-3-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: The Search

While the two males made their way through the destroyed city Yoongi could feel like something huge was happening, something that he knew would end the world. Maybe it was finally the apocalypse Yoongi heard a lot about myths and the apocalypse as well as God, his mother had studied all of that she had even written books about D-Day and said it was extremely close. Yoongi let out a sigh, there was just no way those things existed.

While they walked Yoongi got a sense of grief as he watched children crying on the side of the street. He had read somewhere in a philosophy book that to be an ethical person one must stop and help but at this point he just couldn’t, he had to find his professors son first.

As they walked Yoongis phone started to ring and he knew immediately who it was.

“Yoongi!” His mother exclaimed and then sighed in relief. “Thank God you’re okay. W-Where are you?” She asked.

“I’m going to school.” He stayed trying not to worry his mother.

“Come back, you need to come back fast before there’s another attack.” She said desperate. “Please hurry home.”

“Mom calm down, I will I just need to go get something. I promise I’ll go home as soon as I can. Plus I’m with a professor of mine.” He said looking at Hoseok. “He is keeping me safe.”

His mother stayed quiet for a few seconds before she took a deep breath. “Yoongi listen carefully okay?” She said through the phone. “Your father and I are going down to the governments office, meet us there as soon as you can. They say this might be the apocalypse so please son hurry over here and please stay alive. I love you Yoongi.”

“I love you too mom, call me if you have anything on th situation I’ll be there soon.” He said before he hung up and hurried to Hoseok’s side.

“You should go back.” Hoseok said.

Shaking his head Yoongi said “My parents know a lot about this. They can take care of themselves. Besides I owe you, let’s go find your son.”

Somehow for Hoseok it felt like Yoongi was too calm. He had almost died in the station. He had seen war there, but Yoongi was too calm. It almost felt like Yoongi was not affected at all by what he had seen, and maybe it was because his parents knew all about mythical creatures, after all Yoongis mother had been Hoseok’s professor during his college years. Yoongi was the split image of his mother.

As they got closer to Taehyung’s daycare the more distraction they saw. Hoseok then froze at the sight of the daycare not being there anymore. Yoongi stopped as well and looked around to see some teachers trying to calm down the children.

“No, no no no.” Hoseok repeated as he hurried to what would be the front of the building. “Please God not him too.” He pleaded while Yoongi looked around to see if he could spot Taehyung. Yoongi has seen Taehyung a few times while he was in school and he knew how much Hoseok loved him.

“Please let us find him.” Yoongi prayed as he hurried to a teacher.

“Is Taehyung here?” He asked the teacher who looked at Yoongi.

“Taehyung?” The teachers eyes then grew wide before she stood up and looked around frantically.

“Taehyung?!” She yelled and that’s when Yoongi knew Taehyung was not there. Hoseok after hearing the teacher calling his son hurried to them.

“I I don’t know.” The teacher said. “He was with us in the morning and we evacuated but… oh God…”

“What?!” Hoseok said taking the women from her arms. “Where’s Taehyung?”

“He went back…” she breathed out before falling in her knees. “He said he wanted his bear that he treasured it and couldn’t leave it behind… he went back… oh no…”

Hoseok then fell in his knees hearing what she had said. “He… no no no no… please no!”

Yoongi then looked at the ruble in front of them and noticed an entrance. “Professor Jung..” He called but got no answer. Yoongi then turned to face Hoseok and knelt down next to him before slapping both his hands against Hoseok’s cheeks.

“Professor calm down!” He stated “Let’s look for him I’m sure your kid is smart.” He said. “There’s an opening in th ruble let’s go in there and find your son. Don’t lose hope before even starting.” He said and Hoseok nodded slightly before both stood up and headed to the entrance that Yoongi had found.

Yoongi crawled inside the third and second floor to the building had completely collapsed. Inside water could be heard running as well as electricity going off and on. Yoongi looked around and let out a sigh. It was too dark he could not see anything.

“Taehyung!” Hoseok called once he was also inside the building. “Taehyung it’s me please answer!” He said looking around in the darkness.

“Let’s split up.” Yoongi said as he turned the light to his phone on and started to walk. “Be careful professor and don’t die I can’t take care of a child while I’m one myself.” He then walked away disappearing into the darkness while Hoseok walked the other direction.

“Taehyung…” yoongi called as he scanned every inch of the rooms he could find. “Hoseok is here for you.” He said opening the door to a room. Blood could be seen everywhere. He could also see bodies lying on the floor. Yoongi looked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter