-5-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: Clue

Looking back at the creatures that kept coming out Yoongi could only think that everything was just going to end. Yoongi only wished that maybe he had done something more with his life, he wished that his life could go on longer and not just end because of bunch of monsters come out of some mythical gates. He wanted to die in the most peaceful and natural way someone could die, but now he was faced with this situation and everything just came tumbling into him. Like a wall a bricks falling on him Yoongi felt hopeless.

Hoseok noticed that Yoongi was starting to slow down as they kept on running. Hoseok not wanting to other to die took Yoongi’s hand snapping Yoongi from his thoughts as he saw Hoseok running with him hand in hand. Hoseok then looked around to see if he could find a place to hide. Taehyung was now crying, scared of what was going on and Hoseok tried to calm him down. He did not want Taehyung to cry since it would get the creatures attention, and also because it broke Hoseok’s heart not being able to do anything for his nephew.

“Lets hide there.” Hoseok said pointing under a bridge where there was an opening. Yoongi not being able to speak could only nod in repons and he followed the older. Hoseok let Yoongi in first before he handed Taehyung to Yoongi.

Yoongi took Taehyung from Hoseok’s hands and tried to get him to calm down. Yoongi rocked the boy in his arms gently as he whispered good things to him and told him that everything would be okay, that Hoseok was a superhero and would protect him no matter what. Yoongi then looked over at Hoseok as he climbed in with them and sat next to them as Taehyung started to calm down.

“Tae..” Hoseok started “Everything will be okay, trust me.” Hoseok smiled at him while Taehyung nodded holding onto Yoongi tightly. Closing his eyes tightly Taehyung snuggled his face into Yoongi’s chest.

Yoongi the boys hair gently while Hoseok kept watch of everything that was happening outside. Screams could be heard along with so many unknown sounds. Chaos had erupted all over the city making Yoongi and Hoseok lose a little of the last hope they had, but both were determined to survive.

A few hours had gone by, the screams and noise had slowly died down making Hoseok peek from where they were and made sure everything was clear before he got out of their hiding place followed by Yoongi who carried sleeping Taehyung in his arms.

“Let’s get going.” Hoseok said taking Taehyung from Yoongi’s arms. “Stay alert, okay?”

Yoongi nodded following Hoseok out of where they were and back into the open city to see other people also getting out of their hiding place. People cried, others just wondered around aimlessly and most just walked along like zombies.

Taking a deep breath Yoongi looked around before he continued to lead the way to where his parents were waiting for him. The gates were no longer there which meant that maybe the underworld was still standing but Hoseok thought otherwise.

“This isn’t good.” Hoseok had said. “Those were Tartarus gates, nothing good comes from that.”

“Are you sure they were Tartarus gates?” Yoongi asked as the three walked the empty streets. “I mean maybe they were other gates.”

“Unfortunately they are Tartarus gates .” Hoseok said looking at Yoongi. “Titans are now out on the open. That’s just the start of what Tartarus holds. We need to figure out what is going on. For what I can see, right now the attacks only last a little, but I fear that if we don’t stop this things will get worse.”

“Yes I’ve also seen that attacks don’t last long and monsters don’t stay in land after. Wel only a few but I feel like something is still stopping them from completely staying” yoongi stated. “We do need to hurry I feel like we have not seen even 10% of what really is going on.”

Hoseok looked back at Yoongi and nodded “We need to get to your mother and fast.”

“We’re almost there.” Yoongi said “maybe one or two hours more.”

“Great, let’s go.” Hoseok said and they continued to walk.

As they walked Hoseok and Yoongi talked, that’s when Yoongi found out that Taehyung was actually Hoseok’s nephew and not his real son. Hoseok had lost his sister when she had given birth to baby Taehyung. Their parents had disowned her and the dad of the baby was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung’s only hope was Hoseok and Hoseok was determined to keep Taehyung safe no matter what.

“So you’re a music student… no wonder you stay late in the practice room.” Hoseok said rubbing Taehyung’s back gently. “Do you write music?”

“I do.” Yoongi smiled slightly “I’m not good at it but i love making music.”

“I’m sure you’re good.” Hoseok said “it takes talent to be able to play the piano the way you do.”

After an hour and a half Yoongi let out a sigh of relief when he saw the building where his parents were working in. Hoseok seen the building in front of him also let out a sigh of relief as he felt like a weight was lifted off of his shoulders.

Yoongi then took his phone out and called his mother who immediately picked up.

“Yoongi?!” She said “where are you?!”

“Outside the building.” Yoongi answered his frantic mother as he signaled Hoseok to follow him.

“Are you hurt?”

“No mom I’m fine.” Yoongi said “someone protected me all the way here so let them in okay?”

“Of course wait for me okay?” She said hanging up before she hurried out of the meeting room and straight to find his son.

As soon as she saw Yoongi she ran to him hugging him tightly. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” She cried. “I was so scared.”

“I’m glad you’re okay too.” Yoongi whispered holding his mother.

After their little moment Yoongi’s mother separated before she looked over at Hoseok. “You must be who helped my son.”

“More like he helped me.” Hoseok said looking over at Yoongi.

“If it wasn’t for him I would have been dead.” Yoongi said to his mom. “He saves my life.”

Smiling Yoongi's mother hugged Hoseok and thanked him a million times for saving her only son. “Thank you so much.” She whispered to him. “Let’s go it before another attacks happens.” She said beige she handed them a staff pass. “Make sure you keep that with you at all times or you won’t h be let in.”

Putting it around their necks the two boys and Taehyung followed the woman.

“What’s your name by the way?” She asked facing Hoseok.

“Right, I’m Jung Hoseok.” He bowed before introducing Taehyung as well “and this little guy is Taehyung. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Ah! You’re Hoseok the top student in my class.” She said “wow you've gotten so big.” She smiled “Are you working?”

“I am.” Hoseok smiles at her “I’m your son’s teacher.”

“Really?” She smiled looking over at Hoseok and smiled at him. “That’s interesting he did mention a professor who seemed similar to you.”

Once they were inside the office Yoongi looked over to see his father talking to what seemed to be someone from the military. His mother then told him to take a seat as well as Hoseok.

“They’ll get you two a room, food and clean clothes right now.” She said before walking over to her husband as they talked to the officials. While they talked Yoongi and Hoseok sat there without really talking. The room was extremely tense until a general let out a frustrated sigh.

“You have to be kidding me.” The general breathed out “how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter