-2-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: 12:25

“We have breaking news…” The news anchor stated making the Min’s turn around and sit down to watch what was happening out in the world.

 “We have a report of strange things appearing all over the world. There seems to be some type of gates appearing over the seven main continents of the world.” A video then started to show, showing a huge pair of doors. “They showed at the same time today, military personal have send out troops to see what is going on, but have lost all connections to all pilots and navy captains. As of now, we have no idea what it is that is going on or what to expect from any of this. No one knows what they are or where they came from, a lot of people are calling this phenomenon a work of extra terrestrial activity while other say is it the end of the world. The doors seem to all have vanished but we are still waiting to hear from our nations leaders. We also do not know if this is something created as a fake, but for now we hope that everyone remains calm. Thank you for your time.” The broadcast then ended just as it had started. 

As everything was happening Ahra turned to her husband Hyunbin who did not know how to react or what to think. “Y-Yoongi, I need to make sure he is okay.” She stuttered before she headed straight to her phone and with shaky hands dialed her son’s number before she placed her phone in her ear and waited for her son to pick up.

While she called and waited her son, Yoongi, was currently sitting in front of a piano playing a piece he had just finished. He had no idea what was going on outside in the world and due to the piano, he did not hear his phone, which made his mother panic. She called her son around 50 times before Yoongi realized his phone was ringing. Yoongi hurried to his phone before he picked up.

“Hello?” He said and heard his mother let out a sigh of relief.

“Mom?” He blinked. “Is everything okay?” He asked.

“Yoongi, where are you?” Ahra asked sitting down on the chair she had been sitting in.

“Still in the University, why?” Yoongi answered as he got his things ready. “Did something happen?” He asked before placing his backpack in his back. “You sound a little nervous and that is getting me nervous.”

“You didn’t see the news?” Ahra asked.

“I haven’t seen the tv, I’ve been working on a new piece.” He stated walking out of the room he had been in. “Why? Is something wrong?” He asked once again.

“Watch the news while you come home, but hurry home, okay?” She said. “I love you, please hurry home.” She said.

“I’m on my way.” He said. “I’m hanging up.” He said before touching the red button in his phone’s screen. He then looked at his phone and wondered what his mother was talking about. He then put on his headphones and type in his search engine for the recent news. He then pressed play on a video and got into the elevator to go down.

Yoongi blinked as he looked at the news, and he honestly could not believe what was going on. He felt like it was just another hoax to make everyone question the government, or maybe a kid was just making things up. He did not know, but he looked at, at least 20 different news stations all over the world and it seemed like a huge deal. With a soft sigh, Yoongi went to the phone’s home screen and pressed on his music app, and pressed played to the song he had not finished. He then took out the key to the lock that secured his bicycle.

After unlocking the bicycle, Yoongi placed the lock and chain in his backpack before he climbed his backpack and headed straight home, just like his mother wanted to. In all true, his parents and him were not the closest, but Yoongi new they loved him. It was just a little hard getting close to them in general. As he headed home he noticed that people were also watching the videos and talking about it, but all that Yoongi could really wonder was why the government had taken so long in realizing the videos. It did not make sense to him, plus the videos looked eerily real, which also placed a lot of doubt in it being a hoax. All in all, things seem to be getting really complicated.

Once he was at home, his mother went straight to hug him.

“God, Yoongi, I’m glad you are safe.” She breathed out in relief. His mother then cupped his cheeks and hugged him once again. Yoongi knew she wasn’t lying, but at the same time it was a bit uncomfortable due to the fact that they weren’t the type of family to actually show affection towards each other, something he knew his mother regretted greatly.

“Did you watch the news?” His dad asked Yoongi from the living room.

“I read an article.” Yoongi answered before he walked over to his dad who was watching the television.

“There was another incident.” He said as he raised the volume.

Yoongi stood at the entrance of the living room while the reporter went on about a new pair of gates appearing in the center of South Korea.

“That’s near here.” Ahra said taking Hyunbin’s hand into hers. “What is going on?”

Yoongi then took a seat next to his parents and listened to the news.

“We are at the scene of the incident, as you can see on the far right there are some doors or gates as others called them.” The news reporter said before the camera paned to show the gates. Yoongi blinked a few times as he looked at the gates. For some reason he felt a melancholic feeling watching those gates in front of him. Yoongi had to take a deep breath and then swallow the lump that lingered in his throat.

“Yoongi?” Ahra called. “Are you okay?”

Yoongi stayed quiet for a few seconds before he nodded. “Yeah,” He answered. “I just can’t really believe all of this.” He said before the reported gasped as the gates just went away.

“As of now, we are still trying to figure out what is going on.” The reporter said. “Some say these gates are the gates to a new world, while other believe this gates are nothing but a joke, what ever they might be, they seem to keep on coming sooner. We will keep you all updated once we have more information on this, back to you.” The reporter said bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter