Present from Enemy

My JongKey Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
When your archnemesis gives you a gift in your classroom, be ready to run.

Present from Enemy

written by: bluefloral

***

Elementary - Year 1

Tongue sticking out to the side, seven year old Kibum seriously focused his attention on the sketch pad on his lap, little fingers tightening at the pencil he uses on drawing the figure he was imagining in his head.

They're having their Arts & Crafts Wednesday in their colourful classroom with the theme of Christmas. Isn't that cool?

With his crayon in hand, he started to colour his drawing so it can come to life. The picture was all about him in a giant skating rink together with his future girlfriend and lots and lots of lights since it will be a magical night. He released a happy sigh at the thought.

A psh from behind stopped him from colouring his future and he glared at the boy who did it, feline eyes fixed on a boy with puppy eyes, bow shaped lips pressed in annoyance at this stupid kid.

"Yah! What are you psh-ing for?"

"You're drawing is ugly." The stupid kid plainly said, Kibum releasing an offended gasp, his  chubby cheeks turning to an angry red before his slightly pink lips pressed to a fine line, eye's narrowing. How dare this stupid poopy-head kid insult his masterpiece like that?!

"Yah! Don't call my drawing with a word you use to describe your face!" Kibum said angrily, standing up while planting his hands on his little hips.

"Kibummie~ No shouting. What's going on here?" their teacher, Miss Luna, asked while crouching to the two boys.

Kibum mentally made an evil smile, his Mommy don't call him the next big star for nothing! In the blink of an eye, his lower lips jutted out while fake big tears were slowly rolling on his chubby cheeks, voice stuttering out, "J-Jamong called my drawing ugly!"

"Yah! Don't call me Jamong, you crybaby!"

"Okay, okay. Stop it, you two." Miss Luna sighed while slowly wiping Kibum's tear-streaked face, little bow-shaped lips forming a pout. "Seriously, when will you two be friends? You're always fighting with each other."

"He always start it in the first place!" Kibum shouted again, fingers pointing at Jonghyun accusingly while the one being pointed smiled mischievously, sticking a tongue out at Kibum when Miss Luna was not looking. He doesn't know why but there's just this feeling of wanting to tease this little diva.

Miss Luna sighed quietly while combing Kibum's blond locks, "Kibummie, I'm sure Jonghyun didn't mean to say it. Right, Joghyun?"

The one in question stared with bottomless brown orbs at their teacher before nodding with an innocent look.

"See?" she smiled at Kibum who was looking at the other kid impassively, small pout still evident on his pinkish bow-shaped lips, feline eyes narrowing at puppy ones.

“Now go back to your drawings.” She smiled, tapping Kibum’s little before going to the other children’s needs.

Kibum glared at Jonghyun before shifting closer to another boy named Taemin, wanting to be away as far as possible from that poopy-head kid. He turned his back and continued to draw but something is bothering him again, someone to be exact.

“What?!” He huffed when Jonghyun didn’t stop throwing crumbled papers at Kibum’s back, feline eyes once again narrowed and cheeks turning red from suppressed anger.

The smile Jonghyun sent in his direction was disarming, his chocolate eyes shining brightly that’s why little Kibum once again turned his back, not knowing why his heart becomes stupid for some reason.

 Is this normal? He thought to himself, glad when Miss Luna clapped her hands to get their attention.

“Okay everyone, are you done with your drawings?” She smiled at the children who chorused their answer with a ‘Yes Miss.’

“Now, clean your supplies and we’ll post your drawings on our board before our snack time. Come on...” She signalled for them to pass their drawings, eyes glancing at the back when she saw Jonghyun grabbing the back helm of Kibum’s shirt while the shirt owner completely ignored him. She shook her head with a smile; Jonghyun is just like a puppy who wants some attention sometimes.

Kibum huffed, tugging his shirt out of Jonghyun’s hold when the other tried to tick Kibum again. When Jonghyun didn’t make any efforts to let go of his shirt, he stood up but was held back by the other who wrapped his hands around the blonde’s right wri

Please log in to read the full chapter