-11-

12:25 [The Fall] {YOONSEOK FANFICTION} [SUPER SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 11: Persephone's Book

As the walked Yoongi could not help but worry about Hoseok. The other looked a little pale and could tell that Taehyung was extremely worried. Biting his lower lip he couldn't think of something to do all he could really do was just sit there and wonder about everything that was going on. From the gates to Hoseok being Hades he just couldn't think about anything and then there was the dream he kept having.

"Appa!" Taehyung exclaimed when Hoseok lost a little of his balance leaning on an abandoned car making Yoongi break his train of thought and head over to Hoseok, helping him back up a little.

"Hoseok you have a fever!" He stated before helping Hoseok sit down on the pavement as Yoongi touched his forehead.

" what do I do?" Yoongi thought "he needs to rest, he just found out he was Hades after all and he is hurting too... ."

Looking around Yoongi saw a small house and he looked at taehyung who was on the verge of crying. "Hoseok this is what we're going to do you are going to have to trust me okay?"

Looking up at the other Hoseok could only nod as he felt weak and did not know if he could continue. While Taehyung sat close to his uncle Yoongi looked over and him to give him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Taehyung, your dad will be just fine. Now Hoseok I am going to need you to stay here, well not here but in there," Yoongi said as he pointed at a building.

As soon as Hoseok was going to speak Yoongi looked back at him shaking his head "Don't try to stop me Hoseok, you are going to have to trust me, you can't go on like this you need to rest I promise I will come back as soon as I can but you need to stay here and protect Taehyung while I go and get the book okay?" Yoongi explained softly while he held to the others hand gently.

He was shaking, of course he was scared he was going to go alone, but he had to do it, for Hoseok, for Taehyung. He just had to and he was going to do everything he could in order to protect them two and not just them but his parents as well. He did not know why he had gotten too attached to them but he would not be able to live with himself and something bad were to happen

to them, he just knew that he needed to protect them.

"So please, Hoseok, let me do this." Yoongi then lowered his head to beg but was stopped by Hoseok.

"Mhm, I trust you Yoongi, please don't die on us we will be really sad if you die." Hoseok smiled softly and weakly at him. "But you need to take Holy with you."

"Eh? But..."

"No buts, take Holy with you Taehyung and I will be okay on our own I am kind of getting the hang of what Hades is and I am sure I will come up with some type of solution if we are faced with a problem." Hoseok looked at the other. "So don't make us wait that long please the fact that I found out I am Hades will lessen the amount of times the gates can open I can give you at least three days without gates showing up Yoongi, so please don't take too long."

Nodding Yoongi stood up and helped up the older taking him over the house while Holy stood outside and made a protective spell to be able and hide them before jumping onto Yoongi's shoulder snuggling next to his head as they set off to look for the book.

Yoongi hypothesise that he would take around then hours to get to where the book was if he walked during the night, and the fact that the gates would not open gave him a sense of security and all because Hoseok was able to remember what to do due to the book that he now possessed. Taking a deep breath Yoongi could not really understand anything that was going on, to him everything felt like a lucid dream it had not sunk in yet that they were in the middle of the apocalypse, well the underworld apocalypse there was still the Christian apocalypse but at that time he honestly did not want to think about it he had enough to think about.

As they walked Holy stayed alert at all times and made sure that Yoongi was always safe. It was the job that his Lord had given him. Looking up at the stars Yoongi smiled a little as he noticed that the stars started to come back up which meant that he was close. He was about eight hours into the journey and knew he was a step closer to finding the book and to end the nightmare that they were all in.

Holy's ear then perked up making Yoongi looked at the little demon on his shoulder.

"Holy? What is it?" He asked and Holy looked at Yoongi before pointing his nose to an old building just a few feet away.

"Hm? Want me to go in there?" Yoongi asked and the little ball nodded its little head fiercely.

"Is the book in there?!"

Holy then nodded once again and Yoongi took off running towards the building and as he grew closer he felt a huge dark force over take him making him fall to his knees where he started to shake from what he thought was fear.

"W What is this?" He thought hugging himself as tears started to run down his cheeks.

Holy then jumped off of his shoulder and took the hem of his shirt and pulled on it as hard as he could trying to get Yoongi to follow him even if it was also affecting him. Yoongi then got on his knees and crawled as far as he could before he had the strength to stand back up and slowly make his way inside of the building where everything was normal. It was as if nothing had happened, it was all perfect.

"W...hy?" Yoongi thought falling back to his knees.

"Well, well, well...." Yoongi heard a voice behind him making him turn around to see a rather young looking make standing on top of the stairs. "I can't believe a mere human was able to go through that without throwing up or dying." The young male stated as he walked down the stairs, stopping in front of him before kneeling down and lifting Yoongi's head by the chin smiling playfully at him.

"Ah, but you aren't human are you, Yoongi?"

Yoongi's eyes grew wide. "How... do you know my name?"

"I know everything about you Yoongi." The male said sitting down on a chair that came out of the ground. "I know that you are here for the book of Persephone as well, but you can't have it." He smiled sweetly, "So do me a favor and leave."

"No! I need that book."

"Why?" The male asked.

"We need to stop this nightmare, or everyone is going to die!"

"So? Let them die." The male hummed "Humans are disgusting God keeps on making them over and over and over again and for what?! To get betrayed by his own children?! Give me a break let them die they do not deserve to rule this earth."

"You are wrong!"

"AM I YOONGI!?" The male exclaimed. "Are you going to sit there and tell me that the human race is not disgusting?! HA?! Don't make me laugh you of all people should know that humans are disgusting monsters who deserve this pain!"

"No..."

"No?" The male glared at Yoongi making Yoongi coward away from his stare before he stood up and walked over to Yoongi taking his face from his cheeks and made Yoongi look right into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter