-12-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12 : Persephone 

Yoongi started to twist in pain while Hoseok stood up and looked down at the younger while Taehyung cried harder. Hoseok, not really knowing what to do, looked over at Taehyung before he knelt down next to him and gently held his little hand with his larger one.

“T-Taehyung, you can’t cry, if you cry then he will also cry with you. Let's be strong for him okay?” Hoseok tried giving his son his best smile while Taehyung looked at Yoongi who held tightly to his chest and could only nod.

“Good boy.”

Hoseok then knelt down Yoongi and he gently wrapped his arms around him and rubbed his back as soft and gentle as he could. Placing his chin gently over his head Hoseok closed his eyes tightly and silently prayed while Taehyung hesitantly waddled over to them sitting down next to them both and he rested his little head on Yoongi’s side. 

Looking at him Hoseok smiled at him his hair gently as Yoongi slowly started to struggle and his breathing started going on back to normal. 

While Yoongi out, his mind went to the deepest, darkest part of his brain, a part that he never wanted to remember. A part of his life he had locked away a long time ago, and the reason why he hated humans in the first place. 

“Eh? He is like that? Ew, really and I said I liked him,” A girl whispered to one of her friends as he looked over at Yoongi who quietly sat on his high school desk listening to music. 

“Yeah, he likes his best friend and actually tried to kiss him, disgusting right?” 

“Eh? I heard he tried getting into a few other boys’s pants, he is horrible, isn't he? That is why they say the most quiet ones are the ones that we should all be careful to actually befriend.”

Yoongi, by this point knew that everyone was talking behind his back due to his best friend saying all of the things he had told him, since he thought he could trust him, that was his first mistake trusting anyone at all. The second mistake he made was actually admit to everything that his friend said in order to get everyone from actually trying to make everything worse. Of course he had never forced anyone into kissing or even having a relationship with him, it was true he liked the same gender but that did not mean he was disgusting he was a human being just like everyone else, it was not his fault he fell in love with the same gender. The third mistake was going to the shed in the back of the school, when his so called best friend asked him to go. That was his worst mistake, it was the mistake he wished he never had to relive it. 

Once inside the shed, Yoongi looked around but did not find his best friend. He called him a few times and after a little while the door behind him closed leaving the room completely dark and that is when it started to go down hill.

Strong arms grabbed him from the back, another strong hands covered his mouth and eyes with whatever it was they had with them, and he was forced to bend over for at least three or four guys, taking with them the last hope and respect for humanity, and the worst part was that he was blamed for everything that had happened. After they had finished doing whatever they wanted with him, Yoongi calmly and carefully sat up and he looked out of the only window in the shed and saw the beautiful blue sky. The tears had dried up marking his skin, while all the sticky and disgusting liquid slid down his legs. Picking up his stuff Yoongi cleaned himself and changed letting out a soft sigh and while he did his own buttons he stopped half way and looked back at the sky. 

“Disgusting,” he thought, finishing the rest of his buttons before he walked out of the shed while he limped all the way home. 

 The whole school pointed their fingers to him saying he had been the one to start it all and for being the one who tempted them. Everyone saw him as an object, and once his parents found out he had been and treated like trash and a thing by the school his parents did not know what to do or say all his mother kept on saying was the word sorry over and over while his father could not look at him in the eyes, and how could they he was a disappointment. Yoongi after that day lost respect for himself and his self worth. To himself he was nothing but something that should have never been born. 

Opening his eyes Yoongi looked up to find Hoseok’s face a few inches away from him, while Taehyung slept quietly on his chest with snot all over his shirt and holding on to him for dear life. A small smile appeared on his lips before flashes of his past flashed in front of him and the smile disappeared just as soon as it had appeared. 

Waking up Taehyung sat up and rubbed his eyes gently before he blinked a few times and saw that Yoongi was awake. Seeing the older awake made him smile widely and he tackled him and squealed, making Yoongi break into a tiny smile while Hoseok woke up in a panic. 

“Taehyung?!” Hoseok exclaimed before he looked down to see Taehyung and Yoongi looking up at him before laughing softly making Hoseok let out a soft sigh. 

“God, that scared me,” Hoseok breathed out before Holy walked inside to signal that everything outside was now fine. Hoseok nodding his head stood up from the spot he was in and he knelt down in front of Yoongi gently wiping the remaining tears that lingered on his cheek. 

“Yoongi, welcome back,” he smiled softly at the younger while Taehyung nodded and clapped happily making Yoongi smile a little, but something told Hoseok that there was something wrong. Tilting his head Hoseok brough the younger to his chest and he hugged him gently.

“You did well, Yoongi,” he whispered softly to him making Yoongi hold on to him tightly as tears formed on his eyes and a lump on his throat. 

Yoongi hated the human race, but Hoseok and Taehyung were different. They were humans but Yoongi felt safe with them, he felt comfortable and did not feel like he was suffocating like when he was with his parents. He felt at peace, and maybe it was because he was Persephone and Hoseok Hades, but he felt like he belonged with them. 

“Hoseok,” Yoongi started as Hoseok his hair gently.

“Hm?”

“It’s about Persephone,” 

Yoongi pulled away from the older man and he looked at him. Hoseok looked back at him and Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. Yoongi knew he had to tell him, but he just didn’t know what to say or how to start. He didn’t even know why he felt like not telling him, he was scared but he did not know why. 

“Yoongi?” 

“A-Ah, we are not allowed to touch the book, only she can touch it if someone else touches it they will die,” Yoongi stated as he pointed at the book. 

Hoseok then looked at the book and nodded his head, lifting the jar with the book and put it inside of his backpack. Yoongi looked at him and he nodded his head while Holy climbed on top of Yoongi’s shoulder and snuggled on his neck.

“We should get going, the faster we get to your mom, the faster we will be able to plan and do something about everything that is going on. We should also find out who Persephone and end all of this madness.” 

The four then travelled back to where Yoongi's mother waited patiently. Everything was calm now and Hoseok assumed it was because they had found the books and Hades' book was with his owner. But that was just something he had assumed and not something he was sure of. 

Since Yoongi had gotten back he had been acting differently it was as if he had gone back to being the 16 year old who secluded himself from the world and pushed everyone away, and Hoseok didn't know what to say or do to help him.

It took them around a whole day and a half to get back to where Yoongi’s mother waited, and once they were there his mother went straight to hug Yoongi. What she did not notice was how Yoongi flinched when his skin made contact with his mothers, something that Hoseok noticed and took note of. Yoongi had been acting differently since he had woken up after he had had that episode. He could also sense that Taehyung had noticed the change on Yoongi’s side, but Hoseok couldn’t say much. 

“Mom, we need to talk in private, we can’t let anyone hear what is going on with what we found,” Yoongi whispered to his mother who nodded in responsonse. 

“Lucy can you make sure no one is near us when we talk?” Ahra asked.

“Leave it to me.” 

“Then let's go,” Ahra smiled at her son and both Hoseok and Yoongi followed her into the study room where she closed the door and locked it. 

“Mom, what we are about to tell you might sound crazy but you need to trust us okay?” 

Ahra, nodding, took a seat and Yoongi looked over at Hoseok who gently placed Taehyung down along with Holy who then climbed on top of the table where Hoseok placed the books down making Ahra’s eyes grow wide. Hades's book was in front of Hoseok while Perseophone’s book sat along it’ container next to Hades’s book. 

“You found them?” 

“Only the books.” Yoongi informed, “we have no real clues to where the keys might be, but” the male stopped and looked at Hoseok who looked rather nervous.

“Yoongi?” 

“You see, mom, it’s Hades, he is here.” 

“Here? On earth?” Ahra asked. 

“No, he is here.” Yoongi signaled at Hoseok with his index finger, “Hoseok is Hades.” 

Ahra, caught off guard, looked at Hoseok in disbel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter