-10-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: HADES AND HOSEOK

"Sir..." The woman called fidgeting with her fingers.

"If you came with bad news Ellena I don't even want to hear it." He said looking over at the girl named Ellena.

Ellena then looked down and took a deep breath "S Sir Kronos..." Ellena stuttered. "It's Hades..."

Kronos then looked at the girl "That name, don't mention it again." He glared stomping over to her. "That name I don't ever want to hear coming from anyone's mouth ever again!!!! You hear me!" He exclaimed making Ellena flinch.

"Y Yes Sir." Ellena bowed.

"So?" Kronos sat down. "What about that scum of son?"

Ellena swallowing hard took a deep breath and looked at Kronos. "The book." She whispered "Someone got there before us."

Kronos letting out a sigh stood back up making Ellena back away slightly before Kronos took an object and threw it against the wall. "Find it!" He yelled glaring at her "Findnir before I send you back to Hell!"

"Y Yes Sir." Ellena stated vowing her head getting out of the room as fast as she could while Kronos took a deep breath and looked outside at the world outside of him.

Everything seemed to be calming down but he knew that worst was yet to come. Especially if Hades woke up along with Persephone but before that Kronos was going to be sure to kill one of the two.

Kronos then closed the blinds of the window and took a seat in his chair. "I planned this for years I'm not going to let you mess it up." Kronos though before he was interrupted by a knock.

"General Myungsoo..."

Myungsoo then stood up and cleared his throat. "Yes it's open please come inside."

Myungsoo or Kronos new that what the two boys were saying was true, but he was not going to lead them to those books or to the keys.

"General Myungsoo there has been a problem." One of his soldiers said to him.

"Talk to me." Myungsoo said looking over at the soldier.

"The gates." Th soldier said. "They appeared again." He then showed him the screen "It appears that this time they are other gates."

Myungsoo then took the screen that had been showed to him and glared at the screen. "Hades..." He thought before he looked at the soldier.

"Emergency meeting, make sure that crazy women is there as well." Myungsoo said picking up his files.

"Yes Sir." The soldier said vowing before he walked out of the room after Myungsoo.

"Hades it's better if you stay asleep." Myungsoo thought. "This time I'll be sure to crush you and your stupid princess." Myungsoo then looked outside to see the clouds turning a black color.

"Wait Hoseok... that's..." yoongi said looking at Hoseok. "How do you know?" He asked. "How are you sure?" Yoongi went on.

"I know it's hard to believe but I am Hades, Yoongi I'm the cause of all of this it's because of me..."

"No. No Hoseok it's not you." Yoongi said cupping his cheeks looking at Hoseok. "Hoseok you need to calm down we need to keep going. It wasn't your fault."

"It was." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi "Because of this.. Persephone she..."

"No Hoseok listen to me." Yoongi said. "It wasn't your fault okay?" Yoongi smiled a little at him "even if you are Hades you are still Hoseok." He said his hair gently. "Okay? You're not Hades you're Hoseok."

"Appa!" Taehyung screamed snapping Hoseok and Yoongi from there trance.

"Lookie Lookie!" Taehyung said smiling pouting at the gates that had appeared.

"We need to move." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi. "Now."

"Y Yes." Yoongi nodded picking his things up followed by Hoseok who picked up Taehyung in his arms and left the tent behind before he looked around.

"We need to find Persephone's book." Hoseok said. "Most of the secrets are in her book." He continued whole Yoongi nodded looking at the sky and stars.

"Kronos is awake."

"Kronos?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok.

"He is after Persephone." Hoseok said. "She's the key to everything we need to find her before he finds her. He is trying to take over the underworld and be the king along with her."

Yoongi nodded as he listen "our priority are the books and Persephone then?" He asked. "What about the keys?"

"The keys only appear to the owners." Hoseok answered. "The books are the priority first. We need those books if we want to be able to save our world." He then stopped and looked at Yoongi making Yoongi freeze.

"If he finds her first this world will end." Hoseok said. "I sent her here to this world first..." yoongi then noticed that Hoseok's left eye had turned to a different color. "If I don't find her everything we worked for will be a waste."

Yoongi then nodded smiling gently at him "we'll find her Hoseok don't worry. Now let's go the darkness is getting closer."

Nodding Hoseok followed behind Yoongi while Taehyung smiled at Yoongi and tilted his head cutely. "Appa, appa..." Taehyung called.

"What is is Tae Tae?" Hoseok asked looking down at the boy.

"Dark good..." Tae nodded pointing at the darkness. "Good good." He said smiling making Yoongi look at him.

"Darkness is good?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who was mesmerized by the dark clouds. "Tae Tae?" Yoongi said.

"Yesu... dark good." Taehyung answered with a huge smile in his face. "Good Appa Good." He smiled.

Yoongi then looked at the sky and then at Hoseok. "Darkness is good?" He asked and Hoseok shook his head not knowing what to think about what the two year old was saying.

After a few moments of silence Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "The gates... the gates are the gates of [Pluviam]..."

"Pluviam?" Yoongi asked while looking at Hoseok. "What door is that?"

"It's a world Hades, well I created for Persephone. It rains a lot and she really liked the creatures of the world, since it was for her Hades, I mean I, didn't want to scare her so I made it as nice as possible." Hoseok said while Taehyung hummed eating some apples Hoseok had given him.

"So it's not bad..." Yoongi breathed out. "How many gates does the underworld have?"

"Too many to count." Hoseok answered. "A lot of the worlds of the underworld have never been discovered that includes Pluviam... it was Persephone's special world..." he whispered the last part. "It was her world..."

Noticing the sadness in his dads voice Taehyung hugged his neck tightly and snuggled on his back. "Appa, okay okay..." he hummed rubbing his back just like Hoseok would do when he was upset.

"We'll find her." Yoongi smiled slightly. "But first we need to find her book. Let's go." Yoongi smiled before they started the journey again and Hoseok put Taehyung on a rain jacket and rain boots.

As the starts started to come out on the sky they followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter