

 

"What are you still doing here?" Chanyeol asked as he loosens his school tie. "Where are the others?" Looking around the area to see if they all waited for him to finish.

 

"Nah. It's just me. I just forgot something that's why I decided to just wait for you."

 

"Hey, Pipsqueak. Do you wanna take the long route?" Chanyeol asked. He was hoping Dara would say Yes. It's one of his purposes to know what Dara was thinking and feeling. He didn't even realize that he was holding his breath, until Dara said the most awaited answer, "Yes."

 

 

Dara was walking in front of him and busily looking at the trees and buildings. Chanyeol gazed at her, observing intently her expressions.

 

 

But he didn't expect that Dara was this carefree albeit of Chen's dating news. No sign of hurt, pain or whatsoever.

 

 

"Do you have any plans in giving that?" Chanyeol irritatingly questioned as he saw the well-wrapped box still peeking in Dara's bag.

 

Dara who has puzzling looks got confused what Chanyeol is saying.

 

 

Until Chanyeol strutted towards her with menacing looks and grabbed Dara's shoulder bag towards him.

 

Dara was shocked when Chanyeol was holding the box of her baked cupcakes in his hands with irritability.

 

 

"Do you have any plan on giving this to....." Chanyeol whose expression was in rage suddenly turned to glum. "...Chen?"

(Chanyeol's Thought: Damn. Great.)

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter