It is Over 5

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it bad?" A voice said as I was playing games on my phone, kneeling down on his knees and checking the almost purplish bruise.

 

 

"Can you still walk?" Concerned shown both in his face and voice.

 

 

I nodded as a reply.

 

 

I was focused on the purple spot as he was checking it up as he informed, "I happen to saw him in the streets."

 

 

"Who?" Asking Seven Oppa who was he talking about.

 

 

"The guy who left a y chic." Smirking as he turned his head, "Behind me."

 

 

Looking, as a reflex, a man with a tall feature appeared on the side.

 

 

"Do you mind getting her home, Kai? I've got some errands to do." Seven oppa turned his gaze to me, "Sorry, Shorty. My groupmates are waiting for me at the bus station. I'll get you foods on the way home." Apologizing to me for the matter, then eyeing his watch.

 

 

 

 

"Dara, seriously I can carry you at my back." Kai offered as he saw slowly I walked down the busy street.

 

 

"You don't have to feel obliged, Jongin. I can manage." Strongly affirmed to him. The truth is, I don't want to be carried by him. The reason is petty and pathetic but for me, it is kinda a big deal for a teenager. I'm afraid that he will feel that my s haven't grown since then. Remembering how I accidentally saw his stacks of magazines with women having big and big booty, when I went to his room. Since then I hope I'll have that kind of assets yet I think there's no longer hope for me since mine seems to stop growing.

 

 

"At least put your hands on my waist." He went in front of me and slowly turned his back, waiting for me to do what he ordered. "It will be easier to walk this way in your state."

 


Even though my foot was aching, it is trouble-free for me to walk compared to when he was beside me. At least people avoid stepping in my shoes, bumping me or looking at me. Kai is also taking slow and small steps matching mine.

 


"You still good?" Kai asked.

 

I nodded my head.

 

It took me a few seconds to realize how dumb I am for nodding when he can't even see it.

 

 

"Yes." I replied shyly.

 

 

 

 

Our apartment is just 15 minutes away from work by walking but due to my condition I know it will take half an hour or more. I should take this opportunity to tell him something, yet my tongue curled up as soon as I saw him. I don't have a concrete plan of the words I want to tell him. All I know when I was running was to see him, to see his face badly.

 

But words?

 

I don't know.

 

My mind has gone blank.

 

 

 

"Stupid." I mumbled to myself.

 

 

 

 

"How are you?" He said, breaking the silence between us.

 

 

"It still hurts but an ice pack and hot bath will help, I think."

 

 

I heard him sighed as if my answer didn't convince him.

 

 

"That's not what I mean." Replying with a low yet understandable tone of voice.

 

 

"Ahm." I stuttered at first, "Guess, I'm good."

 

 

"Where's the guy a while ago?" Asking with a tone of something I can't fully understand.

 

 

"Who?" I inquired when I don't have a guy with me when he saw me.

 

 

Then after 2 seconds, it hit me.

 

 

"Oww. That's Yixing! A classmate and a good friend of mine."

 

 

"Ohh." He plainly replied with a nod.

 

 

I wanted to see his facial expression as his back is turned against me. I wanted to see his eyes if there's something inside, giving me a slight hope to still expect of something. If ever. I wanted to see how he looks like making that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter