It is over 3

DaraExotory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh.... So that's him." That's all I said when I saw the said guy wandering away, lost in thought. The steps his making have an unstable look to them as if he is carrying something massive on his back.

 

 

"Yeah! That's my man!" Lay beamed. "He's a true warrior. Damn what a great willpower he had." Praising the guy as if he save a country from colonizers or something.

 

 

"Or he's just an idiot, Yixing." I rebuked still looking at the guy who slowly disappeared in the crowd.

 

 

We made a turn in an intersection where an old flower shop is standing in a corner. Various flowers were beautifully displayed, adorning the old, rustic shop but only three caught my attention. They weren't extraordinarily or extravagantly arranged, they were displayed just like the other flowers in a simple steel bucket.

How nostalgic it is seeing the three flowers YOU gave me near each other. The three that YOU used for your Confession, Date and unfortunately the Parting. I just realized how knowledgeable YOU are in this. How many girls could possibly be swept on their feet knowing this side of YOU? I wonder if YOU also gave them the flowers that YOU have given me.

 

 

 

I remembered the day you ran up to me as I was struggling to go to the washroom, holding my 30-minute pee, in that hot, sweaty P.E day.

"I...I...I am Kim J-j-Jongin from Class B!"

You stuttered loudly that almost scared the out of me appearing out of nowhere and almost made me wet my orange pants.

I remembered you bowed 90 degrees as if I'm an upperclassman when I'm only a 7th grader. That moment, I suddenly thought if I look old enough to be given this respect.

I recalled you were holding a red tulip in your sweaty hands then giving it to me in an unsteady and shaky manner.

Before I could reply, you ran as fast as you would like your is on fire.

I looked at the tulip and saw a tiny note attached to it.

I was curious who this "Kim J-j-Jongin" is.

I observed and know you more in a far distance during the activities that day. I saw how the awkward and shy boy turns out to be a cool and carefree guy. How you look enthusiastic and zealous while you played, how you shouted and cheered for your classmates and how you showed sportsmanship when your class failed in a game.

After the night ended, I figured that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter