His eyes tells me he hates me

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I can feel some daggers piercing in my fragile back. Even without turning my head to look back, I know for sure what's the cause of these heavy feeling. I can never be wrong with this hunch, I've noticed it a few days ago.

 

 

I'm being hated for no reason.

 

 

I wanted to tell and open it to Chaerin, but I know she'll say, "You're being so skeptical Sandara. He's a sweet and kind guy." Everybody sees him like that. In fact, I for one see him like that but it all change when I saw how he glared his eyes, not leaving his attention to me when I was in front of the class for my presentation. I tried diverting my eyes back then, but somehow my eyes manage to go back to his.

 

Scary. 

 

That's what I kept on repeating when I went back to my chair. I never did anything for him to hate me. I manage to smile and talk to him whenever I and Chae passed by him and his friends back then.

 

 

Wait!

 

 

Is it because..........

 

 

My eyes grew three times larger when a sudden realization hits me.

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Park, are you okay? You're all white." Ms. Choi, my Literature professor, asked me.

 

 

 

"You okay?" Chaerin holds my cold, sweaty hand and got alerted as she heard Miss Choi. I felt guilty when I saw how she panicked 'cause she know that I just got hospitalized two weeks ago due to pneumonia. 

 

 

 

"No, I'm good. Everything is fine." Smiling to them with all my sincerity.

 

 

 

"You better go to the clinic just to be sure. You better accompany her...." Before Ms. Choi could finish her sentence, a deep and loud voice resonated through the four walls of our lecture hall.

 

 

 

"I'll accompany her, Miss Choi." 

 

 

 

I know for sure that's HIM. I can never be wrong.

 

 

 

"Good timing." Ms. Choi sound delighted as she hurried back to her table, then rummaging her file case, "Do you mind giving this to your uncle?" 

 

 

 

The walk towards the University clinic is slow and agonizing. Curses clouding my mind whoever put the Clinic to be isolated in the students' building. Why must they place it in the faculty building where it was surrounded by beautiful Asan Gingko Trees? I've always wanted to walk in this golden yellow carpet with a hand to hold. A picturesque view like this should have a delightful experience that will enrich one's heart. But instead of a hand to lovingly hold, I am gripping my handbag in one hand as I tried using my Physics book as a fan to calm my nerves down. I totally forgot that his uncle is the University doctor and a part-time professor.

 

 

I think this is the time that he will tell me that he knows what I feel about him and be sure rejected. I mean what else could be the reason that his giving me the glares.  

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Dara." He said in a deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter