-1-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Gates

 

“Tae, did you get your bag?” Hoseok, a 24 year old, male asked his two-year-old nephew who was currently sitting down on the sofa watching the cartoons in the television. Taehyung, the two year old nodded while he put on his left shoe on and waited for his uncle to tie them.

“Wow, Tae is such a big boy he put on his own shoes.” Hoseok stated with a smile as he knelt down in front of the child and tied his shoes. Hoseok then stood back up, picked Taehyung’s backpack and waited for Taehyung to get out of the couch. As he waited Hoseok turned the television off while the two year old took a hold of Hoseok’s left hand, something that he only did to Hoseok.

“Lets go.” Hoseok said with his usual smile.

Taehyung nodded before they both walked to the front of the apartment complex and left the house.

As they walked Taehyung and Hoseok both sang a little song that Taehyung had just learned in the daycare he was currently in. Hoseok was the child’s uncle, but he was the one who took care of him due to the fact that Taehyung’s mother passed away giving birth to him. It was a surprise to everyone; she was perfectly fine, it just happened out of nowhere. It was hard on the male; his life did a complete 360-degree turn on him. His parents did not want a child from his sister whom they had disowned. It wasn’t an easy life, he had to move apartments a few times due to problems with the baby crying or due to problems of no daycare being near by, and he couldn’t quit his job that he had just gotten, so he sacrificed a lot in order to get to where he is right now, but it was all worth it to him. He was happy having Taehyung with him. 

Hoseok was a literature professor in a near by University. He was the new professor, but his classes were so interesting that every semester they had to add one or two sections in order to get everyone to take his class, which he did not mind, as long as he was out of the class by two in the afternoon or maybe three. He did not want Taehyung to stay in the daycare too long. He actually wanted to spend a lot of time with his nephew.

Once in the train Hoseok sat Taehyung down on the only empty seat that was available and he stood in front of him to keep an eye on him and be sure he was okay. While on the train a lot of girls talked to Hoseok and a lot of mothers also talked to the small child. Taehyung was indeed popular since he was really, really cute just like his mother was.

“He behaves so well.” A woman said smiling at Taehyung. “How old is he?”

“He really does behave.” Hoseok smiled. “He is two years old, turning three in just a few more days. Actually he was born during Christmas, cool right?”

“Wow, he was a Christmas gift huh?” She smiled.

“He was indeed.” Hoseok stated proudly while Taehyung ate a piece of an apple Hoseok had cut for him in the morning.

“Next stop, Haknyeon University. Please exit on side A of the train, thank you for riding with us this morning, we hope you have a nice and safe day.” The attendant said.

“That’s us.” Hoseok then bowed. “Let’s go Tae.”

Taehyung then got off of his seat with the help of Hoseok and they walked to the door entrance. Taehyung held to Hoseok’s hand firmly as he waited and hummed softly to the song while Hoseok moved his head side to side in the rhythm of his nephew’s hums. Chuckling the male looked down at his nephew who also started to move his head from side to side.

“The doors of the train will open shortly, please watch your step and be sure you have all of your belongings.  Again we would like to thank you for riding with us this morning, we hope you have a nice and safe day.” The attendant said before the doors open letting Hoseok and Taehyung out into the train station.

While they walked Taehyung started to slow down making Hoseok stopped looking down at Taehyung who stood silently while other people avoided hitting them or bumping into them.

“Tae?” Hoseok started as he knelt down in front of his nephew. “What’s wrong?” He asked while Taehyung fidgeted with his little fingers.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

Taehyung nodded his head before he hugged his uncle tightly and buried his face on Hoseok’s shoulder while Hoseok picked him up rubbing his back gently. It had been a while since Taehyung had showed this side of him, the side of a two year old that did not pretend to be strong, who actually showed his emotions.

“Taehyung, what is wrong?” Hoseok asked softly.

Taehyung did not answer for a few minutes making Hoseok feel anxious. His mind went crazy as he tried to figure out what had happened to his little boy. Maybe he had done something wrong? Or maybe Taehyung did not want to be with Hoseok anymore? He even went on to think that Taehyung hated him, but all that went away when Taehyung said with a soft little voice words that sounded like: Hoseok, want, go.

“You want to go with me?” Hoseok asked looking at his nephew.

Taehyung nodded as he held his nephew closer. “Taehyung, you know you can’t come with me right?” He asked while Taehyung nodded looking down playing with Hoseok’s necklace. Watching Taehyung like that broke Hoseok’s hurt making him smile softly before he kissed the boys head.

“Okay, but only for today, okay?” Hoseok said with a smile making Taehyung lift his little head and smile the bright smile Hoseok lived to see.  With a soft chuckled Hoseok started to walk with Taehyung in his arms. It wasn’t the first time that Hoseok took Taehyung to class with him, and he loved having him with him, but the female students would get distracted, but Hoseok couldn’t say no to Taehyung, the little guy was his weakness.

In front of the University Hoseok bowed to the security guard who waved at Taehyung. Hoseok talked to a few other professors, some in his department and others who he knew before becoming a teacher. All the female professors were in love with Taehyung, they would all just smiled and play with the little two-year-old, which made Hoseok smile and feel happy. At first he was a little worried on how Taehyung would react to females since he hadn’t interacted with them but he reacted just like he reacted to males.

Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter