You Punk!

My JongKey Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
In which Jonghyun hates a certain kid named Jeno for stealing his little baby Jisung. Key just find it adorable though.

Note: This story took place in an alternate universe where LGBT Community is accepted by the society. This story deals with MPreg and borderline simple so don’t expect too much. ;)

You Punk!

written by: bluefloral

***

 

“Be a good boy in the kindergarten, arachi?” Kibum said to a little boy with crescent eyes, the said little one peeking to his Umma under his eyelashes, hands curling to the hem of his shirt in a nervous gesture.

 

“Okay...” He whispered to the raven in front of him, Kibum smiling at his son’s cuteness.

 

“Is my little boy excited for today?” A deep yet cheerful voice asked from the bedroom’s doorway, Jonghyun entering the room while crouching down to his son’s height, mind going back to the times when his husband was still carrying his little ball of fluff.

 

There was never a silent day at the Kim household ever-since a certain Kim Kibum got pregnant for the first time, not to mention the fact that his husband Kim Jonghyun was reacting about it like a headless chicken.

 

The first few months were okay, small cravings here and there that Jonghyun could handle. It is when Kibum hit the seventh month that things took a drastic turn.

 

"Go away!” A shrill voice echoed in the Kim’s household, followed by a loud noise that sounds closely related to an object being thrown. “I hate you!”

 

Jonghyun bit his lower lip as he, once again, experienced Kibum’s hormonal tantrums. “Baby,” Jonghyun tried to console his husband, carefully avoiding the thrown objects sprawled on the floor so that he can’t fall on his . He slowly approached Kibum, whose feline eyes are already getting watery, bow-shaped lips trembling which were trapped between sets of pearly white teeth.

 

“The doctor said you can’t eat too much seafoods..” He cooed, kneeling in front of the pregnant male who was glaring at him under his fluffy raven fringe, their queen-sized bed dipping under Kibum’s weight.

 

“I want tuna steak~!” Kibum whined childishly, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“Baby, I already told you that you can’t,” Jonghyun said gently, wiping the big fat tears that slowly roll down on his husband cheeks.

 

“T-This is your fault!” The raven accused, his cravings going haywire because, damnit, he was feeling like he’s going to blow up if he can’t have that damned tuna steak! Who cares if its prohibited? He was going to have an emotional breakdown soon, curse this!

 

Jonghyun sighed when he heard those words escaped Kibum’s bow-shaped lips, the next lines already imprinted on Jonghyun’s mind, “You never know how much this hurts, you pabo! Why can’t you get my steak? Don’t you love me anymore?” He wailed, sensitively punching Jonghyun’s shoulder with every word but soon grew tired, “go away, I want to be alone.”

 

Jonghyun sighed before kissing his forehead, going out of the room and closing the door softly before him. He just stood before the door and counted from ten seconds before…

 

Three…

 

Two…

 

One…

 

“Jonghyun?” The said male immediately opened their room and smiled affectionately at his husband who was sitting at their bed, “Yes baby?”

 

“I’m sorry,” he peaked from his raven fringe, the other coming to sit behind him, “Sing me something,” he mumbled once Jonghyun reached his side, letting his head fall on Jonghyun’s shoulder as he settled on Jonghyun’s chest.

 

“Okay.” Jonghyun kissed his temple before singing one of Kibum’s favorite song.

 

 

“So when the teacher will ask about you, what will you say?” Kibum smiled at his son, cupping his cheeks as the boy thought deeply about his umma’s question.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Jisung imnida, I’m 4 years old. I love to dance and wanted to become an idol like my appa someday.” He grinned, eyes crinkling adorably with that cute little grin of his.

 

“Aigoo,” Kibum cooed, squishing his son’s cheeks, “my baby boy is so cute~!” he gushed while rubbing their noses together.

 

“Come on, appa will take us to the kindergarten before me and appa will go to work. Right, babe?” Kibum asked his husband as he stood up, fixing Jonghyun’s clumsily worn collar, hands coming to loop around his thin waist.

 

“Hmm,” Jonghyun hummed as a response, Kibum kissing his cheeks before getting Jisung’s little bag and carrying him on his arms.

 

“It’s a lovely day today, I’m sure my baby will have fun in the kindergarten.” Kibum said as they left their home, Jonghyun driving them to the said school.

 

Once they arrived, Jonghyun escorted them to the rainbow-colored classroom, sometimes stopping when someone would want to take a picture with them or Kibum. Hey, it’s not everyday that you’ll see one of Korea’s best singer and having a photo session with one of the many well-known designers in Asia.

 

“Well, that was eventful.” Kibum commented once he and his family continued their way to Ji’s classroom, Jonghyun carrying their son in his arms.

 

“Here we are~!” Kibum singsong once they’ve arrived, fussing over his son’s clothes one last time, Ji blinking at him. “You’ll come back later, right umma?”

 

“Of course baby.” Kibum smiled at his son to which Ji returned as well.

 

“Jonghyun, Kibum.” The couple looked up and saw one of South Korea’s most influential actors Lee Donghae together with his son Kibum knew a

Please log in to read the full chapter