It is over 2

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you find anything, Hun?" She asked sweetly to the guy as she grabbed his arm.

 

 

"I didn't." He plainly replied, the guy looked at my direction and surprise was registered on his face. His black orbs stared at me as if he doesn’t believe that I, Sandara, is standing in front of him. His lips were slightly open and for a second I thought he’ll say something from the way he closes and opens his mouth repeatedly. 

 

 


I know that both of us don’t know what to say and react in this situation, so I just gave him a slight nod to acknowledge his presence.

 

 

 

I wasn't clearly shaken to the core. I just tense up a little bit.

 

 

 

Or maybe more.

 

 

 

It's been a long time that I haven't seen him. A year and a half maybe.

 


It's a little bit funny how I see this situation very awkward that seeing my ex and cashing him out with his new beau.

 

 

 

I'm not sure if I should feel embarrassed or what. I just clearly don't know what is the right reaction.

 

 

And I know he also feels the same way.

 

 

 

BUT one thing is for sure, I blocked my ears while they talked, trying to mitigate whatever emotion is slowly creeping inside me.

 

 

I'm not sure if I should say that he'd changed a lot but what I know is his body and height has improved. His choice of clothing is no longer of plain and/or goofy t-shirts and jeans. He looks more stunning and striking.

 

 


Now I clearly know why his girl is stylish and modish.

 

 

 

TO MATCH HIM.

 

 

 

Ohh. I’m definitely wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s the other way around.

 

 

 

 

 

From a strangers’ view, they are perfect for each other. Tall, lean, sophisticated and attractive.

 

 

 

 

What a couple. I snorted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 seconds.

 

 

5 SECONDS.

 

 

 

5 ING SECONDS.

 

 

 

That's my fastest time in cashing out 10 items and removing the safety tags that are included on it.

 

 

 

If Lay knows this he will surely treat me for a buffet meal and will be inviting our friends to a karaoke.

 

 

 

 

 

After them, I cashed out more people, pretending everything's fine. I mean, even though I badly want to go at the bathroom or just to breath fresh air,  I can't. I have to be professional about this. I should be making it appear that my long time ex-boyfriend with his new girl doesn't get to me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's what I think and should do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the pretension didn't last long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looking in the mirror of the washroom,  the memories when I cashed them out lingered in my brain and keep on replaying like a broken record. As if it was mocking me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter