Love Chained

My JongKey Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
Campus Heartthrob Kim Jonghyun just want SC President Kim Kibum's attention.

LOVE CHAINED

written by: bluefloral

♡•♡•♡•♡

Kibum sighed while signing some of the proposed plans presented by his co-officers of the Student Council. Being the president, he need to evaluate the reports and ideas they wish to take place during the project they’ve been planning for. 

 

SM High was once again celebrating their annual School Festival and the Student Council was the one who was assigned for the week-long event that includes various booths and activities provided by every year level. For now, he was checking all the prompts and activities sent by every class section to approve their proposed activities.

 

After signing the proposal of some section of HS Year II who want to facilitate a 'Freedom Booth', Kibum continued to skim through other activities passed by another year level  who want to manage a tea salon which he approved.

 

A few proposals later, Kibum is down to the last one from HS Year IV, the class where he belong, who wants to facilitate activities for couples. These includes love chains, marriage booths, blind date stalls, and etc. that are secluded only for couples. 

 

Kibum raised a brow. Did their class president approved of this? Scanning the white paper from top to bottom, Kibum snorted when he saw the sloppy signature of the class president above the printed letters 'Kim JongHyun'. 

 

Kibum never thought that the son of the school's chairman and campus hearthrob was into things for couples. How hopeless romantic can he be? Nonetheless, he signed the proposal as approved with a smile still lingering on his lips.

 

♡•♡•♡•♡

 

Kibum smiled while observing the activities happening on the ground. Its the 2nd day of their School Festival and so far, there are no problems escalating since the beginning of the program.

 

"Here.." Kibum turned to the side and saw the SC secretary, Taemin, handing him a smoothie while also looking at the student-filled grounds.

 

"Why aren't you joining some booths, hyung? Its so much fun.." Taemin informed while glancing from side to side, trying to search for something amidst the busy hallways filled with laughing or chatting students.

 

"Nah, I still need to make sure that everything flows perfectly in every activities." Kibum dismissed Taemin's suggestion and signing something a fellow officer gave him regarding for tomorrow's set of events.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes. "Everything is just perfect hyung, take a break for a while. Oh, I know! We can go to Kai's class section! They're operating the 'Dance Blast'." He informed cheerily though still glancing from side to side.

 

"Okay, though I still need to go to the SC room to get my wallet. Can you come with me?" Kibum asked while sipping his smoothie and raised a brow when Taemin didn't respond and just kept on glancing from side to side.  "Yah! What are you looking for?" The SC president questioned and followed suit in looking around.

 

Taemin sighed. "Its just that Onew-hyung said I need to watch my back," he said and dragged Kibum towards the third floor where the council room is, "I might be 'captured'." the secretary murmured.

 

"Captured? Why would you be captured? Have you done something wrong?" Kibum frowned and stared at the younger, stopping in front of the council room's door.

 

"I don't know, he just said--" Taemin didn't finish what he was about to say when a hand held his arm while putting a handcuff on his wrist.

 

"I'm sorry pres, we need to borrow this pretty doll for a while," Kibum heard his classmate Jinki, better known as Onew, smirked while tugging the other chain of the handcuff. Jinwoon holding the handcuffed boy's shoulder in place.

 

"Yah! Is this what you meant? What did I do?!" Taemin's eyes widened in shock.

 

"Let's just say someone wants you arrested for stealing their heart." Jinwoon winked at Taemin while dragging him to the busy corridor of students and Kibum just then realized the red handcuff used.

 

Kibum rolled his eyes. "Love chain..." he muttered to himself and wondered who will be chained to his friend. "Just don't forget about our meetin

Please log in to read the full chapter