Doctor Ice Cream

My JongKey Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
"One night stands aren't all that bad."

Doctor Ice Cream!

written by: bluefloral

***

Kibum scrunched his nose at the sunlight that has directly hit his face, feeling the arms that was wrapped around his waist to tighten, the owner of those arms shifting on the large bed.

The blond fluttered his eyes open, feline eyes slightly widening when he woke up to a bed not clearly his. A movement on his back made him remember the things he did yesterday and last night, the sticky mess stuck on the sheets made him grimace.

He didn't regret what happened though, losing your ity to a total stranger is not that bad, right? Especially if that stranger treated you as if the most valuable jewel in the world. He slowly turned around to take a look at his one day prince. Prince because this man sleeping beside him made him feel like a princess for a day.

He met this prince from Minho, encouraging him to spend the day with his 'friend' who needs some unwinding from his busy work, Kibum agreeing to the said 'blind date' before leaving the country.

He needs to leave his prince though, his eyes falling on the clock on the bedside table that read 8:24 AM in red bold figures, the newly awaked male remembering his flight to England that is due in less than two hours.

With a silent sigh, as if not to awake the other, he carefully remove the arms that were wrapped around his bare waist, leaving the warm bed and proceeded to look for his discarded clothes.

Once he was dressed from his clothes yesterday, deciding to take a bath at his own place, he hovered over the still sleeping prince.

"Even if its just for a day, I already fell in love with you. Thank you Jonghyun, I love you."

***

"How are you feeling Mrs. Kim?" a brunette man in a doctor's coat asked, his metal name tag which said Dr. Kim Jonghyun shining under the room's bright light.

"Oh. I'm okay already dear! Seriously, it was just a mild stomach ache. I'm sure it has something to do with what I ate yesterday." The middle-aged woman smiled, sitting up on her hospital bed.

The brunette doctor wrote something on his patient's medical records before stuffing it back on the bottom of the bed, reminding her yet again about the things that are prohibited for her age.

"Oh, I get it. I get it," Mrs. Kim shook her head, mumbling with smile on her face, "you're just like my son."

The doctor smiled back, before stuffing his hands on his coat. "Its my job after all. Now if you'll excuse me Mrs. Kim, I need to do more rounds. I'll check on you later."

The twenty-eight year old doctor bowed respectfully, exiting the room and began to do his tasks every single day, his work keeping him from remembering the most beautiful memory he stored for the last six years.

Kibum...

***

"Dr. Kim, the delivery for the new batch of medicines have arrived. Here's the exact list of the items and also, your signature is needed here," One of the hospital nurses informed the doctor, handing a folder to the brunette.

He adjusted the professional eyeglasses he wore and signed the papers, internally cursing his older brother Jinki for ditching work and making him in-charge of their family hospital for today.

Usually, its Jinki who needs to do all of these things while he only do rounds just like a regular doctor.

After signing the papers, he handed it back to the nurse who left immediately, Jonghyun adjusting his doctor coat before stuffing his hands at its pockets.

"This is your fault Taemin." Jonghyun heard a little girl mutter to herself in the middle of the hospital corridors, her brunette hair tied in two low pigtails following the direction of her head, as if she's trying to remember the way back where she came from.

"Hey little girl," he called out gently to the distressed little one, eyes widening when he saw familiar pools of feline eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter