Between Pick-up Lines, Cars and Puppy

My JongKey Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
Kibum just wanted to have a little puppy, not a stupid airhead playboy.

Note: This story has some Harry potter preferences so I’m sorry in advance to those who can’t understand. Ajujuju.

Between Pick-up Lines, Cars and Puppy

written by : bluefloral

***

Pulling away from a lip-glossed coated lips, Kim Jonghyun, SMA's phenomenal playboy, smirked. His lips merely a breath's away from one of his week-long girlfriend, thinking how this one can't keep up with his liplocking abilities.

Then again, that's one of the qualities they need to have if they still want to keep his interest in them. Too bad, this girl right here at it. Why did they become an item again?

Oh, right. This is the so-called popular fashion student in the Arts program he and Minho betted that would give in to him in less than three days. What's her name again? Jee? No, it had something like y in the end. Jey? Nah. Oh right, it's Joy.

"What's wrong Jonghyunnie?" Again with the stupid nicknames. What's with girls and their stupid nicknames anyway?

"Sorry baby, but" Jonghyun pulled back completely, voice none apologetic at all, "I don't like you anymore. You don't even know how to kiss right." He raised a brow, lips pulling up into a half-smirk while the girl blushed in embarrassment, glaring at him.

"Come back when you already know how to use properly that little mouth of yours. We're done babe, bye.." He concluded coolly, not even bothering to wait for the dumbfounded girl to reply as he left her in the covered-park benches situated at the courtyard of the academy.

"Just where did you came from, seriously?" Minho stated as he saw Jonghyun entering their lockers of the Archery Club, the ace archer smirking in response to his friend's inquiry.

"I know that smirk," Minho squinted his eyes, "you dumped your little weekly's again?"

"Hmm, you could say that." Jonghyun shrugged, discarding his HS uniform to change into their club ones.

"So, any new prospect?" Minho asked, already out of the door with his bow in hand.

"Nah, none so far. But they'll come around." Jonghyun smirked, following his friend and into the archery grounds.

“By the way, Jinki-hyung told me that the reports you missed should be submitted soon. You need to submit it today or tomorrow. It’s needed for the festival, y’know.” Minho reminded the other for the nth time, Jonghyun rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll submit it soon.” He dismissed, eyes trailing to the side of the archery grounds where some girls are crowding on to watch their practice.

He gave a smirk and winked at their general direction, the squealing raising an octave.

SM Academy was divided into different programs, the Sports, Arts, Academic, and Home Economics. Each programs have different heads and stand as the Student Council.

Kim Jonghyun, a senior undertaking Archery as his club is the head of the Sports Program. Not only he is known for his intelligence and archery skills, he's also known for making half of the girl's population (and some guys) in SMA burst to tears.

With his aloof yet charming personality, it’s not a wonder that he managed to hook those girls' hearts, leaving them in tears every week.

"Stupid sports program." Kibum mumbled to himself, looking over the piled-up reports to be submitted. They were behind the schedule since the head of the Sports program doesn’t show up in their every meeting. If this continues on, the scheduled festival within the next three weeks will be moved again since the sponsors will not fund the festival until they can look over for the plans presented.

So far, the Sports program was the only program that didn’t worked on their report yet.

If there was one thing Kim Kibum didn’t like, it was how that new head of the Sports program couldn’t care less about his job as the head. If that idiot doesn’t even give a damn about his responsibilities, he might as well give his position to other people who are responsible enough to show up in their every meeting. He doesn’t even remember when was the last time that idiot bothered to be here in the council office in the first place.

Trying to stay calm when all he wanted to do was marched his way to the Sports Program’s building, the Arts program’s head sighed in contempt, turning to the head of Academic program who was with him in the council room for checking the details his program want to present.

“Jinkiii~” He whined, his hands burying itself on his blond locks as he thought of some ways on how to kill a certain person. “Who’s that bastarded head of the Sports program again?” He didn’t even remember the name of his enemy since the bastard didn’t show up to the induction ceremony. How the school still approved that idiot to be the head is still a mystery to Kibum.

“Jonghyun?” Jinki provided, momentarily glancing at the blond whose hair was now similar to that of bird’s nest. He didn’t point it out to the resident fashionista, knowing full-well how Kim Kibum doesn’t like it when people comments about his appearance.

“Jonghyun?” Kibum furrowed his brows, “why does that name sounds familiar?” he whispered to himself before scowling. Familiar or not, the idiot still hasn’t submitted his reports so he’s enemy number one.

“Don’t worry, Bummie. I already told his best friend about it, he’ll submit it tomorrow I’m sure.” Jinki tried to console his friend who was back to styling his messed hair, an alarm tone going off after his statement.

“Oh fudge, I’m late for work!” The blond eyes widened.

Jinki doesn’t really understand the concept on why Kibum insists on working a part-time job when his family is richer than his. Watching the blond hastily gathering his belongings, he made a mental note to ask him about it tomorrow,

“Bye, hyung!” Kibum all, but run frenziedly, turning his alarm tone off midway before maneuvering left to the almost deserted hallways. In his better judgement, he opted to run for it because there is only seventeen minutes left before he will be credited as late in his work (which means a decrease on his salary as a cashier in the nearby cute coffee shop) when his not so gracefully met the hard floor, feline eyes glaring towards the insolent little fool who dares to disrupt his hurried pacing (seriously, he needs to stop watching old English movies.)

“Watch out where you’re going!” He snapped, fourteen minutes and forty-eight seconds still continuing to go down.

Jonghyun was taken aback by the sudden reprimand, internally smirking at the boy for his little feisty attitude. Yet before he could retaliate any reply, the blond little whirlwind already dusted himself and run along, glaring past him. He turned to look at the leaving blond and smirked for real.

He has a cute .

***

The little sounds of cling-cling were the telltale signs of a customer entering the coffee shop Kibum works on and he turns towards the register, ready to entertain the new customer. His welcoming smile however, vanished when he saw the fool earlier.

“Oh, Kitty! It’s you!” The fool grinned, happily calling him Kitty since he’s like a cute little kitten ready to bite in their earlier encounter.

Kibum put on a fake smile, hiding his annoyance. “What do you want to order sir?”

“Your lips on mine with a hint of cherry flavor on top.” But Jonghyun didn’t said that and simply stated, “One frappuccino please,” smiles and all.

After getting his drink, Jonghyun purposely settled himself in front of the counter since there are not many customers inside the shop. He saw Kibum reading the famous J.K Rowling book Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which happens to be one of his favorite series also.

“Hey, do you play Quidditch?” Jonghyun asks after some time of staring at Kibum.

“What?” The other responds, brow arching.

“’Cause you sure look like a keeper.”

Kibum tried to fight off the blush that threatened to break out on his cheeks and responded, “Do you know how to Apparate?”

Jonghyun smirked, “Why?”

“So you could get out of my sight.” Kibum replied flatly, turning back to his book while Jonghyun laughed, liking

Please log in to read the full chapter