Exchanged

My JongKey Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
Kibum lost his flash drive... . HE found it.

Exchanged

written by: bluefloral

***

Thumping his fingers across the pad of his open notebook, Kim Kibum sighed. The contents of his notes are not reaching his brain due to his time-to-time peeking at his crush: Kim Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun was situated at the school garden's benches together with his group of friends. The way those chocolate orbs sparkle in mirth about something one of his friends was saying cause Kibum's heartbeat to increase.

 

As if sensing someone's eyes on him, Jonghyun look up and their eyes met, the brunette sending the blond feline a lopsided grin that made the latter's breath hitch,  Kibum immediately looking back to his notes while forcing the blood to go down from his cheeks.

 

"Bummie~" Nicole called out to her blond friend while placing her stuff at the table, "here's the flash drive you've let me borrowed." She smiled while handing over the black flash drive, mumbling a thanks.

 

"You're welcome.." Kibum smiled, his little dimples showing cutely, watching Jonghyun leaving with his DSLR camera in the corner of his eyes. He always wonder why his crush brought that camera with him. Then again, he's always bringing his laptop with him  and nobody gives a damn.

 

"Come on, baby. Our last period is about to start." Nicole reminded him while looking at her wrist watch.

 

Kibum nodded sedately, grabbing his stuff from the table.

 

***

Walking down the almost empty corridor, Kibum was about to stuff his flash drive on his back pocket when he almost lost his balance due to colliding with something or better yet, someone.

 

Scooping down, Kibum gathered his things sprawled on the ground, making sure that he has his everything with him and stood up.

 

His eyes, however, widened when he saw who it was. "I'm sorry." The other apologized with a small smile, making Kibum stutter, "A-ani, it's a-also my f-fault."

 

Jonghyun smiled while handing over the fallen flash drive Kibum owns, smiling secretly when he noticed it's identical to his own one. The blond blushing when he recognized the other, Jonghyun's hand twitching to capture that moment with his camera dangling from his neck.

 

The blond bowed lightly while mumbling his thanks, immediately dashing away from the smiling brunette while the latter watch him leaving fondly.

 

***

 

Kibum can't believe it. Of all the people who could collide with him, why is it Kim Jonghyun? His face practically rival the redness of a tomato.

 

Deciding to continue his forgotten homework, he opened his laptop and look for his discarded flash drive.

 

After plugging the said device, his brow rai

Please log in to read the full chapter