-7-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: What he sees

“We were just informed that Commander Lee has passed away due to unexpected reasons.” The Chief said looking at all the workers that were back at the study room they had been in. “As of now the reason to his death is unknown, we will continue to work with the other officers until we get someone to take his place. We ask you to remain calm, everything was just an accident. Thank you, Ahra, Hyunbin come with me.” The chief said walking to a private room followed by the two parents.

Inside the office the secretary closed the door while the chief sat down. The chief let the two sit before he let out a soft sigh and looked at the two in front of him. “How is your son?” He asked. “Is he okay?”

“He is.” Ahra answered. “He is stable and currently resting in our room.” She added looking at her husband. “L-Look if this is about what happened, we honestly don’t know what happened. We are still trying to figure out what is happening to our son. I honestly did not wish anything to happen to commander Lee.”

“Calm down Ahra, it was all just something unexpected. I’m glad your son is okay now, I just wanted to let you know that the next commander might be just like commander Lee, I just want you to prepare, okay?” He said. “The commander should be here either today at night or tomorrow morning, and by the looks of it he is one of the main heads from all of our nation, and I heard he was really young. Let’s do our best like we’ve been doing okay? Hyunbin you are still doing the same, thank you for being able to lead our police squad. You can leave now.”

Once out of the room Ahra let out a long sigh she had been holding in before Hyunbin hugged her. “Everything will work out, you’ll see.” He whispered to her. “It was all just an accident and it happened, there was nothing that could have been done and there is nothing that we can do right now.”

“I know, I just,”  She sighed looking up at her husband. “I feel like there is something that we are missing, I feel like everything that is happening is affecting Yoongi too much. What if Yoongi is between all of this.” She asked while Hyunbin smiled softly at her.

“Ahra, if he is then let’s help him out as much as we can.” Hyunbin smiled at her before placing a kiss on her forehead. “Now go get some rest, a lot has happened this last few days. I need to get back to work, okay?”

“Okay, take care.” She smiled a little at him before he left the room leaving Ahra alone in the huge room. Ahra took a seat on the chair that was sitting in the middle of the room and covered her face, tears then rolled down her eyes. She did not want her son to suffer, seeing him in pain and not being able to help made her feel like the worst mother in the world. She knew she had no real control over it, but the feeling was still there.

Ahra leaned her head against the head of the chair and looked at the ceiling. Being a person who studies all types of mythology and religions was hard to ask someone or something to take care of her son when really she didn't even know who or what to believe in, everything was just a huge chaotic mess in her head right now.  

On the bedroom where Hoseok was currently taking care of Yoongi Taehyung was humming to himself next to Yoongi’s bed. Yoongi had been sleeping for a couple of hours now which meant that he was going to wake up anytime soon and since Ahra was not there she sent in Hoseok to take care of Yoongi and be there in case he woke up from his sleep. Hoseok was re-reading some of the books that Ahra had just published just recently. Hoseok was a huge fan of the woman. She was what he wanted to be, but wasn’t able to due to his parents.

Ahra, once she had calmed down, went to the main office where they would be meeting their new commander in charge.

“I heard that he was really, really young, like in his late 20s.” Some girls whispered to each other.

“Yeah I heard that he is really smart and was made commander due to all the work he has been putting into some cases that had never been solved until he got there. He is a tough one to beat is what I also heard.”

“Hey maybe he has some connections in the government and that is why he is where he is, maybe he  even what others say.” Some other people added making Ahra sigh. Humans are a piece of , was what she would tell Yoongi when he was younger, which is true, humans are cruel and extremely greedy something that they say they can’t control, but that is all a bunch of bs to Ahra.

“hey, how are you feeling?”, Lucy, her only office friend asked. “I heard what happened back there. Is Yoongi okay?” She asked.

Ahra smiling to see Lucy nodded “He is resting right now, should be waking up around right now if I am not mistaken.”

“That is good, a lot of things must have stressed him out.”Lucy said rubbing Ahra’s back gently.

“Yeah.” Ahra let out a soft sigh. “How are you holding in there?” She asked.

“I’m holding on.”Lucy smiled a little. “I just feel like everything will be okay. Like this is just something that will be soon forgotten and we will go back to our old lives.” Lucy nodded “Well that is what I want to believe at least.”

“You should.”Ahra said smiling at Lucy. “That is a great way of seeing the world right now, and  also really optimistic, something we need right now.”

“everyone.”The chief said. “Our new commander is on his way right now.” He announced. “I would really appreciate it if you all just stop with all the talking and gossiping. This is extremely important don’t forget that we are still trying to take control of everything, okay?”

“Yes sir.”They all said before the chief left and like they had been doing before they started to add more to the gossip.

On the other hand in Yoongi’s room Taehyung saw a little creature, like a small little mouse that looked like a fox with a leaf at the end of it’s tail roaming around the room. Taehyung been a the two year old that he was walked over to the little creature picking it up and giggled taking it to Hoseok, who was concentrating in reading the article.

“Appa.” Taehyung called. “Appa, look look.”He said showing the small white creature to him.

Hoseok lifted his gaze from the book he was reading and blinked when he saw the small creature on his nephew’s hand. “Where did you get that?” Hoseok asked taking the animal from him.

“There.”Taehyung answered pointing at the side of the room where he had found the small little creature.

Hoseok then noticed the leaf on  tail and as he pulled it the little animal made a shrieking sound that made Hoseok let go off him. The little animal glared at him making Hoseok place his hands up and apologize. “Sorry, I didn’t know it was part of your skin.” Hoseok said while the creature made its way to Yoongi’s side and snuggled it’s head on the boys neck.

“You like him?”Hoseok asked placing Taehyung on top of his laps. “He is a good kid, but has been going through a lot of rough things recently.”Hoseok said looking at Yoongi. “Are you here to make him better?”

Hoseok then laughed at himself. “Am I really talking to some creature that I  know existed?” He sighed as the little creature looked at Hoseok tapping the top of his hand with his little paw and then signaling to Yoongi’s side.

“Is something wrong?” Hoseok asked. The small creature did not answer but pointed. Making Hoseok get up and sit on Yoongi’s side. The little creature then tapped Yoongi’s side and started to lift his shirt.

“You want me to look?”Hoseok asked gaining a nod from the little creature.

Hoseok, hesitant let out a sigh before he lifted the boys shirt to see what the white fox wanted to show him. Hoseok’s eyes grew wide when he saw that the burned had spread black like branches to Yoongi’s back. “This is not good.” He thought looking at he little creature.

“What do we do?” He asked.

Ahra turned around at the sound of the doors opening, she then saw the chief walk inside followed by a few other people and their new commander. Ahra and Lucy both turned around to face them and Ahra yawned slightly. “This feels like we are meeting the president.” Ahra thought crossing her hands in front of her chest. “This is stupid.”Like Yoongi, Ahra had a really strong personality and strong opinions in what she believed in.

“Everyone, please welcome Kim Myungsoo.” The chief said presenting a really handsome young man to all of them.

“This makes everything seem like the other commander was not even that important.”Ahra sighed before looking at Lucy. “I need to get back to work Lucy cover me okay?”

“Got you.” Lucy smiled as Ahra escaped the whole meeting thing making her way to her son’s room.

Inside the room she noticed that Yoongi was missing along with Hoseok and Taehyung. “Yoongi?” She called looking around the room. “Yoongi?” Ahra exclaimed.

“We’re in the bathroom.”Hoseok said making Ahra hurry to where they were.

“What happened?”Ahra asked when she saw Yoongi in the tub with all his clothes wet in the water. “Is Yoongi okay?” She asked while Taehyung played with the little fox. Hoseok held the sleeping Yoongi in the water with some sakura flower petals in the water.

“He was corrupted.” Hoseok informed Ahra showing her Yoongi’s back. “He was touched by evil and it was spreading. I read about this in my japanese class.” Hoseok continued. “He needed to be placed in water with sakura petals to purify the spot.”

Ahra knelt down her son’s hair. “Yoongi.”

“He should be fine.”Hoseok smiled at Ahra. “He is a strong boy. He has gone through a lot yet he still keeps going. I’m sure he learned that from you and your husband.”

“Thank you so much.” Ahra bowed. “Thank you.”

Shaking his head Hoseok looked at Yoongi. “I owe him my life. This is nothing compared to what he did for me. He is a special boy.”

Ahra nodded  her tears. “He is.”

They stayed quiet for a while before Ahra spoke. “Hoseok, what do you think is going on wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter